Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: New member here.   New member here. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 pm

I am currently in the middle of downloading the game. I already registered and stuff, but the official website made me so lost. I am unsure if there was a forum there or not. I am not sure how well I'll do in this game, as I've never really played and games like this before. I never really played 1st person shooter types of games either. I don't really like mechs, but I saw this on youtube and I saw anime girl look characters. I guess that's what drew me in.

I don't know much about these types of games and I was wondering if you can help me out if there's any of the mechs resembling what I am looking for. In almost every MMORPGs that I played I always go for the "mage" types. Either healers or mages. In this game, is there any such "support" mech or a mech specializing in the damage department the most? Thank you. I hope to see you all in game.

I am new, so I'll most likely be lost, so if you see a noob running around, probably running to walls bounce that's probably me. Ha ha! Anyways, hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello there Zappa1! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^

And please to be polite to the others okay. ^w^

PS: This Cosmicbreak is from Japan if u don't know. ^w^
And it's not only about mechs. U'll find it useful when u played it than I explain it. ^w^
Umm... If u're using Zappa1 as Nickname in the game probably I will help if I saw u.
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Haha, when I first signed up for the game (which wasn't that long ago), I got confused with the official website too. But anyways, welcome zappa1!
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you, I just made my first mech. I'm still kind of bad piloting it, but in time, I guess I'll get used to it. My in game name is Zappa1 (with the numeric 1), the name Zappa was apparently taken already. I am using an artillery, but I am kind of interested on the other ones as well. I think I'll be lost for awhile, so I'll just be licking on things. Razz

I just finished my very 1st boss battle, yey. I shut down the game for now so I can see what's up in the forums. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Keep on the good work! ^w^
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi, right about now, I am stucked. I am supposed to be going to this outpost by arcantus. But I've been getting killed non-stop. At first I tried to join a few parties, but everyone goes off on their own and I just lose them.So I tried like 4 times soloing but I always die on this giant boss that jumps up on the air and stomps on me. He keeps firing missile and bullets all over the place that I keep getting hit by it.

Is there any tip anyone can give? Coz I'm really stucked. No
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 am

zappa1 wrote:
Hi, right about now, I am stucked. I am supposed to be going to this outpost by arcantus. But I've been getting killed non-stop. At first I tried to join a few parties, but everyone goes off on their own and I just lose them.So I tried like 4 times soloing but I always die on this giant boss that jumps up on the air and stomps on me. He keeps firing missile and bullets all over the place that I keep getting hit by it.

Is there any tip anyone can give? Coz I'm really stucked. No

Let me know if u need any of my help. ^w^
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Thank you for the offer, but now I was able to get through it. I have had helped with someone in game. However, I am now using a support instead of my artillery. Though, I play my support just like an artillery, but, somehow, I am doing much better compared to how I was with artillery. Perhaps it's the difference in the movement that's helping me. My in game name in the game is Narcomoeba. I am always lookingfor questing buddies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

zappa1 wrote:
Thank you for the offer, but now I was able to get through it. I have had helped with someone in game. However, I am now using a support instead of my artillery. Though, I play my support just like an artillery, but, somehow, I am doing much better compared to how I was with artillery. Perhaps it's the difference in the movement that's helping me. My in game name in the game is Narcomoeba. I am always lookingfor questing buddies. Very Happy

It's okay! I also doing Red Gate quest. Even tough I had a lot of GAME OVER than QUEST COMPLETE a few times! ^w^U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member here.   New member here. Empty

Back to top Go down

New member here.
Page 1 of 1