Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O Empty
PostSubject: Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O   Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Mmh today I got a Koko Gaap from the UC Garapon, so I finally got a complete Chibi Commando <3

Uh! The real question is here: I don't know about the other channels, but there's a giant Koko Gaap in the WIZ Area in channel 3...what is that? I believe I saw a giant Ouka Kamuro a little while b4 to? The Koko was actually piloted (not an NPC) - what r those things? o.O
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O   Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Probably left over from Tempura and his GM antics from last night.... changing player models to Power Spots, ice blocks, Arcantus bosses and of course giant chibis too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O   Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm

If it was stationary, a GM put it there.

If it was moving, a GM turned someone into it.

Fake edit: Ninja'd by Z741 :c GMs do those sorts of things frequently, some people stay logged in for awhile after to keep their transformations. Wedge told me about one guy that stayed in ch1 central area without leaving, entering garage, or logging out for 36 hours to keep his Haku transformation once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O   Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh...Koko-Mania? o.O
Page 1 of 1