Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?

Go down 
+10
Touma
SL the Pyro
Suguri
mikuri
Koiro
resireth
Shai
Zwiebel Force
Akhenderson
cheongzewei
14 posters
AuthorMessage
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? Empty
PostSubject: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 am

Throw a lily rain into the game, and my want spike by 100%

100% of 0.05% is still 0.05% though.

Anyway, I've been wondering for a bit, what do you guys think when you play the gacha?

Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 am

Depends on the want of the gara.
If I see a bunch of golds I want, obviously I'd be afraid of not getting superman.
However, if I see a bunch of weapons and bots I like, and none of the golds interest me, I don't care about getting super man.

Of course, if you're talking about that lily rain in the new gara, super man rates suck so don't get your hopes up if you want to roll it,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 am

Not necessarily. I wouldn't be rolling any gara if I didn't want any of the lower tier prizes.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 am

Just a while ago I rolled Eihwaz gara and was like oh screw it idc about the ZERO shit, I just want Arte Maidfril and Shock bazookas, then Superfly came and I felt like fgdhfghdfg dafaq is this?! - so yeah, sometimes I'm afraid of getting the Superfly animation - especially sine I never get the golds I want (get Superfly, Gold, get Monica Gold instead of Rone Amabile ;A;).
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 am

I'd rant about the Gara, but it gave me the top Gold I wanted in a 1x so I'll save that for some other time.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 am

I just roll while chanting the name of the bot I want.
So far it only worked for Ilgryps.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:01 pm

I hate the gara. I hope it and the company that made the stupid things burn in hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:22 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
I hate the gara. I hope it and the company that made the stupid things burn in hell.
What exactly did you roll out of the gara? o..o
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:25 pm

iKray wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
What exactly did you roll out of the gara? o..o
$260, no luto. It was the 1st gara I ever rolled. That was most of my b-day money. Also, there is that whole Eihwaz gara fiasco.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Why would someone spend all his cash on a random (yet nerfed) garapon.
Pretty sure you'll never get what you wished for.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm usually in it for silvers/weapons anyway so.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 pm

mikuri wrote:
Why would someone spend all his cash on a random (yet nerfed) garapon.
Pretty sure you'll never get what you wished for.
I was high at the time. I thought it would be a good idea. In all honesty though, I think I did it cause I have brain damage. O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 pm

I hope for golds while wanting silvers.
Sometimes lower level prizes are awesome.

Koiro10 wrote:
$260, no luto. It was the 1st gara I ever rolled. That was most of my b-day money. Also, there is that whole Eihwaz gara fiasco.
If it costs more than $50 to get a certain gold in the garapon.
It's time to give up on it.
(Buy a new game with it, or something, much more worth it)
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 pm

LXE wrote:
I hope for golds while wanting silvers.
Sometimes lower level prizes are awesome.

Koiro10 wrote:
If it costs more than $50 to get a certain gold in the garapon.
It's time to give up on it.
(Buy a new game with it, or something, much more worth it)
I'll try to remember that next time I roll. Although, truth be told, my desperation will cause me to roll more. But I will in deed try REALLY hard to remember that next time I roll.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:56 pm

I still think the Garapon using that Superman/Car Crash/Dodging Charges modifier to determine what prizes you get is the dumbest thing ever. Even with Supermans it doesn't guarantee a Gold, so why bother limiting it even further?

And yes, I hate not getting Supermans. When I roll with a luck-based system, I prefer to have potential access to all the prizes listed, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Touma
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Touma

Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 pm

I dont get why people feel the need to spend money for a single game that you will eventually quit one day. for all you know the server can be shutdown and instantly gone along with all the money you spent and the things you worked so hard for, if you want to roll just simply make an alt, earn 50K UC and sell the accs that crim gave you on lesson area, uc>rt and roll, didnt get? well good luck next time...

and to answer your question no im not afraid of not getting in fact im indiferent if i get something good or not because i used uc>rt and did not spend any real money on something so trivial as luck, it could be another thing if the bots were in the shop for a fixated amount...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 am

Spend your money on what you wanna spend it on. That's how I view it. :Y
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 am

iKray wrote:

And flip tables if you didn't get what you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 am

Aria wrote:
iKray wrote:
And flip tables if you didn't get what you want.
Or flip people.
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 am

>2012
>people still don't understand how the animation works

I'd post a reaction image but uploading it is too much effort.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:26 am

Eihwaz

;_;
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Let me think. I've rolled three garas ever.

Raven, Eihwaz, and that one weekly after the one that came with the HW Garapon.

So:

x5 Raven: 1 Gold, Raven-Chan .-.
x1 Weekly: 1 Gold, Toybox Girl
x8 Eihwaz: 1 Gold, Estes

In retrospect, in comparison of people that actually pay for artee, my luck is pretty damn good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?   Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you afraid of not getting the superman in gachapon?
Page 1 of 1