Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a interesting match lately?

Go down 
+21
Vsin
RawGreen
Desu
sal
Skoczypies
milk
Xenosnake
VoidDragoon
Lunyaa
Jello
FanFan
Admin
Hyoka
Rein
Weis
Garfy
MCPeePants
Daizengar
Ecclesia
NovaZero
Foxie
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:06 pm

FanFan wrote:
At some match in the morning (just woke up so im still sleepy and airheaded), i was playing with my crim.

- Got like, what, 4~6 hp left, so i leave the battlefield
- Intends to use repair kit
- hit the key number
- mistakenly use "Meteor Fall"
- Fanfan > *random person*
- Game Ends, WIZ (our team) win.

me: "...uh what?"

Don't worry, I've accidentally meleed the wrong target to death before. Or had someone strafe/walk into my attack path... that was nearly dead. The latter is plain amusing since I don't have stealth system on my Crim currently.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Don't know if this is interesting but today me and another person went 2 vs 12 against BRD after not noticing that everyone mostly left in our team.

So we waited in our corners cowering in fear.

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Mommys

When they all got to our base, me and my partner just went "screw it" and just went Rambo on everything. I don't know what he was doing as I was firing every possible weapon I had. But surely reinforcements came in 1 by 1, we managed to dwindle their numbers and got ourselves a win. Very Happy

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Cosmic2010061916335435

Also, though my score isn't that great I luckily snagged first place.

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Cosmic2010061916340214
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Jello wrote:
Don't know if this is interesting but today me and another person went 2 vs 12 against BRD after not noticing that everyone mostly left in our team.

So we waited in our corners cowering in fear.

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Mommys

When they all got to our base, me and my partner just went "screw it" and just went Rambo on everything. I don't know what he was doing as I was firing every possible weapon I had. But surely reinforcements came in 1 by 1, we managed to dwindle their numbers and got ourselves a win. Very Happy

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Cosmic2010061916335435

Also, though my score isn't that great I luckily snagged first place.

Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Cosmic2010061916340214

Is this something like sheer numbers => cannon fodder status....?

But still very neat Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 pm

im sry

Last edited by Lunyaa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Lunyaa wrote:
People like the wiz on the team you beat make me sad. I've been in a couple matches like that and everyone funnels in to the enemy spawn in small groups or by theirselves and gets destroyed a few at a time. In situations like this just ALL go together and kill the enemy power supply, the supply is in the open enough that if they try to fight you there youll still win as long as you all attack at once. Due to the number advantage the defenders will just be stuck in hit stun, after that its all over because you just camp the power supply and kill it repeatedly. It's not like it takes skill to zerg a couple guys like this.

If you funnel in to the enemy spawn in small groups the team with less players actually has a chance especially with the huge hp bonus,they're getting from being 2v14 and the fact that certain maps have narrow corridors to the spawn point , so just don't do it please unless you want to embarass yourself when you lose/come close to losing to a few people. We're wiz we're supposed to be intelligent stop humiliating my union. This is basically the only thing worse than those teams you get on where everyone keep rushing the enemies power supply even though it hasn't been working and the team is down by something ridiculous like 12k bp Sad(

As for my stories I have one particularly amusing win where I kicked a toybox off a ledge with my lazflamme in to my teammates who were about to eat his artillery barrage. We killed him for the last bp needed to win the game (and this was very close).

Another was one where I was dominating first place but my team was still behind by about 2k. When we were down to about 4k and the other team was 6k I used two hurricane blows and sent around 6 players from the enemy team flying in to our power supply and we won the match.

Shuffle battles are rather interesting because of the constant flux of players on both teams.... This leads to some interesting VERY one sided fights where one team has people who co-op naturally or actually work as a team *gasp*.
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm

im sry

Last edited by Lunyaa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:30 am

Most epic match i ever had was against wiz.. it began.. a day.. of.. 4v12 dos vs wiz,.. i prepared myself to lose epicly, yet, through eth 4 of us hiding in caves and being general asses (kept leading loli-rains into caves and ninjaing them on jikun long myself) we actually kept the score tied for a while.. ended 8v15, and we won by over 9000 points.. with half their number.. truly an epic day in dos history.. too bad i lost the screeny.. x.X damn.

Edit: Runner-up follows, with the match, where we lose by 5 BP... 5! BP!... sad part, i falcon kicked a loli rain, and saw her explode.. like.. .1 seconds after the guy on our team died.. x.X.. stupid idiot.. N.N
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:15 am

Rein wrote:

Is this something like sheer numbers => cannon fodder status....?

But still very neat Smile

Yep, it turned exactly like that. They all bunched up together that my bazooka, 2 missile arms, and box missiles worked wonderfully. Also helped with my spamming of Nimbus' Jupitizer. tongue
Back to top Go down
Ecclesia
Ecclesia

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 pm

VoidDragoon wrote:
Most epic match i ever had was against wiz.. it began.. a day.. of.. 4v12 dos vs wiz,.. i prepared myself to lose epicly, yet, through eth 4 of us hiding in caves and being general asses (kept leading loli-rains into caves and ninjaing them on jikun long myself) we actually kept the score tied for a while.. ended 8v15, and we won by over 9000 points.. with half their number.. truly an epic day in dos history.. too bad i lost the screeny.. x.X damn.

Edit: Runner-up follows, with the match, where we lose by 5 BP... 5! BP!... sad part, i falcon kicked a loli rain, and saw her explode.. like.. .1 seconds after the guy on our team died.. x.X.. stupid idiot.. N.N

I think i was in that room lolz XD
Back to top Go down
Xenosnake
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Xenosnake

Male Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Well there was that time I kinda accidentally went to the enemy territory with my lily... Me vs 5 reds; 1 art, 3 fly, and 1 land I think... I manage to stay alive until the end of the match and I only killed 1, but for some reason I ended up in 2nd place. Also got that star canon thingy as a reward...
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm

i'll skip all the boring details and get to the nitty gritty ones.

the last kill.
i was trying to fly away from two melee dudes.
i say dudes because i dont know if they were girls.

i dont know how, man.
but three of the art/ guys from out team showed up and nuke'd them.

if there was a dance on CB, i would have done it right there.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:50 am

Ecclesia wrote:
VoidDragoon wrote:

I think i was in that room lolz XD

The one major fault that Wiz has naturally is that by default. Wiz has alot of idiots.
the fact that new comers come and see. Wiz #1 CP 1000000000 points. is like an attraction for newcomers to get easy scores.

the Upside to being in wiz is that winning weekly earns you prizes.
the downside to being in wiz is that so many ppl and too little arena. i had to wait a whole hour one time just to get into an arena.
i normally don't like shuffles. but i caved in and just took anything that popped.

overall the same could be said for the other 2 factions. but generally i think wiz has the ... least amount of wisdom/brainpower in terms of to think of strategy.
but hey it's OB =p who knows what will happen. maybe i'll join Dos
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:04 am

Lol, yeah I wonder about it too... I luv u guys *to Snowflakes*, but at least in OBT Wiz gets so many idiots, morons and lamers it hurts :/
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Skoczypies wrote:
Lol, yeah I wonder about it too... I luv u guys *to Snowflakes*, but at least in OBT Wiz gets so many idiots, morons and lamers it hurts :/

Yup.... ditto.... This is also why shuffle matches either amusing or plain annoying depending on WHICH team you end up in.

On a team of GOOD players, it's amusing and one sided slaughter. On a team of idiots/morons/etc...., it's annoying and you get slaughtered when you try-to-win-the-game-for-your-team *wallbanger*.

A good sign of a moronic match is when the losing team tries to STALEMATE the fight.... Then THEY keep dying MORE often than the players on their team who are TRYING to win the match. Plus they don't help said players... OR don't take advantage of the chaos/etc. said players invoke.

I've literally dropped into an enemy power spot before and wrecked at least 15 seconds worth of havoc... twice while they were healing their WHOLE TEAM. Yes, that's right, their WHOLE TEAM. On two occasions I somehow took out the medic's bit... before they started healing.... I was aiming for the healer, not the bit.... >_>

Another sign of a moronic team is when mechs with low hp remaining AND the HEALER is FIGHTING-AT-THE-FRONTLINES. If you're on that team, your chances of winning are near 0... If on the other team, it's a free win.
Back to top Go down
sal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
sal

Male Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:40 pm

I was 1v1 oneing a friend he was about to did so was i but it was his last mech my first and a new player came in and they both started ganging me then i lost with only getting fraged 2x and fragging my friend 3x w.t.h! Lol
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:46 pm

I took on a Leroying ART with a Shinebuster that only had a flamethrower and a Flame rod...
I lost my head D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
RawGreen
RawGreen

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Foxie wrote:
13 frags......O.O

What the hell is a frag?

Anyways, I've gotten a little over 4000 in close combat damage with a level 5 Crimrose. That's pretty much my only accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:10 am

RawGreen wrote:
Foxie wrote:
13 frags......O.O

What the hell is a frag?

Anyways, I've gotten a little over 4000 in close combat damage with a level 5 Crimrose. That's pretty much my only accomplishment.

Frag => Kill.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 am

Rein wrote:
RawGreen wrote:
Foxie wrote:
13 frags......O.O

What the hell is a frag?

Frag => Kill.
Lol a crimrose doing 4k damage... with a melee?
Thats practicly hax
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
RawGreen
RawGreen

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:48 am

Desu wrote:
Rein wrote:
RawGreen wrote:
Foxie wrote:
13 frags......O.O

What the hell is a frag?

Frag => Kill.
Lol a crimrose doing 4k damage... with a melee?
Thats practicly hax

Yeah, I ran out of ammo a bit early in the game and I had a wonder bit recharger and 2 healing items. So I gave it a try.

I use the claw arm thingy, Ace Braver AM.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 am

So I was being failsupport again, healing people while I had 1 hp.

Then all of a sudden lagger Jikun popped up in front of me and I thought "That's It. I'm dead"

Then I quickly dashed backwards and poof! I picked up a hurricane blow!

I pressed it and like 3 crimroses from my team ran by and took care of him for me.

...Then I got killed by friendly fire.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Hyoka wrote:

Then all of a sudden lagger Jikun popped up in front of me and I thought "That's It. I'm dead"

I pressed it and like 3 crimroses from my team ran by and took care of him for me.

Lol'd at the friendly fire.But that's just awesome 1HP healer backed up by a trio of Crims.... Did you get a pic? O_o
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 pm

support should get healed by their own healing bits Mad
just doesn't make sense that i can heal everyone and yet unable to heal myself when i so need it.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Weis wrote:
support should get healed by their own healing bits Mad
just doesn't make sense that i can heal everyone and yet unable to heal myself when i so need it.

Maybe to prevent abuse of it? And maybe as a drawback?
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Rein wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Lol'd at the friendly fire.But that's just awesome 1HP healer backed up by a trio of Crims.... Did you get a pic? O_o

Not of the 3 crimroses, but I accidentally pressed printscreen at some point during the match so I have a screenshot proving that I was in the match with my rocket medic =3=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a interesting match lately?   Have a interesting match lately? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a interesting match lately?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next