Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gwyain in shop?

Go down 
+19
Nymph~
Neftie
Intet
fggt
Naisha
Arti
nzlk
SilverySil
MagicPotatoplz
Malphes
Moghul
Nvr_GvUP
Tuskin
IronDicks
RoflWaffle
Morishima
ZephyrKaiser
xzpwnz
monkeytheifx
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:38 am

I junked my Gwyain and my Silver Gwyain and fed them to Crim, Welp I guess this will anger a few jelly people as they were 3 slotted as well.
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:38 am

I'm no jelly but these part can be useful someway or just collect them, or you just doing that to make people jelly XD?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am

I've gwyain, put thoarla am3 (ligtning gun), prop bit
and start spamming on lvl 5 room
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 am

nzlk wrote:

Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 4suFO
I am confuse
So maneh Gwyain BDs? #em4 so jelly
Gwyain is almost like Aquila isn't it? Firing dem weapons from BD part
Wait, I think Stardust Cannon bots are generally only Gwyain, Aquila and Shaden?
I do have a Thoarla with AM3 which I got from [Ro] cubes, but not too sure who to equip it on. Need help Sad. Currently equipped SDC Mod on Shaden, and have 3 extras, and 1 or 2 normal SDCs. I don't have a Gwyain, but I do have a Aquila, who currently is equipped with Twin Blasters and Dual Blaster bits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:58 am

Welp, my laptop can't access CosmicBreak and nobody's gonna help me.
Damn.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:02 am

Reversal wrote:
nzlk wrote:

Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 4suFO
I am confuse
So maneh Gwyain BDs? #em4 so jelly
Wait, I think Stardust Cannon bots are generally only Gwyain, Aquila and Shaden?
I do have a Thoarla with AM3 which I got from [Ro] cubes, but not too sure who to equip it on. Need help Sad. Currently equipped SDC Mod on Shaden, and have 3 extras, and 1 or 2 normal SDCs. I don't have a Gwyain, but I do have a Aquila, who currently is equipped with Twin Blasters and Dual Blaster bits

Tat tgh is huge difference.

I currently using thoar AM3 with shaden(kai) because of broad radar, his stat is nice too.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

tggt wrote:
Reversal wrote:

Tat tgh is huge difference.

I currently using thoar AM3 with shaden(kai) because of broad radar, his stat is nice too.

Yeah.. I guess it has a 12 tgh difference, too horribly low for any bot pale
But then Aquila gets more TEC right? Gwyain's 5 force BD weapon will hit like wet tissue. Even Aquila's built in blaster has atleast 9 force.
Since Thoarla AM3 works almost like double shot railguns (albeit weaker, given the fact that a railgun is always used by a ART with high TEC), but it's disadvantage is it's accuracy, you may need to be close to the enemy to hit him, and Shaden Booster's 40+ FLY isn't exactly accomplishing anything for that purpose :/
Which is why I like to pick off enemy vanguards. SDC may also be short range, but it's projectile size is massive, and therefore will be extremely easy to hit things with. Also, I also have a Shaden Kai, but I'm not sure if I should change his 4 shot AM2 ABR with something else, to save capacity and because it doesn't seem like an all too good weapon for me.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Gwyain's selling points should be the AMs, BS, HD if nothing better, and BD if you can afford it's huge cost.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Gwyain has a decent amount of free cap, 715 after all capacity carts compared to Geo Fs 725(but at the cost of an extra capacity cart). Gwyain also has a BST of 54 compared to Geo Fs 55 so you're getting the stardustgun internal for pretty cheap imo. Shaden cores have slightly more free cap at 765 but they also have pitiful tgh, and I like my L airs more beefy.

I find the Gwyain internal can be handy for hitting tele-lagging mofos*coughkutens* with its wide AoE. Or you can use it as a farming implement if you really hate it.
Back to top Go down
Demonbane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Demonbane

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Now that Gawain is in the shop, I notice the lack of them in arena. *Everyone and their moebots*

Here is a sample of a monster you can make. Completed my own SDC air tank,now eating land left and right.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Demonbane on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link broke)
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Demonbane wrote:
Now that Gawain is in the shop, I notice the lack of them in arena. *Everyone and their moebots*

Here is a sample of a monster you can make. Completed my own SDC air tank,now eating land left and right.
Spoiler:

dat 3s SDC....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwyain in shop?   Gwyain in shop? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwyain in shop?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2