Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Adorable Koko Gaap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Well I thought I'd do a really cute and lovable fanart of Koko Gaap, and so I did. I wanted to capture her cutesy and moe' in this pic, and personally I think I succeeded in that. I was going to post this earlier, but the site restrictions of one week of no link posting prevented me from doing so.

Here's a link to the artwork: --> http://hexidextrous.deviantart.com/#/d4urz96

Also that's not all I do. I've made other artworks too, though not all of them Cosmic Break related. If anyone wants to see my other stuff, take a look at my Deviant Art page, which is at http://hexidextrous.deviantart.com/ .

Hope you like this.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

D: Reminds me of the kokos who get in my way while they try to heal the people I'm killing
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:39 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 pm

@necrodrakath wrote:
nice

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 am

It's a lot better than your avatar right now... lol.
Back to top Go down

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 am

@Hyoka wrote:
It's a lot better than your avatar right now... lol.

I didn't draw my avatar myself though. I never even said I did. I used a pic I found on the internet of Galaxina for it.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 am

Not bad. I'd recommend you learn about shading; your drawings seem rather flat. Also, please, PLEASE do not recommend CosmicBreak to viewers; if it's the best online game you've ever played, please go play some real games.
Back to top Go down

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 am

@Klinkin wrote:
Also, please, PLEASE do not recommend CosmicBreak to viewers; if it's the best online game you've ever played, please go play some real games.

I don't know about you, but I really really like it. I have played other online games before such as Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, Stick Arena Ballistick, and a couple others, but I still personally think that Cosmic Break rocks. It isn't the best of all (I like TF2 and Spiral Knights better), but still is really good to me.

Maybe its because I'm a huge sucker for Sci-fi anime things and super cute, lovable, and moe' anime girl things, as well as Mecha-Musumes.
I mean look, I like Sonic X, Strike Witches, Maho Shoujo Madoka Magika, Touhou, K-ON, Lucky Star, Nichijou, Ika-Musume, and many other animes of that sort mostly for those reasons. Maybe you don't like Cosmic Break, but I really do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adorable Koko Gaap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Koko Gaap   Adorable Koko Gaap Empty

Back to top Go down

Adorable Koko Gaap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com