Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.

Go down 
+12
Feign
ChaosOmni
Himururu
piroton
Wolf Hikari
siax
milk
Rein
Foxie
Shinkai
howitzerlove
Desu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sash/a/
Sash/a/

Male Posts : 55

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:37 pm

ChaosOmni wrote:
I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 Whatanintroduction

Shocked Suspect

oh you...
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Feign wrote:
The date on the first post is June 19th... I smell a thread necromancer. Suspect
We love you too Feign~
I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 20561k4
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 am

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:
The date on the first post is June 19th... I smell a thread necromancer. Suspect
We love you too Feign~
I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 20561k4

*feels the need to add picture to sig for random reason*
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: I shall suck you dry.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 am

Oh, the innuendo.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Desu wrote:
Feign wrote:
We love you too Feign~
Well, you can't spell "Necromancer" without "romance"... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 am

Can we have parties here also?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:58 am

Desu wrote:
Can we have parties here also?

What, to celebrate your arrival?

Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Let's party on until the world ends~

... WITH HAPPY HARDCORE
Back to top Go down
Cen Silver
Cen Silver

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 am

Desu wrote:
Let's party on until the world ends~

... WITH HAPPY HARDCORE

Hell yeah my friend... Hell yeah. : )

...And after that, we party with...

MOAR MUSIC!!! \^o^> \^o^> \^o^> \^o^> \^o^> \^o^>

lol

"I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents."
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

More music to party to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.   I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I shall suck your brains out, destroy your intestines and feed your reproductive organs to your parents.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2