Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arcantus Cartographers

Go down 
+8
RoboFranky
Knight
Etherlight
rei_hunter
NovaZero
xzpwnz
Hyoka
Heavier
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:41 am

NovaZero wrote:
Quote :
Kaiser's in a Game Ban
Elaborate.

He can't play Cosmic Break.... due to parents. Although he tries to get on these days... but considering what's happening with Cyberstep Management, he's mehing. So hes playing other games.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Heavier

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Hi guys!

It looks like the week has been reset and with the new UC garapon in place, this should give us the motivation to go through with the suggested idea. Asides from those that have already posted their desire to participate, I have received several in-game PMs as well.

Right now, I am aiming at an In-Game Debriefing time at 12:30 in-game time, and the start of our Arcantus Runs at 13:00. This will be on Saturday. You do not have to show up immediately for the debriefing, but I urge you to be at Ground Level, Server 2 around 12:50 at the latest.

The following is some general information,

1) I recommend having pen and paper so that you will be able to jot down the gate #, as well as the treasure it contains.
2) We will be splitting into two teams. One team will be assigned to the blue gates and the other, red gates.
3) The step-by-step movements on each map will basically be
  • a) Find treasure
    b) Eliminate key guardian and obtain key
    c) Farm until respective party members are ready, and then depart.

Further logistical information will be given out on Saturday once everyone is ready to depart.

I will most likely in-game pm those that have shown desire to go on this adventure (today after the 2x event) to reconfirm availability, but for anyone else that reads this and wants to go, please state if the current time is good for you!

I look forward to seeing you guys this weekend! Good luck!

@Hyoka Thanks for the note, I don't know how I missed that. It should be edited now.

Last edited by Heavier on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:29 pm

I've already went around collectin' some treasure.

I wanna know if 12:30 is server time or something else.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 am

Roger that. I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 am

I want to be there, but I'm not sure if I can make it.

Oh well, I'll try though.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm

** At target area! **

I'm running a Misty Hollow at present.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 pm

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/_/wiki/index.php?title=Arcantus

Yay it is updated again cheers

The shortest/easiest path to get all quest treasure (I think atleast)
B: bleu R: red

1)BBBB
2)RBRR/BBBB
3)BBBR/BRBB
4)RBBR
5)RRRR/BBBR
6)BBBR/BBBB/RRRR
7)BBBR/BBBB/RRRR

Note: I haven't confirmed 1 and 2 quest path since i did those 2 before update 3-7 are confirmed though
Note 2: I din't inlude the gates going in or out oupost (besides starter outpost) since you only have one gate.
Back to top Go down
Heavier

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 am

Hi guys, I hope all has been well!

Last week we had a half successful run due to the final turnout on Saturday as well as unfavorable treasure routes. Regardless, I believe those that showed up had a good time overall. Thank you for coming~

For all purposes, we intend to once again run an Arcantus Treasure Hunt for the maintenance of week 2-17. Due to this week's maintenance I'm sure many of you have already gone to Arcantus several times with high aspirations (as have I). For that reason, I have already mapped out most of the treasure lists and am simply trying to gather up a party to make it worth it for us all. (I am missing the location of Oil atm)

If you would like to join in for this weekend, please state your availability (and if different from game, ur IGN. We had some random people that joined but I had no idea if they understood what we were doing). Otherwise, the time will be the same as last week. It will be on Saturday with abriefing at 12:30 and our first runs at 13:00. These are in-game times.

P.S. - My current estimates are at circa 30k UC in 1 1/2 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 am

I'll be there, weather permitting. Huge windstorm here the past few days that's knocked out internet access intermittently, so hope it clears up soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:53 am

Heavier wrote:
Hi guys, I hope all has been well!

Last week we had a half successful run due to the final turnout on Saturday as well as unfavorable treasure routes. Regardless, I believe those that showed up had a good time overall. Thank you for coming~

For all purposes, we intend to once again run an Arcantus Treasure Hunt for the maintenance of week 2-17. Due to this week's maintenance I'm sure many of you have already gone to Arcantus several times with high aspirations (as have I). For that reason, I have already mapped out most of the treasure lists and am simply trying to gather up a party to make it worth it for us all. (I am missing the location of Oil atm)

If you would like to join in for this weekend, please state your availability (and if different from game, ur IGN. We had some random people that joined but I had no idea if they understood what we were doing). Otherwise, the time will be the same as last week. It will be on Saturday with abriefing at 12:30 and our first runs at 13:00. These are in-game times.

P.S. - My current estimates are at circa 30k UC in 1 1/2 hrs.

Um, I think it would be nice if you could either:

1. Do your runs earlier
2. Release your findings faster/inform us through a post on this thread

Because by the time I started checking the routes it was already one day before maintenance, and I had NO idea if it was released earlier.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm

At designated location, once again.
Back to top Go down
griffen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
griffen

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:20 am

this week i so far found treas path 1/2 and 3 (don't remember each area tres location though)

1)BBBB
2)BBBB
3)RRRR

Edit: 4)RRRR/BBBB (dunno if this the shortest path but it's a way to get it)
Back to top Go down
Heavier

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Thanks for the update Griffen! It's most certainly helpful! (And to save myself from posting again, thanks for the Bastagant routes as well xD)

I have some stuff to take care of today and so will not be able to recreate last weeks situation of simply obtaining the treasures. For the dozen or so that came, I hope you guys had fun!

For any of you that wish to partake in this weeks adventure, it will be a treasure search first and then a treasure hunt. So unless there are any qualms, the time and setting will be the same for this week. It will be on Saturday, Channel 2, at the in-game time of 12:30 for briefing and 13:00 to start.

Good luck and Have fun!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcantus Cartographers   Arcantus Cartographers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcantus Cartographers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2