Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the super beautifull old member is here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

the super beautifull old member is here. Empty
PostSubject: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:39 pm

yeah yeah,i just put this title to call your attention.and yes you have been trolled =D
anyway,i never maked a introduction here,so here it is,i forgot to put more about me so.

name:victor augusto da silva fernandes(family fernandes,.a old family of spain,portugal or italy((i have blood of italian,portuguese,and spanish)),history say that fernandes exist in roman times)
age:15(with his mind changing,he looks more a adult,because his point of view is diferent,he don't like about much things that the teens today like)
hobbies:visual novel,games,japan.
i like:classical musics,heavy metal,food,sleep,think about life,trying to be the best person as possible)
i hate:do my best,do nothing,nerd otaku that trown his life in a entertaiment of another dimension(yes the anime dimension can exist,the universe is full of misteries)
personality:my point of view is a little cini(i use this in my mind,you know i talk in the mind sometimes)
lazy but smart person,like to practice sports,funny(trying to don't be much today),a normal guy.

well now the FAQ(kkkkkkkkkkk) ((this faq was made to answer stupid questions that someome can make))

1-what means agnusdei?
R:agnusdei is lamb of god on latim,i'm a religious person.

2-why you don't like nerds otaku?
r:i had these times,so i don't like another person wasting his life with somenthing that don't exist in this dimension.

3-you have a avatar of anime,so you are otaku
r:i like the hat and the clothes of him.not the guy or his anime.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

So, you've finally make your introduction. Well, good for you! ^w^
Hello Senpai! ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 pm

hello hello,it seems no one reply a introduction of a old man,only you,maybe they hate me much only because i don't like much animes and call them nerds otakus?._.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Haha... ^w^U
Don't worry about others tough. I'm sure they have their reason. ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:06 am

i think i have a reason in mind see:
''oh it's agnusdei,he is posting his introduction,but since he is not a new member i will not put a reply,so i will play cosmic break and troll him later,because i'm lazy and wil spent 100 bucks in cash.'
looks normal to you?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 am

In my opinion...
"This guy is really troublesome at making a late introduction, would be rude if I am not reply it."
What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 am

implying i'm troublesome?no no,i just forgot to make a introduction,only this,do you remember you first introduction?how many replies you got?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 am

5, at least I have the yellow name on it. ^w^
plus with some old members.

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t850-wolf-hikari-the-art-designer?highlight=wolf+hikari+the+art+designer
Check it yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 am

a yellow name,i only got a green name here.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 am

Agnusdei wrote:
implying i'm troublesome?no no,i just forgot to make a introduction,only this,do you remember you first introduction?how many replies you got?
I'd be trolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

nisa is trolling my trollage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the super beautifull old member is here.   the super beautifull old member is here. Empty

Back to top Go down

the super beautifull old member is here.
Page 1 of 1