Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

yet another "help me spend my RT" thread

Go down 
+3
Shance
CapeMike
Suguri
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

yet another "help me spend my RT" thread Empty
PostSubject: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

This'll probably be my last one for awhile, since the sales on both gara and RT bots will be ending; if I do any more surveys, it'll be going toward EVE gara after Wednesday. Speaking of, if I can't get to 50 RT by tonight, this thread's not even going to have any relevance. But whatever.

I'm torn between Mecha Jetter Girl and Destructor Girl (and lightly considering Amateus, but he's a doubtful choice). I haven't heard a whole lot of good things about Mecha Jetter Girl and for a while was considering Butterflea as the better RT choice, but upon consideration, stat calculations, the internal weapon being usable for offense as well as dodging, resettable locked 3-slot parts and boobs and silver hair, I decided MJG to be a good S-air of choice, and she would make a commando of three S-airs possible, alongside Seraph and Tesladonna Coil.

However, I've heard lots of praise for Destructor Girl, and certainly those stats and carts would agree; she could easily hit 40 tec, and x4 internal upgrades? Holy hell. The problem is, I can't stick Misside AMs on her, lack Blast Bazookas completely, and already have two mobile arts (Lily Rain Majalis, Maril March) that I don't use too often. Maril being M size has a better weapon selection, and her TEC is currently higher than DG's without tuning. Having no experience with the regular Destructor and not having blast bazookas, I'm not really sure whether or not DG's still worthwhile.

Amateus is more of a side thought, since he also falls under the "I already have arts with more mobility and tec" category, and even though his parts are swappable they aren't 3-slot and his parts are already high-TEC and 2-slot; to me, that means if I botch tuneups and have to switch parts he'll have even lower TEC than he started with no matter what (though I guess I could put sturbanger parts on him if he has the capacity for it). The decision-maker here is pretty much "do Nova Missiles make spending 50 Rt on him over DG or MJG worth it when I already have two arts that essentially do what he does".

So, it's mostly between MJG for that third air with lots of tuning potential, a small frame, a useful internal, low cost, and nice looks; or DG for a hard-hitting S-size art to make for a more well-rounded commando, assuming she isn't overshadowed by my other arts or lacks considerably in usefulness without Blast Bazookas.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:56 pm

You can't really go wrong with Destructor Girl, despite her lack of customization; she's a solid all-around art and an annoyingly small target. Smile

Amataeus can be -really- effective at mid-range with it's homing weapon and it's mini-nuke, if properly placed, can ruin a healer's day in a hurry!

Personally, between those 3 choices, I'm leaning Destructor Girl, but that's mostly due to me not being terribly good in the air...I'll learn someday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:33 pm

If your priority is damage output plus survivability for S-Type ART bots, you can't go wrong with DG. DGs last longer than Lilies, packs more power and range than Marils, is a really hard to hit target, and the resettable slots, OH JOY.

Also, MISSILE DAKKA. Dual Missile Bits + DG Core Weapon that's cart maxed = AIR bots running around, getting stunned, getting killed, etc. I've used this on a full enemy team composed mostly of AIR and LND bots, and I killed most them at 3 second intervals each. DGs range advantage also lets the Missile Bits work at almost full capability. Run under a PS, rain down rapid explosive hell, ???, profit!

Trust me on this one, IT WORKS.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Shance wrote:
If your priority is damage output plus survivability for S-Type ART bots, you can't go wrong with DG. DGs last longer than Lilies, packs more power and range than Marils, is a really hard to hit target, and the resettable slots, OH JOY.

Also, MISSILE DAKKA. Dual Missile Bits + DG Core Weapon that's cart maxed = AIR bots running around, getting stunned, getting killed, etc. I've used this on a full enemy team composed mostly of AIR and LND bots, and I killed most them at 3 second intervals each. DGs range advantage also lets the Missile Bits work at almost full capability. Run under a PS, rain down rapid explosive hell, ???, profit!

Trust me on this one, IT WORKS.
Okay, but this still doesn't tell me if she's still decent even without access to Misside AM or Blast Zooka. What I'm getting out of this is "spamming right click with your wonder bit active kills people", which sure, that's fun, but what about when something starts getting closer?

I don't really care if the subweapon is godly if she won't be good for anything else because her weapon selection is horribly limited and I can't get the best weapon for her.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Finally got the RT, wanted to bump for final opinions, because now I'm being told MJG in-game.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm

You're way better off with a seraph than MJG. Go for DG! If you can also get a blast bazooka otherwise you're stuck with micros.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 am

I have both amateus and DG (Art lover Very Happy)

Amateus:Having a hard time to practise correct timing to nuke,since the nuke explosion has a little delay after the glowing effect disappears,given a chance to easily dodge it.But if it's a direct hit,it's gonna hurt...You can also spam missiles like how most of us do with Lily,the arm missile does pack a punch to airs,but the fire rate is kinda low.

DG:Tuning gives me the creeps,since it's almost impossible to have no broken slots,which means eternal junking and tuning O.o.I have no slot protectors now,I was lucky enough to have 3 successful tunes.Those built in missiles have great homing and great damage,if u manage to stun airs they're almost as gd as dead (if they're close in range).

I have 100 Rt left and they'll go to EVE gara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:34 am

LXE wrote:
Click Here!
Wow, you recommending brickgale over mecha jetter girl? Color me surprised.

Went with Destructor Girl, definitely the best purchase I've made in any online game ever. When you're placing top 10 in 30v30 rooms with a level 0 bot, you know only good things will happen from then on. Currently using a force-tuned micro zooka and a device breaker (slotless, unfortunately), and she's been slaughtering airs and lands alike. I'm thoroughly impressed with her crowd control capabilities, too. Plus, icing on the cake: her tgh was high enough for me to run away from a winberyl hitting me with drawguns without getting stunned. Surprised Can't wait until I get her to 40 tec and find a device breaker with 3 slots.
Back to top Go down
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 am

Should have bought another Misty IMO. You can never have enough Misty Handy-Zook hoppers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:56 am

Suguri wrote:
No I'm not, I'm the Mecha Jetter Girl. XDDDDDDD

PS - I recommend the "Mecha Jetter"
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 am

LXE wrote:
Suguri wrote:
No I'm not, I'm the Mecha Jetter Girl. XDDDDDDD

PS - I recommend the "Mecha Jetter"
Get brick.
you'll shit brix.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:36 am

Someone said Brick?
yet another "help me spend my RT" thread ScreenShot_20110202_1434_13_203
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:53 pm

FenixStryk wrote:
Should have bought another Misty IMO. You can never have enough Misty Handy-Zook hoppers.
Just because Misty's the greatest doesn't mean I'm the greatest with Misty. :c
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:55 am

Nisa wrote:

Get brick.
you'll shit brix.

A peculiar hen that got brick became a "brick layer"
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:48 am

I wish there is a "help me to buy Rt" thread.Cause I really need help now XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yet another "help me spend my RT" thread   yet another "help me spend my RT" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

yet another "help me spend my RT" thread
Page 1 of 1