Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivis... real or fake?

Go down 
+19
Sakurakouji
Jello
utok
Desu
IronDicks
Midona
Fate
zman7
Shaftronics
Hyoka
Mikoto Misaka
Nisa
Xynno
Suguri
FullThrottle
Hobobo
NovaZero
xeon5
Renetona
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Desu wrote:
Ivis chan seems semi decent.
Whats her special ability?
Does she have a mini Raiper to poke people with?
Or does it replace her kiss atack?
Desu wants to know.

That Ivis chan seem sugoi loli.
I've heard her magic circle gives the Crimson Veil buff that regular Ivis has.
Back to top Go down
Renetona
Renetona

Female Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 WLen01
I figured about the arm weapon and the "no-stun", but the rest?
........that is a lot of unexpected attacks I've just heard from there in her arsenal. Surprised
Well all still the more interesting, and still wanted. I'd like to try out what was recommended, but I cannot get any RT unless by ranking up. (only have 10 now)
Back to top Go down
http://heavenssolice.sephorum.com
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Suguri wrote:
Desu wrote:
Desu wants to know.

I've heard her magic circle gives the Crimson Veil buff that regular Ivis has.

I heard the same.

What's more interesting is Winberrl-chan though. Invisible magic circles that bind!
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Not sure how we got this far in the thread without this, but HOW ABOUT SOME GAMEPLAY AS PROOF OF EXISTENCE

Back to top Go down
Sakurakouji
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Renetona wrote:
Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 WLen01
I figured about the arm weapon and the "no-stun", but the rest?
........that is a lot of unexpected attacks I've just heard from there in her arsenal. Surprised
Well all still the more interesting, and still wanted. I'd like to try out what was recommended, but I cannot get any RT unless by ranking up. (only have 10 now)

It's definitely going to be RT only as a Limited Garapon.
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Desu wrote:
Desu wants to know.

The japanese wiki dosn't have what she looks like in game anyone have a picture?
I notice we're missing misty chan and windbreyl chan from the chibi gacha >.>. yet we have like 3 variations of koko gap and laz chan ._.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Xynno wrote:
Desu wrote:
Desu wants to know.

The japanese wiki dosn't have what she looks like in game anyone have a picture?
I notice we're missing misty chan and windbreyl chan from the chibi gacha >.>. yet we have like 3 variations of koko gap and laz chan ._.

Because weren't in the garapon in the first place. The chibi Ivis, Winberrl, and Misty was something to buy (or was it a bonus for buying a dakimakura?) during the recent comiket in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Jello wrote:
Xynno wrote:
Desu wrote:
Desu wants to know.

Because weren't in the garapon in the first place. The chibi Ivis, Winberrl, and Misty was something to buy (or was it a bonus for buying a dakimakura?) during the recent comiket in Japan.

ah I see, I wonder how those will transfer over here, maybe through some odd ultimate game card promo or something ._.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

I'll go ahead and answer the question on Ivis-chan (and the other 2 new chans in JP)

Ivis-Chan = Chibi that has a Crimson Veil buff as her magic circle

Misty-Chan = Chibi that has her Dark Mist buff as a magic circle

Winbell-Chan = Chibi who's magic circle has a negative effect on enemies and binds those enemies that touch it...

All Chibis regardless of who they are have the same standard Kiss ability, as well as being SUP type... their upgrade carts and even their tumble kinda varies (most tumbles = fall on their face... Ouka's tumble = small chance for a mini Ouka Raisen for... 1 damage... or tumble... where as Lily-Chan's tumble sometimes casues her to fly upward like a helicopter.. donno about the 3 new ones though (my JP friend has Winbell-chan though he has yet to actually.. use her... i just saw him AFK as her one day))

Also more Ivis info.. she nao comes in 3 haircolors.... standard White... Gold.. and now Black...

White was limited to a short time garapon in JP and released late in OBT1 here (that garapon is obviously gone since the wipe already happened and the game is live)... the White version also appeared extra rare in RO Lucky Cubes (someone might actually get one from this arena event one, unless they nerfed the bots obtained in them).

Gold was in the limited time Mega Garapon in CB JP as one of a messload of different bots... she also reappeared in one of the Lennyroppu/Rennyroppu garapons alongside the whiteish blond hair Lenny/Renny

Black appeared in the other Lenny/Renny garapon with the normal purple hair color of Lenny/Renny

All the garapons that had Ivis in JP are now gone... for now... though they will bring her back as they always do...
Back to top Go down
Hobobo
Hobobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Crimson veil buff?

Lovelovelove.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 am

utok wrote:
IronDicks wrote:
Desu wrote:
Desu wants to know.

it appears that every chibi has Kiss, Magic Circle and Tumble, the only difference between them is stat distribution

Ouka Kamui has a mini Ouka Raisen on her tumble and sometimes comboes if you have a subweapon attached

Ouka Kamui has a mini Ouka Raisen on her tumble and sometimes comboes if you have a sub weapon attached......

for 1 DAMAGE. (tried it on a tree)
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 am

lol. i didnt know about the mini raisen. but as for ivis, definitely definitely in garapon.

most likely after ouka's promotion. apparently in CBJP, Lily Rain EVE (i'd call her EVE from now) was released like about a month ago or something.

ivis was released first then her. dunno why EVE is coming next week but not ivis, but prolly. just prolly after ouka's promo.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Because we already had a taste of Ivis.

And for some, it's a taste they sort of want to avoid.
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:43 pm

to asnwer a question

yes she exist

her Rapier without veil is still mighty strong

with veil its demonic even airs cry out running (she has a lot of love for crim)

as for vanguard fencer he is on stronger than ivis because he is an M size bot meaning his stats are more sturdy than ivis what you need in ivis is High walk

or WLK>STR

since she is very fast
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:48 pm

technomo12 wrote:
to asnwer a question

yes she exist

her Rapier without veil is still mighty strong

with veil its demonic even airs cry out running (she has a lot of love for crim)

as for vanguard fencer he is on stronger than ivis because he is an M size bot meaning his stats are more sturdy than ivis what you need in ivis is High walk

or WLK>STR

since she is very fast
Answered...months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivis... real or fake?   Ivis... real or fake? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivis... real or fake?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2