Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KoreanHero
Newcomer
Newcomer
KoreanHero

Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!! Empty
PostSubject: Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!   Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm

I Have A Misty Hollow (I Know I'm Rich Very Happy)
But...... I Don't Know What To Do With It
Everything i try i fail and die
It's Unchanged Cept The Jikun LG I Put On It
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!   Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 am

KoreanHero wrote:
I Have A Misty Hollow (I Know I'm Rich Very Happy)
But...... I Don't Know What To Do With It
Everything i try i fail and die
It's Unchanged Cept The Jikun LG I Put On It

2 words

MISTY SUCKS

really you should have gotten an ouka or zero saber girl instead

Back to top Go down
B2Seeker
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
B2Seeker

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!   Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Her Sub weapon, the Distorted particles (Mist is the easiest way to put it) is pretty the best thing going for her.

You can work with it or around, as though she never had it,
but if you choose the latter, don't bother to use misty, and take technomo12's advice.
Pretty much any other LND you can get can do better otherwise.

You can dual wield weapons(I do with Bazookas, cuz i like explosions)
have a melee in hand with another weapon, be half and half
or try being more personal, melee weapon and shield.

Haven't tested if Viper shield+Mist will work with added protection against melee though.

That's just my idea.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!   Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:28 pm

technomo12 wrote:
2 words

MISTY SUCKS

really you should have gotten an ouka or zero saber girl instead
Nice big fat load of not helping you have there... Jeez.

Okay, My take is that Misty is like a tiny, speedy choppy Baltheon... Meaning almost the exact opposite of a Baltheon. there are two options for her:
1) Grab a machine gun or shotgun of some flavor, equipping cheaper legs, arm and booster from UC bots if you have to, then use her mist to run towards the nearest Artillary that isn't in a group and get mad choppy with the scythe. When the mist runs out, hold E and hit that mist on again immediately. (or if you're kiting, run the hell away)
2) Dual bazookas and pop mist, holding down that right key while clicking the left key to start blasting with both of those things at an Air type. The mist will protect you from their beam spam long enough for you to do your damage. When your mist runs out, hit that mist on again immediately. (or if you're skirmishing, run the hell away)

With strategy one, you are the rambo, grab Boost Run and Blast Guard for keeping you un-stunned long enough to get your mist back up while it's down, These two carts are your bestest friends ever. You'll be dying, but with each death, you'll be dealing enough damage to rival the better bots out there. If your team is good (haha, unlikely) they will take advantage of you soaking three Sturbangers worth of missiles for several seconds and press the advantage caused by your distraction... If they suck, they'll just berate you for being a Rambo while they sit on their thumbs.

With strategy two, you're playing Baltheon's little sister. Stand in front of the helpful support bot and get the attention of whoever would want to harm your friend. Gentle persuasion from your pair of handy bazookas is good for that, then when they're mad, hit mist and laugh at the little ones and twos their plasma gun is now dealing. Note, Beam rifles and blasters (also the linear cannon, and Lily Rain Eve but don't worry about seeing one of those for the next year or so) laugh at all kinds of shields and will hit your buddy behind you, too. Beware them as the Baltheons do.

Both of these strategies work best while in First Person mode (scroll wheel to zoom all the way in... and then zoom in more), but in first Person mode you don't know when your mist goes down. That makes knowing the timing of the mist critical, on top of that, the mist has a shorter duration as it absorbs more fire, so it can be very tricky.

Also, the mist decreases your own Wlk and Fly stats. Not as much as a Baltheon (slooooow), but it's noticeable. This means rush at your opponent from behind cover or while unseen, dash out, pop mist and rush them from there. Don't just spot an enemy, pop mist and rush... You'll get two thirds as far in the time you expected and your mist will go down right when his aim is all over you. Repeating, cover is your friend, you are a ninja, not a barbarian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!   Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Misty Keeps Getting Nuked. Help!!!
Page 1 of 1