Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medi Aide cart build?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Medi Aide cart build? Empty
PostSubject: Medi Aide cart build?   Medi Aide cart build? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm

I really should've planned this one out ahead of time.

Medi Aide cart build? Screenshot2011012919362

This is my level 8 medi. You can see every cart I've gotten, and my current capacity. The problem is, I was extremely shortsighted about how I was building her, and forgot to take into account tuning, and winberyl arms. I can't fit the beryl arms on her at all anymore, which in tandem with the accelgun/micro zook combo were intended to be used for firing all weapons during her (surprisingly fast) float dash. I *think* I can get everything I want on her weapon/statwise if I do x2 cost capacity upgrades on her next two levels, but that means sacrificing other useful carts such as melee guard, absorb bump, broad radar, and tough wonder bit. The alternatives are either scrap, or do surveys for a cart reset, and the surveys aren't giving out as much as they used to (got 41, went a few days without getting any and decided to buy misty instead of saving to 50, got 9 more the next day (ffffffffffffffffff), haven't gotten more since).

tl;dr - am i screwed or will this build be fine after tuning at lv10
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Medi Aide cart build?   Medi Aide cart build? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Suguri wrote:
Don't worry too much about getting Win arms on this. Consider, with Wonder Rate Up and Growing Wonder you will be almost the ideal support bot out on the field, without much need for actually attacking the enemies. Obviously, get a capacity cart at level 10, and perhaps switch out the Magnum for a Viper Shield and some kind of Beam-based weapon. Downgrade to Crimrose arms and you should have the capacity for a few more Tunes. Don't worry about your Str and Tec, just tune those for balance and work on raising Tgh to better leverage those Guard carts you've got...

I say a beam based weapon because most of what will come to harass you while healing will be melee Lnd bots, and while healing, you'll most likely have a whole crowd of Arts around you.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Medi Aide cart build?   Medi Aide cart build? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Feign wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Don't worry too much about getting Win arms on this. Consider, with Wonder Rate Up and Growing Wonder you will be almost the ideal support bot out on the field, without much need for actually attacking the enemies. Obviously, get a capacity cart at level 10, and perhaps switch out the Magnum for a Viper Shield and some kind of Beam-based weapon. Downgrade to Crimrose arms and you should have the capacity for a few more Tunes. Don't worry about your Str and Tec, just tune those for balance and work on raising Tgh to better leverage those Guard carts you've got...

I say a beam based weapon because most of what will come to harass you while healing will be melee Lnd bots, and while healing, you'll most likely have a whole crowd of Arts around you.
Though I do play her as a typical healer (except obviously with a wonder bit that charges at LIGHT SPEED), I've found her to be a very formidable fighting force with Winbell arms. The point of Float Dash was to allow her to quickly move around while firing both arms as well as the weapons, something I'd done while stationary to kill opponents ranging from Jikuns to Mighty Bynes to Seraphs. Float Dash is still useful without them, but it feels like wasted potential to me.

So, one of those next levelups will obviously involve a capacity upgrade. Is Broad Radar a must-have, or should I go ahead and get two +capacities?

EDIT: Also, on the topic of lands, was it a bad decision to get beam guard over sword guard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medi Aide cart build?   Medi Aide cart build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Medi Aide cart build?
Page 1 of 1