Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trolls, and what should be done about them.

Go down 
+8
Midreus
knyx
Flandyrll
koi
Segawa
boytitan2
Nisa
Wolf Hikari
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 am

LXE wrote:
The most effective way to stop trolls from trolling is to kill them. But this doesn't apply to Haku who trolls us to no end, he has died over 9000 times and he is still trolling us (gimme dat kamui sword/staff dammit!!!)

It's like how some moralfags headlock me and slam me onto a nearby car and set off the alarm or just slam me down
But in the end I don't stop trolling them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 am

sunjae429 wrote:
LXE wrote:
The most effective way to stop trolls from trolling is to kill them. But this doesn't apply to Haku who trolls us to no end, he has died over 9000 times and he is still trolling us (gimme dat kamui sword/staff dammit!!!)

It's like how some moralfags headlock me and slam me onto a nearby car and set off the alarm or just slam me down
I guess you either come back as a ghost to haunt them, or just get revived. XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:15 am

sunjae429 wrote:
LXE wrote:

There are no moralfags on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 am

Diabolical wrote:
Aight, I'm sure most of you have noticed the influx of trolls or people claiming to be trolls coming to this forum. Am I the only one wondering why these guys are still here? Trolls post to make people mad so they can have a laugh, so why do the admins let these guys hang around without any warnings? Letting people like this be among us gives newcomers the idea that trolling is cool and allowed. In the forum I normally post in, trolls are banned on the spot. Just last night someone got banned for admitting to trolling. I believe the admins should enforce strict anti-troll rules. We don't need a horde of idiots shitting on threads for fun.

Discuss. Or not.

first things first i would say you are a troll from last time.... when i decided someone should just nuke you.

Second thing is my method is to troll trollers as i did in the ijji forums. Worked like magic.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:37 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
LXE wrote:

Duh, really!?
Current time in Malaysia

"Love and Peace and Smile and Joy"
The best Friendship comment! >w<
]
Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 Wow10
Wha.. What? O_O
Head to CosmicBreak FanMade Project Forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:31 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
LXE wrote:

I can name more than a few
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:10 am

sunjae429 wrote:
FunThingsAreFun wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Sadly you can't do it since you're banned. Neutral
I hope to get it when you're back. Smile
See you soon!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
FunThingsAreFun wrote:

See you soon!

I'll continue for Sun.

I'll name one,Wolf Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Nisa wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

See you soon!

I'll continue for Sun.

I'll name one,Wolf Hikari.

Ah, I see... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:55 pm

There's a rule of thumb for the troll. Find a victim, push them a little bit, push them a bit more, make others laugh in the process, and it's acceptable.
But if you push things too far, it's not.
As far as I'm concerned, the good trolls just muck around and don't do any harm, there's a tolerance level for that. It's not really that much of an issue, good trolls expect to get troll'd themselves. There's a lot of self control involved, you have to know when to stop before it goes over the edge.
Bad trolls are the ones that need to get hunted down. Examples of bad trolling include, spam, excessive coarse language, deliberately derailing threads, flaming, luring and baiting victims, upsetting forumers, pushing things too far etc. And all these aren't cool, so if you're going to be a troll, follow the troll's code of conduct.
Just keep the admin and mods happy, and enjoy your stay here at CosmicBreak Fan Forums (before you bet banned. Lulz I troll'd you)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:56 am

LXE wrote:
There's a rule of thumb for the troll. Find a victim, push them a little bit, push them a bit more, make others laugh in the process, and it's acceptable.
But if you push things too far, it's not.
As far as I'm concerned, the good trolls just muck around and don't do any harm, there's a tolerance level for that. It's not really that much of an issue, good trolls expect to get troll'd themselves. There's a lot of self control involved, you have to know when to stop before it goes over the edge.
Bad trolls are the ones that need to get hunted down. Examples of bad trolling include, spam, excessive coarse language, deliberately derailing threads, flaming, luring and baiting victims, upsetting forumers, pushing things too far etc. And all these aren't cool, so if you're going to be a troll, follow the troll's code of conduct.
Just keep the admin and mods happy, and enjoy your stay here at CosmicBreak Fan Forums (before you bet banned. Lulz I troll'd you)

Alrighty 75% senior troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am

You know what, fuck this. I say we hire a team of steroid using bodybuilders to brutally rape all trolls with their muscular penises.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 am

Diabolical wrote:
You know what, fuck this. I say we hire a team of steroid using bodybuilders to brutally rape all trolls with their muscular penises.
OBJECTION!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

I don't know, sometimes being nice will help also but I don't know if it was true, peoples have a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls, and what should be done about them.   Trolls, and what should be done about them. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolls, and what should be done about them.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3