Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.

Go down 
+10
xzpwnz
Kauhava
Idontlive
knyx
WhiteValkery
reVelske
Suguri
Raven
Vallyel
cheongzewei
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. Empty
PostSubject: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Alright, there is some sort of some sort of some sort of believe that there's a timing to get superfly.

So, those who do know, please, share your wisdom. If you do, i'll spend RT to support the server, rolling x5 for eve. If not. I won't.

The fate of the server is in your hands!!!!!! (or more like the greedy bastards that are cyberbreak)
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

no, its random

imb4 shit storn
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 pm

It's all random.

And I'd like to think the fate of the server is in xz's hands. He pretty much pays for them.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Raven wrote:
It's all random.

And I'd like to think the fate of the server is in xz's hands. He pretty much pays for them.

ever heard of slif?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Raven wrote:
It's all random.

Feirts/Sliferx says hi.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Have three lv.10 Destructor CN as your commandos, each with 2xinternal weapon upgrade and equipped with 2xHowitzer+Missile Barrel+Grandum BS, you will be guaranteed to get superfly every roll, TRUE STORY.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm

reVelske wrote:
Have three lv.10 Destructor CN as your commandos, each with 2xinternal weapon upgrade and equipped with 2xHowitzer+Missile Barrel+Grandum BS, you will be guaranteed to get superfly every roll, TRUE STORY.
But make sure the second Destructor CN is actually just a renamed Destructor. Also it has to be at lv9 but with full exp.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:
But make sure the second Destructor CN is actually just a renamed Destructor. Also it has to be at lv9 but with full exp.
what the hell is this...

are you guys trolling? or is this actually true? bom

either way... it seems too much trouble for me to set up anyways... lols
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 pm

It's well worth the effort though, nothing in life is free, bud. Efforts yield rewards.

Last edited by reVelske on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

So that's what I was doing wrong. I had 3 lvl 10 Destructors with one renamed Destructor CN.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Quote :
are you guys trolling? or is this actually true? bom

either way... it seems too much trouble for me to set up anyways... lols

i've also heard that if you have 3 eves, your account gets rigged and you only get superflies.
True story.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Suguri wrote:
reVelske wrote:

I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. SHITSTORM-INCOMIN
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Suguri wrote:
Raven wrote:
It's all random.

Feirts

Never uses anything other than his UC hoppers.
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 pm

actually you have to fill both your garage/sub garage (WITH LVL10 CANNONBALLERS) to get only superflies in gara ... true story
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Idontlive wrote:
actually you have to fill both your garage/sub garage (WITH LVL10 CANNONBALLERS) to get only superflies in gara ... true story
then how the heck are you going to get anything if your garages are all full?
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:12 pm

WhiteValkery wrote:
Idontlive wrote:

derp
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Slif = 15 $200 charges
Xz = 21 $200 charges
Xz is weiner
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Kauhava wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:
Idontlive wrote:

derp
O.o ?

what... i am a RT noob...
i am 99% UC player you know?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:28 pm

In short, nothing these people are saying is true.

What you get is pre-determined by a set of randomly chosen numbers, commonly referred to as "Random Number Generation."
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Raven wrote:
In short, nothing these people are saying is true.

What you get is pre-determined by a set of randomly chosen numbers, commonly referred to as "Random Number Generation."
yeah... i smelled a troll...

its more probably for them to just do that...

though it is still possible that cosmic break would make these kinds of easter egg type things...
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Slif = 15 $200 charges
Xz = 21 $200 charges
Xz is weiner

i may be just me but...

every time i read this i dont see a winner just 2 losers Question
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Vallyel wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Slif = 15 $200 charges
Xz = 21 $200 charges
Xz is weiner

i may be just me but...

This is why you aren't my husbando anymoar </3
Kurimuroze is my waifu Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 am

If your Garage is full.. overflowing bots still go into garage.. just cant be used or have anything other then JUNK ME done to them untill you make room for em... also theres no trick to succeed in Garapon. Only pure calculations.. for UC gara its like 1 in 1000000 chance at supermanbot for others its a fairer chance of corse.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 am

These guys are just a big bunch of trolls. You just have to run Skype&WLM&YahooMessenger&IRC all at once, together with 10 downloading. This way your PC will lag so much it will create a hole of lag and will make the server ubber lag, meaning you'll always have the same kinda of animation. Just wait for the phone-fly one, and launch this. You're done.

> Troll mode off <

Unfortunately, it's really all about luck.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 am

Vallyel wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Slif = 15 $200 charges
Xz = 21 $200 charges
Xz is weiner

i may be just me but...

LMAO!!!

but seriously..........Xz you charge that much!?!?
donate 5% to me and you'll get my hug cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.   I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've only just realized that the gachapon handle glows.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next