Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool we got trash talkers already <_<

Go down 
+22
Shance
Hyoka
Intet
ZephyrKaiser
technomo12
Kitouski
zappa1
Nisa
Segawa
Etherlight
IDecidedToBeAJerkAboutIt
necrio
Melencholy
BNOISE
FrozenEdge
BB
ironpen27
Vallyel
Mimolette
DanmakuKnight
Ibuki
FullThrottle
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

Cool we got trash talkers already <_< Empty
PostSubject: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:09 pm

I was in normal game vs. BRD and this little Iron hero ranked fuck starts calling people on my team weak and whatever so i retort by telling him to just shut up. He continues, proceeds to PM me in a private chat signal at that point, i'm just like fuck it I'm blocking you. And so I did and so apparently Rumble Fighter syndrome is kicking into this game, just great. =P I'm glad most people on this game have at least some self respect/decency left in them to not give a fuck about these people or I'd probably quit this game due to a bad community again.
Back to top Go down
Ibuki
Ibuki

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Why does it have to be BRD?

it makes the stereotype that everyone here is a jerk :V
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

It's worse when you kill someone and have people bitching that you took their kill, despite them just arriving on the scene and not having shot a single bullet.

Only time I've ever complained about kill-stealing was when someone was doing it on purpose to get over 10 kills, despite everyone just being fine he just flew around and never shot at people unless they had low HP.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm

tell that to the guy who was trash talking. <.<
Back to top Go down
Ibuki
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 pm

You can't complain about kill stealing when the scoring system is based off damage.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:32 pm

DanmakuKnight wrote:
It's worse when you kill someone and have people bitching that you took their kill, despite them just arriving on the scene and not having shot a single bullet.

Only time I've ever complained about kill-stealing was when someone was doing it on purpose to get over 10 kills, despite everyone just being fine he just flew around and never shot at people unless they had low HP.

It wasn't even about KSing it was just the guy was being a complete asswipe about things. :/
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Ibuki wrote:
You can't complain about kill stealing when the scoring system is based off damage.

It wans't about KSing god no one gets the point of this thread. :<
Back to top Go down
Ibuki
Ibuki

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Well, you just gotta keep blocking the jerks.
If you block all of them, you won't have much disturbance anymore!
Back to top Go down
Mimolette
Mimolette

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 pm

I dunno why you have to make a new topic every time something ordinary happens @.@

Things like that happens all the time and best ignored.
I dunno why you have to diss on BRD in the process when all Ark has their fair share of jerks.
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
DanmakuKnight wrote:

It wasn't even about KSing it was just the guy was being a complete asswipe about things. :/

I know XD I meant as an example of something annoying...

Either way, yeah, I hate when people do trash talking... "LOL, WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" k, that's nice and all but please shut up.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:14 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
I was in normal game vs. BRD and this little Iron hero ranked fuck starts calling people on my team weak and whatever so i retort by telling him to just shut up. He continues, proceeds to PM me in a private chat signal at that point, i'm just like fuck it I'm blocking you. And so I did and so apparently Rumble Fighter syndrome is kicking into this game, just great. =P I'm glad most people on this game have at least some self respect/decency left in them to not give a fuck about these people or I'd probably quit this game due to a bad community again.

when i read the title i already guessed that it was someone from brd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Trash talk back. Bring on the sailor mouthed goodness.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:33 pm

it pains me to hear that....

i dont think only the BRD union has those foul mouthed bastards...but still...a single player's action will sometimes inevitably reflect the whole group...

just frag that bastard LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:37 pm

If you let someone get under your skin that easily, then you're taking things way to seriously.

You just gotta take it easy~
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:20 am

I'm from BRD and I hear people trash talk all the time, from all factions, in shuffle matches.

I don't ever respond though, it's nothing important to me.

Of course, when there is competition, there are going to be people too competitive to be conscious of the things they're saying.

When I played LS, I was a top 100 player at the time and one of the best Boxers, but you hear trash talking in any fighting game, at all times, so it's just best to phase it out.

Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

even the FAILipinos in BRD trashed talk to each other when they lose... >_>
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:45 am

Mimolette wrote:
I dunno why you have to make a new topic every time something ordinary happens @.@

Things like that happens all the time and best ignored.
I dunno why you have to diss on BRD in the process when all Ark has their fair share of jerks.

A bad community in CB is not ordinary. Things use to be good in the Betas. Now I notice a shitton of people talking shit, throwing around egos and insult people for retarded reasons.

For example, YukitoOnline, who is apparently the largest retard in this game. I was hanging out in Ground Area as I normally do. Getting compliments about my Dreadnought and helping people out with game info. This dumb ass out of no where starts randomly dissing on people who buy RT, calling them unskilled ni****s. I find this person using Izuna...

Which if you are new, Izuna is an RT bot. She is only UC for the event they were having. She is still RT only in Japan and is currently for both UC and RT in English. They are apparently keeping her as UC, even the the event stated it would only be for awhile. Anywho, I call this person a hypocrite for using an RT bot themselves.

They are like "this is a UC bot you stupid ni***r". So I explain this this brain dead moron that is is RT in Japan and was originally RT in English and she is only UC for the special event that seems to have made her UC/RT now. But she is still an RT bot. Their reply is "NO! Izuna was ALWAYS UC! I was in beta you ni***r! I bet you were not! But I was in all of them!"... So first of all, apparently people are stupid enough to not understand that things were UC in the beta for us to test them.

If that is how the game was suppose to be, I would have a few thousand million UC like I did in the beta and every single RT bot we have now would have been UC as well... Not just Izuna. Second of all, I've been with CB before it went English. I was one of the best arena players of Beta and I was 95% of the time in first place throughout the betas... Yet this person, who I have not even seen before dare throws around that I was not in beta.

I put on my beta flag and do my best to shuv it up his ass. He is like OH WELL UMM ER HUR DUR DERDERDER... Then they finally actually read the main site about the event and find out that Izuna can be bought for RT. Then they are like "Well no, I never said she was not for RT. I got the one for UC, so huge difference." Note at this time this person stops calling me a n-word.

Then I point out what they did in fact say and how RT buyers are a must to keep the game alive. So they reply with "No, I know RT buyers are important. I said that! Can't you read?!". So I point out that our entire conversation is still in chatbox is they scroll up. Note this entire time there was a good 10+ people making a crowd near us. Everyone was trying to throw out that RT buyers were important, but I took it a step further.

In the end, after pointing out our chat is still there, the person became silent. They stood there for a few minutes while people lol'd at the retardation and they finally logged out.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 am

Vallyel wrote:

I honestly don't meant no harm to BRD. But this loud mouthed bastard wouldn't stop calling people from DOS trash. As much I as I agree with most comments regarding DOS' stupidity, this was taking it to a whole new level. He literally insulted every member of the DOS team fighting BRD. I'm all for trash talking to get people riled up and fight each other, but you gotta have a limit to what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:39 am

If anything, I find that WIZ are the jerks. They NEVER listen to orders in shuffle rooms. And if you make a fuss about it, they start to call you names. I mean seriously. The PS is like losing health so you say like Everyone GO back and Protect our PS. And they are all like hur derp we don't care. We believe in frags more than our PS. So I am like the only person who goes back and stands there and get mobbed to death by like 3 or 4 guys who are all trying to blow up the PS. You wonder why WIZ lose so much to BRD in EPOCH. Well, there you have it. I mean WIZ guys don't even seem to care about their PS that much. It is like they all go and protect just 1 PS in a multiple PS map. And then when they lose their other PS, they go like omg WTH happened and whine like freaks. Then I say something like If you only just listened to me in the first place. And they all go WE DONT CARE. PEOPLE WHO DIE A LOT HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO US LIKE THAT. Well I wouldn't be dead so much if you guys only just listened... And then they all wonder why I go and join BRD. PSH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:00 am

I get trash talk, sure.
People calling me hacker when I end up on a killing spree with my jikun, when I'm only just triangle rank.
That's just based on what I hear.
I have a weird syndrome
I end up not even realising someone is spamming me
Since I don't even look at the chatbox.

You should do that too.
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 am

BNOISE wrote:
If anything, I find that WIZ are the jerks. They NEVER listen to orders in shuffle rooms. And if you make a fuss about it, they start to call you names. I mean seriously. The PS is like losing health so you say like Everyone GO back and Protect our PS. And they are all like hur derp we don't care. We believe in frags more than our PS. So I am like the only person who goes back and stands there and get mobbed to death by like 3 or 4 guys who are all trying to blow up the PS. You wonder why WIZ lose so much to BRD in EPOCH. Well, there you have it. I mean WIZ guys don't even seem to care about their PS that much. It is like they all go and protect just 1 PS in a multiple PS map. And then when they lose their other PS, they go like omg WTH happened and whine like freaks. Then I say something like If you only just listened to me in the first place. And they all go WE DONT CARE. PEOPLE WHO DIE A LOT HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO US LIKE THAT. Well I wouldn't be dead so much if you guys only just listened... And then they all wonder why I go and join BRD. PSH.

Long Quote and Sentence is Long. Anyways, Usually in Shuffle/Vs DOS Matches (Hate Brd matches now), I'm sometimes giving orders on what to do in the WIZ Team..Unfornately..When i say something, most of em don't listen and just go off on their own..In the end we lose..because of that..x_x Even when it's 15 vs 5 DOS x-x Oh and I listen to Orders..Just sometimes when you gotta go back to the power spot and you're far away and have a Dos Member on you..It's hard to get back to it..x_x

As for Trash Talkers, I've seen some, But none of em have Trash Talked to me yet.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 am

I don't listen to orders and zergrushes to the enemy base.

of course I only do that with beezles and landers, and always bring a hippo / pillar just in case.

when I use my expensive bots I don't go full retard. I listen to orders and try to execute them the best I can. Sadly I'm not a great player and I sometimes mess up a carefully planned attack.

Which is bad when you consider that I'm one of the flankers most of the time.
Back to top Go down
IDecidedToBeAJerkAboutIt
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 am

BNOISE wrote:
You wonder why WIZ lose so much to BRD in EPOCH.

I saw a WIZ (def) vs BRD (off) Epoch yesterday, WIZ was leading by 75k, then meteor spam, PS goes down, everybody panics. I don't think that has to do with any orders being given. rabbit

On topic:
So far I've only met two of these guys, one would stay in the spawn commenting the flow of the game and making fun of everyone who tried to tell him to help, the other just trashtalked and was like "omg ur all noobs retards". But yeah, considering I've been playing the game for two weeks I wouldn't say trashtalkers are enough of a share to get worried about.
Back to top Go down
Vallyel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Vallyel

Male Posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 am

FullThrottle wrote:
Vallyel wrote:

I honestly don't meant no harm to BRD. But this loud mouthed bastard wouldn't stop calling people from DOS trash. As much I as I agree with most comments regarding DOS' stupidity, this was taking it to a whole new level. He literally insulted every member of the DOS team fighting BRD. I'm all for trash talking to get people riled up and fight each other, but you gotta have a limit to what you're doing.

its great that you dont want to harm brd

Quote :
ong Quote and Sentence is Long. Anyways, Usually in Shuffle/Vs DOS Matches (Hate Brd matches now), I'm sometimes giving orders on what to do in the WIZ Team..Unfornately..When i say something, most of em don't listen and just go off on their own..In the end we lose..because of that..x_x Even when it's 15 vs 5 DOS

oh boy he loses to DOS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am

Vallyel wrote:

oh boy he loses to DOS
Spoiler:

Hey, you gotta lose sometime xD Most of the time, i don't die at all sometimes x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool we got trash talkers already <_<
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next