Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do support mechs heal?

Go down 
+11
Kauhava
medicangel
Rein
mep
zeando
milk
Weis
Xinsin
Foxie
VoidDragoon
crimsonlotus
15 posters
AuthorMessage
crimsonlotus
Newcomer
Newcomer

How do support mechs heal? Empty
PostSubject: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

I got Winberrel Vesca, is there a specific weapon, or is it only the repair bit?
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Unfortunatly, to my knowledge, repair bit is all you get, as to why most winberrls/vescas/ellens/shinebusters, don't engage in actual combat that often, they tend to run around and kill ghost trees//mushrooms//snowmen//etc. to get wonderdrug power ups, that can refill their wonder bits instantly, or sometimes other players will have one to give you if you ask, since you can make much better use of it than them generally. Far as weapons go, shields are always nice, since repair doesn't repair you ;P
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm

I was going to be a support because I thought they would be all spec'd for healing..Healing weapons, Health drains..
But noo only limited wonder bits. :c
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Healers still get the game in easy mode xD, guy on DOS team was being a healer the whole match, he died onne, got like 4th-5th place EVERY match, got supporter all the time, (Once with over 8000 support score)... and all he did was fly around and shoot ghost trees and use repair bit on our forces. xD
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:43 pm

VoidDragoon wrote:
Healers still get the game in easy mode xD, guy on DOS team was being a healer the whole match, he died onne, got like 4th-5th place EVERY match, got supporter all the time, (Once with over 8000 support score)... and all he did was fly around and shoot ghost trees and use repair bit on our forces. xD
If you think about it lots can get easy mode...
Artillery with homing missiles and stealth upgrades for example.
Spam right click from a corner...
Or a lazy air unit with explosives.
Back to top Go down
Xinsin
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Doesn't the A.Maid AM heal? It's an arm with a little gun that shoots pink lasers and when it hits someone it turns into hearts.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:24 am

imo vesca with a good shield/barrier can make a pretty good offensive support.
personally i wouldn't know what kind of bit to use in that scenerio other than atk range. which really isn't all that helpful since others would do anything to get that and cluster near you. which could also put you at risk being offensive support.

Vescas one good attribute i learned was that her am2 pulls opponents towards you. with the help of others in your team you can single target focus on opponents that get to close and pull others in then root them with your second ability.
bad part to vesca is that the range of your weapons is ..... less than expected. your aoe root is more of a cone shaped root which affects anyone that is infront of you. where as ellens root is anywhere around her.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 am

i thought it was like that too.
but i slowly figured out it wasn't
very slowly.
snail like.
;o;

supports are probably the other class i wouldn't mind as playing.
art/air are my least favorites.

for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Xinsin wrote:
Doesn't the A.Maid AM heal? It's an arm with a little gun that shoots pink lasers and when it hits someone it turns into hearts.

no it hurts, i created a land S bot with 2 a maid arms i found Razz it can destroy bases in notime Razz
Back to top Go down
mep
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Once you run outta of the good heal bits, can you get anymore? The mini ones you can get in the shop are very very bad.
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Any heals a good heal, minis are still not bad, and you get more repair bits from just completing matches and stuff, random drop. Also, why would anyone use atk rage bits? Atleast use burst shot,.. for the sake of temporary hyper shot. xD
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

not to mention the mini repair bits also come at a x10 per 400 uc. so it really isn't that bad of a deal.
where as getting lucky and getting the actual repair bits are tougher since you really never know when they will drop. and sometimes you're forced to use those bits sparingly.

i just bought x20 mini repair bits for 800uc.
i think it's better than nothing and it can tide you over most of the battles.

one thing that sucks about being a supporter is that some people are just ungreatful after you've healed them.

Miliken wrote:
very slowly.
snail like.
;o;

for a good reason.

I also think it depends on how you build the Vescas. I have 2x M bazooka's and i just go front line and shoot w/e i see that's within my range. but not go too far out where i'm a sitting duck. i just need the barrier in order to let me live a little longer =p
but yeah i've only gotten best supporter and most frags in a game once. i think it was the first ever i manage to kill so many ppl and heal/root ppl at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Weis wrote:
not to mention the mini repair bits also come at a x10 per 400 uc. so it really isn't that bad of a deal.
where as getting lucky and getting the actual repair bits are tougher since you really never know when they will drop. and sometimes you're forced to use those bits sparingly.

i just bought x20 mini repair bits for 800uc.
i think it's better than nothing and it can tide you over most of the battles.

one thing that sucks about being a supporter is that some people are just ungreatful after you've healed them.

Miliken wrote:
very slowly.
snail like.
;o;

for a good reason.

I also think it depends on how you build the Vescas. I have 2x M bazooka's and i just go front line and shoot w/e i see that's within my range. but not go too far out where i'm a sitting duck. i just need the barrier in order to let me live a little longer =p
but yeah i've only gotten best supporter and most frags in a game once. i think it was the first ever i manage to kill so many ppl and heal/root ppl at the same time.

Arg... I hate seeing a heal-move-fight-at-front-lines.... which I mean... fight and heal at the same time, not fight to get WB up then withdraw to set up heal.... But yeah... people are ungrateful....

*Edit* I also have 15 repair bits.... currently.
Back to top Go down
Weis
Weis

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Rein wrote:

Arg... I hate seeing a heal-move-fight-at-front-lines.... which I mean... fight and heal at the same time, not fight to get WB up then withdraw to set up heal.... But yeah... people are ungrateful....

*Edit* I also have 15 repair bits.... currently.

no at the front lines i do like any normal person would just attack. but when my bit is up i back up to heal. i don't stand in the front to heal ppl. that would be silly and your bit would get destroyed in the chaos.

i have 20 repair bits stocked up from drops and 5 mini repair bits left. =(
all because the ungreatfulness of some ppl that keep pushing me and using me as a shield while i'm healing.
Back to top Go down
medicangel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Foxie wrote:
I was going to be a support because I thought they would be all spec'd for healing..Healing weapons, Health drains..
But noo only limited wonder bits. :c

Actually , yes you could heal people without the annoying and fragile (Let it be VERY) Bits . There is a robot called Koko Gaap also known as Chibis (Yay!) Laughing

~Able to heal other mechs like in Exteel (.....ah....i miss that game.....) ,but has a few restrictions . As you know She can blow kisses that home allies and gives them a solid 3 hp per shot. Well , i don't know if upgrading it's core will indeed increase the healing capabilites .

~Able to use Magicircle , which will give Long range status And Bullet restore.

Mush Mush :3 You can get it at Uc garapon (pretty rare).... You should already know this Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kauhava
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kauhava

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

For those who have trouble getting Repair bits (the good ones), just roll the UC Gara 2.

You'll get tons of them in no time.
Back to top Go down
Orthas
Newcomer
Newcomer
Orthas

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 pm

i'm often using my medi aide(Almudena), and never get to the front line...cause the enemy cames for me x3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

For those that have trouble reading dates,

Quote :
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 pm
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 pm

necropst inb4 lock

FATE WAS HERE afro
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Suguri wrote:
For those that have trouble reading dates,

Quote :
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 pm

How do support mechs heal? Raise_thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do support mechs heal?   How do support mechs heal? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do support mechs heal?
Page 1 of 1