Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVE challenge score with lag

Go down 
+3
Suguri
Wolf Hikari
Segawa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

EVE challenge score with lag Empty
PostSubject: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:31 pm

it feels like Cyberstep(server) is taunting me in every way possible

Note that unlike the half of you ppl some of us have problems racking up score even with the EVE cannon just cause it doesnt go up. Im one of them.

EVE challenge score with lag 1morept

So what else can i say ?

ONORE DIKEIDO!!!!!!!!!!

for the idiots who didnt get it. Kamen Rider Decade reference >_>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Cool score.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:47 pm

You almost reach it mate. ^w^
Good work!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 1:26 pm

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:19 pm

epic.

Well you'll get it next game i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 pm

No getting 1799 was already lucky T_T (minus the fact i lagged at one part and failed to rack up score on second row of RUN AWAY ppl cos the EVE didnt kill them )

and i know the score was epic!
I could feel the game server telling me this

"ILL LET YOU BE LUCKY AND COME THIS CLOSE. HOWEVER YOU SHALL NEVER REACH YOUR TARGET MuaHAHhAHHAhahHAhahaHAH"
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 am

Segawa wrote:
and i know the score was epic!
I could feel the game server telling me this

"ILL LET YOU BE LUCKY AND COME THIS CLOSE. HOWEVER YOU SHALL NEVER REACH YOUR TARGET MuaHAHhAHHAhahHAhahaHAH"

You know... You're sounded like that the game server is somehow plays no fair... -_-
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 am

well yeah sorta. Let the small guys walk nicely. get hit by psyguns. Get cool or more.

then after that lag 1 row of delgons.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 am

affraid You should go buy lottery ticket.

Did u follow the guide on CB commu?It's quite useful but I made some minor changes.

Zone 1:I kept retrying until I got great or break at small mobs using railgun in zone 1.You should use psygun to deal with boss in order to do so.
Zone 2:Follow guide(I prefer psygun one)
Zone 3:The guide told u to let your WB kill a few graunts b4 u do anything.I kept spamming psygun while it's firing and it worked well,saving me more time.It's easier to get breaks too.
Zone 4-6:Follow guide.

Typically u should spam psygun everytime u had ur WB on (except for tunnel),even if u use railgun most of the time don use it when ur WB is on.

I got 1807 this way.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 am

O_O
Did you got score from lag?
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 am

No,that was my 40ish try and I just got rewarded for all that hardwork Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:23 am

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL
kay, now i gotta do the mission too D:

<-- top score = 1329
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 am

As mentioned on the community forum, it is nigh impossible to build up your Break rank when you have bad latency. I dunno what my latency is like to CB server, but my usual ping to anything US is between 400-600ms. When I'm doing the run with EVE cannon method, despite that I'm able to kill thing as effectively, efficiently and quickly as how Vsin performs in his youtube video, if not better, I still cannot build up my Break rank. I can only assume that poor latency negatively affects the the speed at which the rank accumulates and how fast it drops.

And the best score I've gotten is mid 1.6k.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:10 am

reVelske wrote:
As mentioned on the community forum, it is nigh impossible to build up your Break rank when you have bad latency. I dunno what my latency is like to CB server, but my usual ping to anything US is between 400-600ms. When I'm doing the run with EVE cannon method, despite that I'm able to kill thing as effectively, efficiently and quickly as how Vsin performs in his youtube video, if not better, I still cannot build up my Break rank. I can only assume that poor latency negatively affects the the speed at which the rank accumulates and how fast it drops.

this^

thats why i feel the server is messing with me for letting me get as close as 1799 T_T
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:05 am

reVelske wrote:

nods nods.

my latency is at least 300, so i hired someone to do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVE challenge score with lag   EVE challenge score with lag Empty

Back to top Go down

EVE challenge score with lag
Page 1 of 1