Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell

Go down 
+3
utok
FullThrottle
Dune
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell Empty
PostSubject: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Well as my clannies have known and a few friends and a few opponents in arena... my CB has been having major issues with my comp lately... it started with a little bit of framerate lag here and there which would slowly develop into major bogdowns of the system... it slowly got worse and worse each day, from being able to play a good 7 hours before reboot to CB crashing when trying to load...

Just tried arena earlier today and it ended up being mass lag to the point where everything was warping and in game textures were turning into flat white surfaces (this includes PS, other bots, walls, floors, even squares of water...)

I figured at first this was a vid card issue since I've had similar issues before but after testing several other games and them working 100% perfect... I came to the conclusion that it is a general CB problem.

All attempts to fix it have failed and I have found it not worth my time to attempt to find a fix... and if it does end up being a conflict with my vid card I won't be able to replace it for awhile so I'll be dropping CB alltogether.

This is my farewell to all, and my best luck to those in CB (even good luck to you Desu, though you still wish I'd burn in a fire more then likely).

Have fun and perhaps I'll return someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

If it's not a graphics card issue, join me in Vindictus.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm

I'll be waiting for Desu to quit this game too. Once the big names are gone, I'll have no reason to be here.
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Sad to see Dune go as you're the first one I knew who liked DG as well.

FullThrottle wrote:
I'll be waiting for Desu to quit this game too. Once the big names are gone, I'll have no reason to be here.

HAHAHAHAHA. You wish. Desu won't quit even if he's killed (or burned in a fire as Dune suggested)
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 am

You only checked your video card? Check the CPU too to see if the thermal paste dried up or the fan isn't working.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:10 am

Ahhh we just lost an Awesome 4 letter name!
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:16 am

Jello wrote:
You only checked your video card? Check the CPU too to see if the thermal paste dried up or the fan isn't working.

Err i checked the CPU also everything is fine.. its only CB thats having issues :s

utok wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA. You wish. Desu won't quit even if he's killed (or burned in a fire as Dune suggested)

Never suggested Desu to burn... he is the only one who hates me not the other way around as I've seen Desu's good side as well and he isn't that bad of a person when he isn't so vengeful...

Mayhem wrote:
If it's not a graphics card issue, join me in Vindictus.

Perhaps I may someday... as for now I'm gonna take it easy in some other games and get to work on real life stuffs that I've been pushing off for too long...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:34 am

FullThrottle wrote:
Once the big names are gone, I'll have no reason to be here.
You play the game just because someone else plays it?
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 pm

utok wrote:

FullThrottle wrote:
You wish. Desu won't quit even if he's killed (or burned in a fire as Dune suggested)

Pretty much this,
I'll stay here until the destruction of Cosmic break,
And introduce the next leading scale server hosting the game.

Expect to be staying for a while.

I've been fire pillared billions of times,
I can stand the heat,
What about you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Why the cool guys are going away??????!!?!?
It started with sunjae,then Dune...who will be the next to say goodye?!?

Any ways bye and you owned me at an shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell   CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

CB Fails to work = Dune's farewell
Page 1 of 1