Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacrifice

Go down 
+27
HashiriyaR32
Shin Majin
Iraya
PinTek
Doppelori
technomo12
shadow443
spiketrigger
Segawa
Eizien
Fate
Xenosnake
Deathkillz
SilentEagle1
Feign
NovaZero
Desu
SilverSeraph
Rein
VoidDragoon
Sayuri Chan
Foxie
Hyoka
FanFan
eve
KBTKaiser
Daylyt
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

they should totally make a full Anime "episode" for Sacrifice. It would so totally rock to see in moving pictures instead of stills.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:28 am

Andaros wrote:
they should totally make a full Anime "episode" for Sacrifice. It would so totally rock to see in moving pictures instead of stills.

i dont think that would be a good idea tbh~

whenever i've seen games get made into animes (full-motion or/& 1-4 episodes only) they tend to be drawn REALLY bad &/or completely low quality~ ( be it story-wise or whatnot)

I.E: DarkStalkers, King of Fighters (was drawn well, just felt horridly rush'd), Megaman (both the TV show and the anime OVA)

i'll stop with the list there~

if their gonna do anything like that for cosmic break, either just use the game graphics or use stills~ it fit well for sacrifice~

(imho)

Also....

Whoa.... revived topic.... lol~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 am

Nah, I'm talking about one from the actual artists at CB, even if it took forever it would be great to see Sacrifice, I don't care if they make any more as that's the only video I'd care to have animated, even if Ouka's story was good. If it's anyone else animating it there better be DAMN GOOD animation and follow the storyline and voice from the official video. There's no need to do more unless CB asked them to. Oh, and it better damn well like like the real deal as far as the bots looks go.

Hehe, I know right, sorry though I just thought of it. IF Cyberstep choose not to do it oh well, I'm still gonna play their game no matter what, I'd just like to see it as long as it was done right.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:15 am

Andaros wrote:
If it's anyone else animating it there better be DAMN GOOD animation and follow the storyline and voice from the official video.

Considering who voices Crimrose in the PV(click me), it may be a little tight on Cyberstep's budget, depending on how much they're willing to spend if they're going to start this.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 am

Hyoka wrote:
Andaros wrote:
If it's anyone else animating it there better be DAMN GOOD animation and follow the storyline and voice from the official video.

Considering who voices Crimrose in the PV(click me), it may be a little tight on Cyberstep's budget, depending on how much they're willing to spend if they're going to start this.

HMMMM, true, they'd have to pay royalties for using the voice in the new video I suppose even if they only used the existing voice and made the the animation match it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7