Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea

Go down 
+9
Segawa
Mikoto Misaka
polarburr
digispirit
MightyPeanut
Ropalx
j35476
RST-00
boytitan2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am

Dune wrote:
Dragonica.. played the beta... quit after 3 days casue it was bordom and the only way to effectively level was to mass combo a ton of stuff which isnt always easily doable with all classes.. that and on top of that it was also a grindfest as well... and on top of that the game was rather linear with nothing really good and unique going for it.. as much as i dont really like cosmic break id still go for CB over Failonica...

well at lvl 60 it becomes to easy to level I mean Im a mrymimdom and I can just spam skills and get a 1000 combo ins uder 5 minutes.
got a funny award from doing that called, I wish I could do noraml attacks
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Take it from someone who plays. This game sucks (yes I still play it Sad)
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 pm

i had a myrmidon and one of my skills was bugged. (a buff skill that eats ur hp but increases your damage like crazy calculation wise)

then i rage quitted.
Back to top Go down
cheongzewei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
cheongzewei

Male Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 pm

intense grindfest
crappy pvp

heck, crappy pve i'll say.

no thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:26 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Segawa wrote:
Played Drago before. But it gets boring after a while if you play as Gladiator because your skills sux. Virtually. Aside from your best killing skill not workable on bosses you may have fun grinding your ass on bosses with basic slashes.

Lastly, Jester and archers are too hacks >_> at least other similar games have a better sense of BALANCE.

I played gladiator tear just for the cool sword bro I have a theif also

and no Knights tier are pvp Op they doubled the dmg myrmmimdoms/gladiators do and if a knight class hits u in pvp stun locks even if its 5 minutes you will stay stun locked you just cant 1vs1 them

but I dont play the game for pvp and if U can go a whole game with out getting hit u can beat anything
http://www.xfire.com/video/1c9c65/

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea   If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If u like cosmic break u should play dragonica sea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2