Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What weapon should i use?

Go down 
+2
Adius
WhiteValkery
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

Male Posts : 97

What weapon should i use? Empty
PostSubject: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:50 am

the robot that best fits my style of play currently is red Brickgale with his special beam rifle...

i can't decide or see which is better for his other weapon...
i have experinmented a bit... but to no success in finding out which is exactly better...

anyways... these are the weapons:
limited plasma beam
accel beam
plasma beam

as you can see... i am using my brickgale rifle for long range on large targest such as opposing ARTs and using the beam for short range air to ground and air to air... mostly killing those easy land small targest... (i just dont understand those froglanders that are pretty mucch 2 hit kills... -.-) <-- obvious exageration

so yeah... which one should i use??? :/

also i have seen many people use a beam weapon that rapidly shoots 3 shots of what looks like a beam rifle shot... what is that weapon? it seems pretty effective... (i have a history with other air who weild these... -.-)
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 am

WhiteValkery wrote:

also i have seen many people use a beam weapon that rapidly shoots 3 shots of what looks like a beam rifle shot... what is that weapon?

abr
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 am

Adius wrote:
WhiteValkery wrote:

also i have seen many people use a beam weapon that rapidly shoots 3 shots of what looks like a beam rifle shot... what is that weapon?

abr
sigh... i was afraid sit was that... since its a garapon weapon... T.T

i am qquite saddened by this info...

since it is a garapon weapon... i would probably never be able to get my mits on one until trading is added...
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:58 am

eve garapon is gonna be gone on march2nd therefore abr gonna be even more valuable... u better try now or regret later...
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 am

Adius wrote:
eve garapon is gonna be gone on march2nd therefore abr gonna be even more valuable... u better try now or regret later...

T.T
i am not a rich RT player man...
and i have terrible luck :/
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 am

dont need to be rich... need to be lucky
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 am

abr fails, stick with ur plasma gun and u will do fine
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:06 am

TaeTae wrote:
abr fails, stick with ur plasma gun and u will do fine
i see... thx...

though i still need to know which of the 3 i have should i choose :/
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:09 am

everybody has their own style...
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 am

Adius wrote:
everybody has their own style...
yeah... currently i find that accel beam is a bit weak...
but i i noticed that it has a higher hit rate than limited beam...

both fits my style of play pretty well actiually... so i am jusy asking for external opinion Question
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 am

Don't use Plasma gun.

Use Accel Beam gun or Limited Plasma Gun.

All I'll say about Accel Beam Gun is that if you get hyper shot and use Alpha Strike your opponent is screwed.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 am

Raven wrote:
Don't use Plasma gun.

Use Accel Beam gun or Limited Plasma Gun.

All I'll say about Accel Beam Gun is that if you get hyper shot and use Alpha Strike your opponent is screwed.
well... usually when i get hypershot (that is the card or item that you get randomly at the beginning of a game that allows you to shoot fast when activated right?) on my brickgale beam rifle and unload on some poor fat ART lol

but what exactly is Alpha Strike?

p.s. thanks for the suggestion on Accel Beam
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:33 am

Limited plasma
Plasma is overkill on cost
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Limited plasma
Plasma is overkill on cost
kk... plasma is out of the question now...

but limited plasma and accel beam are now 1,1 again :/
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:26 am

Alpha Strike=using both mouse buttons to fire all main weapons at the same time.

Try both, see which works. Accel Beam Gun is lower on cost, but I think Limited Plasma hits harder. Accel Beam Gun shoots faster though. Like I said, try both and take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 am

I've got 2 Seraphs and both dual wield either the Limited Plasma or the Accel Beam. So far I prefer the Limited Plasma since it hits a bit harder and has a wider shot.

Again though, up to your playstyle. Limited Plasmas work for me since I tend to be in semi-close range to my target [or sometimes just rambo-ing a group of enemies] and the aim isn't *too* bad when flying around like a madman. I find Accel Beams to be much better off in longer ranges, like flying above enemy ARTs where you can easily dodge their missiles.
Back to top Go down
WhiteValkery
WhiteValkery

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:40 am

Z741 wrote:
I've got 2 Seraphs and both dual wield either the Limited Plasma or the Accel Beam. So far I prefer the Limited Plasma since it hits a bit harder and has a wider shot.

Again though, up to your playstyle. Limited Plasmas work for me since I tend to be in semi-close range to my target [or sometimes just rambo-ing a group of enemies] and the aim isn't *too* bad when flying around like a madman. I find Accel Beams to be much better off in longer ranges, like flying above enemy ARTs where you can easily dodge their missiles.
i see... thanks!
thats very informative!

i think i will go with limited plasma then... since i have my blickgale plasma rifle for long range... its good to have a madman weapon XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What weapon should i use?   What weapon should i use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What weapon should i use?
Page 1 of 1