Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stuck at the login screen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andhra

stuck at the login screen Empty
PostSubject: stuck at the login screen   stuck at the login screen EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

hi guys, im stuck at the login screen.. whenever i click the login button, nothing happened..
i do wait for several minutes and after like 2-3 minutes i can "try" to click it again, but still nothing will happen (but sometime the error message pop out and the client is shutting itself down).. i can't get into the channel list, this didn't happen to me yesterday.. i wonder what's wrong, i need some help here, im pretty sure it's not my internet connection as i can still play other online game / browse the internet and i can still play normally yesterday Sad

fun fact : it does the database check routine since if i try to type my ID with wrong password it will give me the "wrong ID / Password" message, but if i try to type my ID with the real password, it just stuck there..
Back to top Go down
ico251
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

stuck at the login screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: stuck at the login screen   stuck at the login screen EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 pm

maybe a problem on their server
Back to top Go down

stuck at the login screen
Page 1 of 1