Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great new Ideas for this already great game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zman7

Great new Ideas for this already great game Empty
PostSubject: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:08 am

Idea 1: New class: Spawner (Spa) Spawners are special due to mutliple wonder bit and many wonder bit upgrades. also using large amount of homing weapons, and spawning pepens and such. also have a defualt 5th slot for items for PvP quest, and missions! Con is for all of it higher cost, longer charge and recharge, also horrible at lng and short range. Also all Wonder bit can be used by Spawners! Cores will have homing wep 50% of the time, will have 3 wonder bits or 2 wonder bit and perma wonder bit which is weak. Also the Wonder bits only used by Spawners r Tri wonder bits like: Tri blaster, Tri Rifle, Tri Missile, or Tri mace!
Stats:
Mid-low HP
3.5/5 walking/running
3.5/5 Flying
2/5 ranged wep
3/5 melee wep

Idea 2: 2/1 more unions: 1 if no Spawner class, 2 if Spawner class. the union for air types: SeraWind; The Ark of Skies, Looks like yellow 3 winged eagle with 3 tails. The leader/mascot; Wingy which is a small green mech looking similiar to sword wing.
the union for spawner types: Dueldual; The Ark of Connections, 1 large white humanoid mech and 1 black 1 just like it. The leaders/mascots;Twi and Ins, they r moe-gara mechs male and female, Twi (male) is white and blue with a bit a pink, and Ins (female) is white and pink with a bit of blue! CUTE!!!

Idea 3:New mech, weps, and gear for each union and on wat starting mech u chose (for ppl already started can chose from all 4/5) so u can become a lil more focussed on 1 type of mech!!! evil! >:3

Idea 4: Weapon Alternation; similiar to Tune up but for weapons only!!!! Uc get 1 and Rt get 2. The Alters change the look of the gear and attack!!! also adding special effect or BIG change in how it works or/and stats!!

No spamming, flaming, negative comments, just construtive critizism and ways to make this better or more suitable for CB!!!!
Also no idiot flaming and no idiotic spamming or i'll serioslu report u to for trolling and spamming and our Admin will delete u forever much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 am

Great new Ideas for this already great game 618
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 am

sunjae429 wrote:
u love getting banned at everything even life dont u fatass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 am

zman7 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Yup
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:21 am

sunjae429 wrote:
zman7 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Yup
well u should leave now your account is about to be deleted and ip banned u got that its pointless i win.
I
ALWAYS.
WIN!!!!
so get that in your fucking fatass head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 am

zman7 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
zman7 wrote:

Yup
well u should leave now your account is about to be deleted and ip banned u got that its pointless i win.
I
ALWAYS.
WIN!!!!

I like that attitude.
What will you do if I stay
He whole point of me trolling here atm is so I can get banned.
You really like that word fat ass dont ya?
I like it too.
You know what else I like?
Its Rule 14.
Get that into your hurr durr brain.
Rage isn't a good thing.
Btw even if I do get ip banned I can come back at any times thank to proxies.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:28 am

zman7 wrote:
I
ALWAYS.
WIN!!!!

....reminds me of this.

Great new Ideas for this already great game Invader_zim_logo1
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:29 am

sunjae429 wrote:
zman7 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Yup
I
ALWAYS.
WIN!!!!

I like that attitude.
I like it too.
Its Rule 14.
Rage isn't a good thing.
the only reason i say is u r 1 and also your the 1 who clearly started it idiot and also its easy to track a person without IP idoit! so just leave *does shoing motion* your ruining my threa with your flith u can call justice and humor your baka.
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:30 am

FullThrottle wrote:
zman7 wrote:
I
ALWAYS.
WIN!!!!

....reminds me of this.

Great new Ideas for this already great game Invader_zim_logo1
OMG SO FUNNY so wat do u think of my ideas?
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:32 am

I think you're a little 5 year old who can't take a joke when it comes to the internet. You have better legibility than boytitan over there, but your over reactions to said jokes proves you have poor conduct on the internet. Also this anon frowns on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:33 am

zman7 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
zman7 wrote:

I
ALWAYS.
WIN!!!!

I like that attitude.
I like it too.
Its Rule 14.
Rage isn't a good thing.
the only reason i say is u r 1 and also your the 1 who clearly started it idiot and also its easy to track a person without IP idoit! so just leave *does shoing motion* your ruining my threa with your flith u can call justice and humor your baka.

Someone translate this for me.
Google translate can't.

Um you haven't heard of proxies have you?
So I'm guessing sash used magic to come to these forums despite him getting banned over 8 times.
If you have read rule 14 you would notice by reacting to my trolling you just accepted that you will be trolled.
Why don't you try being like the others and ignore it?
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

FullThrottle wrote:
I think you're a little 5 year old who can't take a joke when it comes to the internet. You have better legibility than boytitan over there, but your over reactions to said jokes proves you have poor conduct on the internet. Also this anon frowns on you.
i'm not the only 1 and also i'm a teen and not the 1 about to get banned Mr 2%
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:36 am

zman7 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

The fact that you arn't a five year old, yet you still act like one, means alot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:37 am

zman7 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
That's mr throttle for you.
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 am

113Kyote wrote:
zman7 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

The fact that you arn't a five year old, yet you still act like one, means alot.
so can we get on topic and talk about the idea i posted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 am

zman7 wrote:
113Kyote wrote:
zman7 wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 am

sunjae429 wrote:
zman7 wrote:
113Kyote wrote:

No.
no,
. Yes we shall
also i have th thread on copy so i can easily remake it after u die or get banned so hold your breath and stop trying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

zman7 wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
zman7 wrote:

No.
no,
. Yes we shall
also i have th thread on copy so i can easily remake it after u die or get banned so hold your breath and stop trying

Go ahead make one.
I can tell you now while I'm around none of your threads will survive.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 am

113Kyote wrote:
zman7 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:

*high fives* Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:48 am

FullThrottle wrote:
113Kyote wrote:
zman7 wrote:

*high fives* Cool

He's more of a 4 year old.
My 5 year old baby cousins got more for brains.
Back to top Go down
zman7

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:06 am

sunjae429 wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
113Kyote wrote:

*high fives* Cool

He's more of a 4 year old.
My 5 year old baby cousins got more for brains.
also just saying u were acting like a 4 yr old and i was probably 13-11 yr old is acting.
SO lets talk about my thread.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:08 am

zman7 wrote:
SO lets talk about my thread.

I apologize, but he's asking for it.

Great new Ideas for this already great game 95559144
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 am

Alright, lets see here...

I think combined with the lack of readable text, rage, and trolling, the world would be a better place with this thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great new Ideas for this already great game   Great new Ideas for this already great game Empty

Back to top Go down

Great new Ideas for this already great game
Page 1 of 1