Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon: Marked for Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dragon: Marked for Death Empty
PostSubject: Dragon: Marked for Death   Dragon: Marked for Death EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 12:51 am

Inti Creates is giving us another awesome game. This one appears as a class-based fighter with RPG Elements, though also sorta reminds me of Fire Emblem in ways.

It's called Dragon Marked For Death. It has 4 different playable fighters, and from the looks of things will be top notch in the battles too!

Check it out!

I was told that it comes in 2 packs (sorta like Fire Emblem: Fates did), one where the Empress and Warrior are in, the other with the Shinobi and Witch. It's Co-Op too with each player being able to assume the role of one of the four. From the looks of things, I'd probably wanna play as the Shinobi most, his fast-paced high-octane combat style looks preferable for me.
Back to top Go down

Dragon: Marked for Death
Page 1 of 1