Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which of these bots is worth the money?

Go down 
+14
DavidRain
haures
Riverlia
Nisa
knyx
zappa1
shinigami
boytitan2
xzpwnz
Z741
NovaZero
Fate
Vartio
farith
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 am

Umm... Hi I'm DavidRain. BoyTitan is a good sniper and I know that because I'm in the same clan as him. I'm not saying this because he is in the same clan as me. I'm saying this because he keeps getting insulted for no reason. He averages at a 6th place spot and 4 frags in 20 matches. He may be kinda rude at sometimes but he is okay as long as you don't constantly insult him like that.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 am

boytitan

I can achieve #1 without even landing a single shot on a single player and not supporting

provided that the map is winter base
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 am

necrio wrote:
boytitan

I can achieve #1 without even landing a single shot on a single player and not supporting

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

*coughs*PS*coughs*
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 am

AkumaTheDevil wrote:
necrio wrote:
boytitan

*coughs*PS*coughs*
I almost managed to shot the PS down TWICE in one game today if its not for LXE and leicester (or whoever my degeneration clanmates) busted my helingal.
still got number 2, 2 POINTS FROM BEING NUMERO UNO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

if u ask me oytitans a great sniper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2FiLAV85w8

ya you didnt watch my newest gameplay did u noobs cause I improved alot and my bots have diff builds now and are higher lvl thanw hent his was recorded I improved even more now go fly around in ur crimrose and do hit and runs puub
Any idea that you video wasn't 'praiseworthy' in anyway?

Seriously.
*ninja edit*
Lol what?
#9th place and your proud of it?
Not even a single medal?

cough noob alert it was 5th place vcough u dint even make top ten da one time u was in a room i played in cough again learn how to count didnt know 5 look like 9

its boytitan just ignore him , he is garbage tier
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:56 pm

*blinks*

am i better or he's better?

or are we of the same tier?

*blink blink*

this is a SERIOUS question here.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 pm

AkumaTheDevil wrote:
necrio wrote:
boytitan

*coughs*PS*coughs*

I wish all my arts in my main commando suck for hitting the ps that relies on your bots speed and int my slow but high dmg weapons are useles
except my contradict takes 15 secs to take a ps

Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:29 am

boytitan2 wrote:
AkumaTheDevil wrote:
necrio wrote:
boytitan

*coughs*PS*coughs*

I wish all my arts in my main commando suck for hitting the ps that relies on your bots speed and int my slow but high dmg weapons are useles
except my contradict takes 15 secs to take a ps

that is why I use PS breaker setups each time I see the map switches to winter base
and sneak to the enemy PS XD

dual blaster izuna ftw!

and oh, sometimes I will bring 2-3 people with me just so we're not dead when busted
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 am

knyx wrote:
zappa1 wrote:
I have toybox and I'm honestly quite disappointed with this big pile of junk. That's just my personal opinion of him. spending the money on maxis however was well worth it. Just make sure you dont get reckless and stay back and make sure you have allies around, and you'll find making it on the top 8 a regular thing.

Don't take any sniping lessons from boytitan.

I don't understand. Is this directed at me? I stay in the back, and I make sure I know where my allies are so I know where to run to.I don't try to be reckless with my maxis. That's how I play him and serves me just fine. Don't need any lessons from anyone. Just properly paying attention at the map and watching my distance.

EDIT:
I don't know how BoyTitan plays him, but this is just my simple way of playing him. I like to play safe, watching my position frequently, and have the habit of opening the map frequently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which of these bots is worth the money?   which of these bots is worth the money? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

which of these bots is worth the money?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2