Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBUS 1st fan art contest

Go down 
+21
halcyon
Desu
Phobos12
zerkeros
Nisa
FrozenEdge
shinigami
MightyPeanut
Shance
Hyoka
Garmr
Wolf Hikari
Jello
BB
Feign
Havok
FreedomFighter
Ibuki
neoscream
CybermanX
NovaZero
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 am

shinigami wrote:
BB wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Notice how it says "your OWN"

Who said I'm submitting anything?

I want someone to draw him so I can see him. As one of the coolest bots ever, there should be more artwork of him. That's what I meant, in fewer words.
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=tc_24568_1_1294965521.png&m=pc
We have a hero.
Found in the submittion thread in official site.
A guy called zamobile
this dude got ballz..... badass ballz
im voting for this guy lol!

Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 am

NovaZero wrote:

You're only allowed one entry.
You are allowed unlimited entries,Please edit.

If i could draw,i would definately join Sad
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:21 am

...so the only legit entry is a doodle of Manly Byne punching Lily in the face?

That speaks a lot about the players' lack of imagination.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:08 am

Ive decided to draw sth,and get my scanner fixed asap.
CS is so powerful, it made me draw for the 1 st time in 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:22 am

Well dont draw ivis i guess
although we all love (gothic?)lolita's we need moar Crim/lily pics NAO!
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am

Nisa wrote:

Im drawing lily and some mecha bots Razz
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 am

shinigami wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Keep it worksafe,although i love the loading screen image of Lily on rose with jikun on Bg
you need to keep it 'work safe' to winz
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:41 am

Well... i've entered mine. It was Lily... For some reason, i've notice that half of the participators was saving the images in other format. I'd then said... "What the hell are they have eyes to!? Did they read it's only a PNG format!?" I guess this this one can get to Xeno too. Sorry eh.. >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:03 am

What I should do,
1) Get the pic of Kanade I drew 10 mins ago and scan it in daylight tomorrow
2) change the clothes to gothic style
3) ???
4) profit.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:17 am

Dont forget Ivis has 2 drills on the sides of her hair~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 am

MightyPeanut wrote:
Dont forget Ivis has 2 drills on the sides of her hair~

I'll just send in face to shoulder. No further.
Back to top Go down
zerkeros
zerkeros

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 am

Ok it's decided! Joining the contest!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phobos12
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phobos12

Male Posts : 522

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Guys! I've heard that the CBEN fanart is now happening. So what do you guys think? I'll join of course! If some of you support me, just wish me luck! ^w^

However, I would like if some of us here joins too! So lets make it out okay!

I wish you all the luck in earth,Wolf!

And if i could draw too,i'd submit mine right now.RT FTW.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 am

Nisa wrote:
shinigami wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Keep it worksafe,although i love the loading screen image of Lily on rose with jikun on Bg

Nah, I ain't gonna do any thing outrageous.

The fanart loading screens are to be loved and hated.I have seeing the bots in fancy outfits or drawn perfectly.However.....my computer is in my living room,I have to remind myself to switch to my desktop whenever a loading screen appears.I just can't take the risk...Esp if the one with lily on crim and jikun hu aside.... If my parents saw the expression on lily's face I don know what they'll think....sigh...Even the pic I am going to submit is kept away from their eyes,I didn't(am not going to) do any disturbing things,it's just that if they saw me drawing a girl they'll be so suspicious and keep asking me questions and keep nagging about we shouldn't have bf or gf during my study and so on.

I wish there won't be any 'dangerous' works winning...Or else.... affraid
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:27 am

shinigami wrote:
Nisa wrote:
shinigami wrote:

The fanart loading screens are to be loved and hated.I have seeing the bots in fancy outfits or drawn perfectly.However.....my computer is in my living room,I have to remind myself to switch to my desktop whenever a loading screen appears.I just can't take the risk...Esp if the one with lily on crim and jikun hu aside.... If my parents saw the expression on lily's face I don know what they'll think....sigh...Even the pic I am going to submit is kept away from their eyes,I didn't(am not going to) do any disturbing things,it's just that if they saw me drawing a girl they'll be so suspicious and keep asking me questions and keep nagging about we shouldn't have bf or gf during my study and so on.

there will be maybe?
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 pm

shinigami wrote:

Same goes to me just abut 1 year 3 months ago. But somehow, I managed to explain EVERYTHING to my parents. So now I am free to draw.

Just... Don't overdue until make something...(For this... I mean like an Ecchi i persume...)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, I've finished inks on my entry, looks like it might indeed come down to the wire (as I do still have work tonight and I take a loooong time coloring anything)

Anyway, here's a sample. Asura and Asura Girl in a loading screen. (here's hoping they will give at least a GM prize for original characters.)
CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 AsuraSample
Sorry about the watermark and the cropping. With all the plagiarism and shit going on in the official thread, I figure I need to take precautions.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
shinigami wrote:

Same goes to me just abut 1 year 3 months ago. But somehow, I managed to explain EVERYTHING to my parents. So now I am free to draw.

Just... Don't overdue until make something...(For this... I mean like an Ecchi i persume...)

i'm free to do anything if it not hurt someone or made someone get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:33 pm

Needs more yuri/yaoi action going with the GM's.
Will provide on last day of thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, I've spent maybe four hours coloring today. Have all the flats done for Asura Girl and some of her shading as well. I'm admittedly at kind of a loss on how best to shade the metals to look weathered and a little dull, to hit home that these are ancient robots.

CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 AsuraSample2
So far, it's the best art I've done in months. I'm feeling quite good about it.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
shinigami wrote:
Nisa wrote:

there will be maybe?

Don know,ban all games with presence of females maybe.
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 am

Scanner fixed! cheers
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 am

Even funnier are people who say stuff like

"Personal Statement: I hate people who think I am faking in this contest I am trying my best dont be mean to me your jealous that I been uploading my drawings"

and then CONTINUE to post up pictures even though every single one has been pointed out to be stolen
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

MightyPeanut wrote:
Even funnier are people who say stuff like

"Personal Statement: I hate people who think I am faking in this contest I am trying my best dont be mean to me your jealous that I been uploading my drawings"

and then CONTINUE to post up pictures even though every single one has been pointed out to be stolen

I guess this person never accept the truth. And always wanna do things on his own. Plus with, lone-proud by himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBUS 1st fan art contest   CBUS 1st fan art contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBUS 1st fan art contest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next