Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This game never fails to keep me away from it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazejin
Kazejin

Male Posts : 75

This game never fails to keep me away from it Empty
PostSubject: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:50 am

I occasionally check CB's website for new updates and such and then I saw Rinka Lynx and how she gets to go into a sniping mode and I immediately went and bought her, I guess I'm back for now

My current command is Ouka, HD Crimrose that'll be Seraph soon, and the 100RT Rinka

Will this do me any good? I also have a fuckton of junk parts that I could use to make quite a few bots with
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:57 am

@Kazejin wrote:
My current command is Ouka, HD Crimrose that'll be Seraph soon, and the 100RT Rinka

pls no.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 am

@kyarashotgun wrote:
@Kazejin wrote:

pls no.

This. Pls good sir pls no nobody likes them fcs and everyone wants to kill them so please no they braindead as hell cancerous even.
Back to top Go down
Kazejin
Kazejin

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:59 am

What'd I say wrong?
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:20 am

one of us
one of us
one of us
#em3.5
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 am

@kyarashotgun wrote:
@Kazejin wrote:

pls no.

LOL isn't Nova nerfed already? Don't tell me you guys aren't still used to evading those?
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:26 am

@StickyKeys wrote:
@kyarashotgun wrote:
@Kazejin wrote:

pls no.

LOL isn't Nova nerfed already? Don't tell me you guys aren't still used to evading those?

6 target infinite ammo high damage after nerf with high homing... Sucks worst when healing
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:02 am

@Kazejin wrote:
What'd I say wrong?
Seraph Crimrose FC is hated beyond believe. She used to be worse than what she's like now, but the hate never faded. She makes your life as a repair bit user a little harder and you need non-homing weapons to hit her (anti-homing effects are the shock-status for main weapons these days ^^Wink. The fact that she's availabe for UC and has a good chance vs many other fag-bots won't make it any better. Protip: don't main her LG weapon. It'l only drag you down.

Oh and of course: welcome back. Enjoy the "new chaotic era". x3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
@StickyKeys wrote:
@kyarashotgun wrote:

pls no.

6 target infinite ammo high damage after nerf with high homing... Sucks worst when healing

Well, i'm used to evade those, or shield via PS.

They had the nerfs on those aspects that really ruined playing against them (gravity pull anyone?). And Beam Guard is ussually cheap on the bots i build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game never fails to keep me away from it   This game never fails to keep me away from it Empty

Back to top Go down

This game never fails to keep me away from it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com