Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jikun cart questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

jikun cart questions Empty
PostSubject: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:51 pm

should I get sway or sniper sight or get both?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:58 pm

No for both.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:21 pm

so should I get sniper sight or sway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 pm

No for both.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 pm

won't sniper sight allow me to approch my target without him knowing I am there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Since you said you won't take stealth system; sniper sight is useless by itself.

Even more so for Jikun. Just equip him with no ranged weapon, 2 shields or 1 shield and 1 melee weapon. No lock on? No alert.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm

no, but I am getting stealth
and why melee weapon? it does already have kicks
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

so I need a melee weapon for jikun even when she has kicks?
I am using the girl btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:33 am

Only certain melee weapon is worth it to put on Jikun. I did say 2 shields, didn't I?

But I thought you said stealth is useless. D: Boo.
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:58 pm

oh well, I gave up. And no, I do like to ninja around.
Right now I am building a acc saber with red's arms for melee instead. It's actually working much batter than jikun because I can actually go trough sheilds and kill people.
Back to top Go down
CassidyJay
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
CassidyJay

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 pm

so... I got Jikun Long running around with a custom gun and auto mag... gives more speed. I do pretty well with it now. I have used the shield, but that tiny extra speed, + my lagg, makes the guns pretty survivable.
And also, the shield is mainly used for Jikun rushers. No shield = no rushing = end up protecting arts/ninja (semi-battlefield destroyer). The most people are too busy to find out that you locked on to them... Or at least, that is what i think. I usually take out the lone art/air and dont run around between the heavy firelines.

S size lnd is better off doing decent semi-battlefield damage. I think...
I leave the big guys for the bynes and the other L bots, while I stay back, being backline defence, or go killing semi-battlefielders with someone else (tree killers who need hp for example, or chibi farmers Embarassed ).
Back to top Go down
farith
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm

no, not my play style I guess, I like to zerg the hell out of my enemies with accuracy. That's why I love saggie so much; I can just run in and pick off my targets. I am a very single minded person, so jikun is too much to control. ATM, I didn't buy byne yet to swap the limbs with acc saber. The biggest deal breaking problem I have with jikun was the fact that she doesn't have anti burn, which is just out right retarded since we can't afford to lose control during a melee range attack. Byne has this problem, but it does has kick ass limbs and parts; acc saber got crap for parts but does has a very good body and anti burn. Therefore, I will make my melee bot that way. Acc saber body, byne arms, legs and mybe backpack. I will use the friza head and 2 shields.
I am also hoping to end up with 40 tgh and 30 ish walk with slot upgrades.
Back to top Go down
CassidyJay
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
CassidyJay

Female Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 am

Seems like someone did his homework :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jikun cart questions   jikun cart questions Empty

Back to top Go down

jikun cart questions
Page 1 of 1