Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Zero Saber any good?

Go down 
+10
necrio
Sutara
(´・ω・`)
BNOISE
NovaZero
Intet
Ibuki
Ropalx
KoreanHero
chalkzone908
14 posters
AuthorMessage
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

Is Zero Saber any good? Empty
PostSubject: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm

:/ I have 15 rt that i got free from ranking up.. So I was wondering if it's kinda worth it to buy a Zero Saber.

Is it good at anything(or at all xD)?
Back to top Go down
KoreanHero
Newcomer
Newcomer
KoreanHero

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 pm

chalkzone908 wrote:
:/ I have 15 rt that i got free from ranking up.. So I was wondering if it's kinda worth it to buy a Zero Saber.

The Zerosaber Is A Froglander With 3 times more HP/Cost
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm

KoreanHero wrote:
chalkzone908 wrote:

The Zerosaber Is A Froglander With 3 times more HP/Cost

I first read Hp Shocked
Then i read cost Neutral.

Although, are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Ibuki
Ibuki

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:28 pm

I got Zero Saber Girl instead.
Just for the novelty of it
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 pm

So Zero Step is useless then?
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 am

Zero step is a teleport, so using its going to make you harder to hit. Zero Saber girl has an even smaller hit-box than zero saber.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:51 am

Zero Saber's Zero Step is good for an evasion tactic and for getting that extra boost if you want to reach a cliff while mid-air.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 am

Think of it as Jikun without Jikun's legs and less customization options. xD.
BTW it has to be lagging Jikun. Cause normal Jikun wolf tackle is not capable of dodging much of anything.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 am

ZS and ZSG got trumped by the bunny girl in JP in being a better ranged land since str/wlk is easier to tune then tec/wlk and then use the core "mode change" to swap the str for tec stat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:55 am

How about stats and capacity? is it capable of getting 20 str and 25 walk w/o tunes?
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:39 am

Nope. You would basically need to wield 2 +stat weapons.
Untuned, I know you could probably get walk up to about 17 or 18.
I think there's a weapon that gives +2 walk... Not completely sure though.
Or you could wield 2 of those hand guns that give +1 walk or 2 cutters/knives.
It really isn't worth the trouble. Plus ZSG is 50 Rt...
Now ZS is weaker but cheaper being only 15 Rt and is actually interchangeable...
I think if you put Accel Saber, & Jikun parts on him, you could probably get his walk to about 20.
But, no tunes, you aren't gonna get far.
As for the 20 Str, since he is small, you can't put those giant squealer punching arms on him so no.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:06 am

I was planning to give it the same setup my jikun have. So it's cost capacity is worse than jikun?

Katana AM
Jikun AM
Crab LG
Accel BS
Wing BSJ

Still undecided on HD

Core Stats sucks, but does max capacity make up for it? or does core skill make it worth it?

:/ I dont think I would equip it w/ daggers coz I was planning to use Kamui Staff, which makes it more difficult to reach 25 WLK
Back to top Go down
Sutara
Sutara

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

I got ZSG yesterday and I favor her over the Jikun twins, but that's just me.

I think any bot can be crazy good with enough effort and skill, so if you learn to control Zero Step effectively, you'll be crushing people left and right.

Now if you think you're just going to buy a bot and get 10 frags a match....you should go roll for an Ouka...even then it takes practice.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:42 am

lol I dont find Ouka that much of a powerful every time I fight one(in my Melee LND type PoV). Still easier to catch than a fellow jikun or hoppers.

I just realize how tight jikun's cost is(even when LG is replaced). So since I love wielding kamui staff, I'm finding a better kamui wielder(Actually it was the whole point why I made this thread.)
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:07 am

chalkzone908 wrote:
lol I dont find Ouka that much of a powerful every time I fight one(in my Melee LND type PoV). Still easier to catch than a fellow jikun or hoppers.

I just realize how tight jikun's cost is(even when LG is replaced). So since I love wielding kamui staff, I'm finding a better kamui wielder(Actually it was the whole point why I made this thread.)
I agree that Jikuns are limited on cost.

Even trying to make a ranged jikun, I'm hard pressed on whether I should add more ammo (by holding another gun) and take up cost or get a viper shield and have more spare cost for tunes...
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 pm

chalkzone908 wrote:

Core Stats sucks, but does max capacity make up for it? or does core skill make it worth it?

:/ I dont think I would equip it w/ daggers coz I was planning to use Kamui Staff, which makes it more difficult to reach 25 WLK
Well you would always have to make trades.
Z step has better movement than Jikun's wolf tackle, but that is only if you don't play lag with your Jikun.
The wolf tackle is easier to move/control cause it moves in a straight line if you use lag jikun.
As for Max capacity, ZS core by itself gives you an additional 320 open capacity to mess with compared to Jikun which only gives 235.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Okay I've asked someone ingame xD and he gave me a surprising answer...

I asked what stats did he tuned for... He said he got 26 STR and 16 WLK...

Can a S size really survive w/ only 16 WLK? But you know, you can't argue w/ him especially if he got Game Warrior, Swordmaster, Destoryer and Great Fighting Spirit this recent 7pm Epoch xD
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:00 am

Yeah, a member of my clan gets really good rank scores spamming z step and meleeing with 17 walk.
Z step is very good given you get used to using it.
With Z step, it is like you have almost 25 walk without actually having 25 walk.
BTW - blast guard is a super blessing. Even if you get basic upgrades and what not, blast guard is one of those you just have to get.
Back to top Go down
Axle
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm new to this game so I don't know much. If you were to build a ranged ZSG, how would you build her?

Weapons/cartridges/stats etc.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 pm

tl;dr

ZSG > ZS
Back to top Go down
etsxx
etsxx

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: When U get 15 RT?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:07 am

When do you get 15 RT Question scratch
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:35 am

chalkzone908 wrote:
Okay I've asked someone ingame xD and he gave me a surprising answer...

I asked what stats did he tuned for... He said he got 26 STR and 16 WLK...

Can a S size really survive w/ only 16 WLK? But you know, you can't argue w/ him especially if he got Game Warrior, Swordmaster, Destoryer and Great Fighting Spirit this recent 7pm Epoch xD

WHOA! Shocked
Did he use ZS for that?
I only got 15RT too
My eyes are on ZS >_>
Or an RT weapon <_<
but that zero step sounds interesting
guess Im buying ZS Very Happy

@ etsxx : u get 15RT at chrome rank I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Zero Saber any good?   Is Zero Saber any good? Empty