Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool we got trash talkers already <_<

Go down 
+22
Shance
Hyoka
Intet
ZephyrKaiser
technomo12
Kitouski
zappa1
Nisa
Segawa
Etherlight
IDecidedToBeAJerkAboutIt
necrio
Melencholy
BNOISE
FrozenEdge
BB
ironpen27
Vallyel
Mimolette
DanmakuKnight
Ibuki
FullThrottle
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 am

Dear OP,

Trash talk happens everywhere. Why complain about it? Fix it with your gun or sword. It'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:49 pm

IDecidedToBeAJerkAboutIt wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
You wonder why WIZ lose so much to BRD in EPOCH.

I saw a WIZ (def) vs BRD (off) Epoch yesterday, WIZ was leading by 75k, then meteor spam, PS goes down, everybody panics. I don't think that has to do with any orders being given. rabbit

Naw now that I am with BRD. I notice that the BRD guys actually generally send a crew to go and harass the farmers so it isn't so easy to get all them meteors and things. But, the WIZ guys just stand there at the place with the most action and not care much about anything.

Like that map with the bridge, I see like half of WIZ there just fighting.
I mean seriously the PS on top of the mountain is more important than killing a bunch of people on the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:40 am

FullThrottle wrote:
Vallyel wrote:
when i read the title i already guessed that it was someone from brd

I honestly don't meant no harm to BRD. But this loud mouthed bastard wouldn't stop calling people from DOS trash. As much I as I agree with most comments regarding DOS' stupidity, this was taking it to a whole new level. He literally insulted every member of the DOS team fighting BRD. I'm all for trash talking to get people riled up and fight each other, but you gotta have a limit to what you're doing.

I pity you for running into this loud mouthed bastard. Not all BRD are like this Smile. My advice, if you see them. KILL THEM *_* (and make them regret ever messing with you)

I dont trash talk for no reason. At most Ill just laugh my retarded head off when i somehow score... alot. (or like when i rambo with chibi xD )
And i will trash talk when someone starts *_*.

1 RT using BRD ppl who called me and my entire clan noob for using Cannonballers in team fight (room rule was noob bots. Mainly cannonballer) got
himself pounded into the ground with a -6k score and my bot choice was.

Cannonballer, Blocky, Lily Rain*.

*(just for rule breaking control. Total pwnage at that round muhahaha )

Then i trash talk back and went to dinner. When i came back into the room. His first bot was Cannonballer Smile

Problem solved Razz
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:37 am

Frag that little blighter and his/her team and Diss it in his/her face for extra fun!
Who said fun things can't be fun?
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:27 pm

I don't really understand why anyone would get so worked up yesterday when the opposing side is winning.

However, I must admit that yesterday I did got really annoyed a couple times. We are doing our best to fight vs WIZ and we order everyone to stay together. But one guy was all "Why so serious?" and he kept charging in to the WIZ power spot, on bots with absolutely no business being there. This continued on for a while which was costing us to lose each and every match on such a lop sided margin all thank to this guy. Everyone's working hard and following order except for that guy, so I got really annoyed at him.

The other thing that gets on my nerve is how quickly everyone blames SUP units when they loses. Stop rushing in to a line of enemies mindlessly, stick together and don't try to be a Rambo.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Pretty much this thread;

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/1582/1294557979286.gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

i could help you on blocking them FT and possible ban their arses since what in the loading screen says you cna ban em by jsut adding them to your block list

i gues multiple blocklisted means your down for the ban hammer
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:42 pm

technomo12 wrote:
i could help you on blocking them FT and possible ban their arses since what in the loading screen says you cna ban em by jsut adding them to your block list

i gues multiple blocklisted means your down for the ban hammer
lies.
it is just that the mods pay more attention to you.
i always generally get blacklisted for spam and then they send some in game warning saying please stop spamming the chatbox or something.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Sigh. . .

This game keeps getting more noobs like that Iron Hero.

Bring back the betas! It was much more fun with dominance builds and no complaining noobs.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Make people back up their talk, problem solved.

It's a competitive game, people will talk smack...this shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:14 am

Probably all of us needs to seriously learn some serious "befriending" if thats even possible xD
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 am

Segawa wrote:
Probably all of us needs to seriously learn some serious "befriending" if thats even possible xD

Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 Nahohayougonnagetbefriended

I'd think twice about that.

For the dummies that didn't get it:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:05 pm

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
If you let someone get under your skin that easily, then you're taking things way to seriously.

You just gotta take it easy~

^this please, and LURK MOAR. You'll probably stumble on a trashtalking opponents blunder, which, hopefully, is far more worse than yours.

Not meant to troll, but just to shake your sense back into action.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:11 pm

I love talking trash.
Especially when I can back it up with my score in the arena and Total Rankings.

You can never really win without losing in an arguement against me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 am

When I was still on my clan heydays I one-upped you, Desu. Totally.

Live with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
soulzterz
Newcomer
Newcomer
soulzterz

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:12 pm

i don really look at the chatbox at all- - sometimes only and sometimes some trash talk me in a language i don even know- - scolding me then my IGN then more i cant understand words..
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:18 pm

I just watch. Maybe pop a 'lol' in.
Back to top Go down
falconbane

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Silly ppls are everywhere (trashtalker included), I'm usually a pretty laid back guy (you don't see me initiate trashtalking). And then you have retards that don't know about game-mechanics (ie. stunlocking, shockshield) and claim you glitch abuse (still loling @ noopdawg on that one). And then you have the way too serious players that get angry (okay, raging lunatic that tries to hunt you down and shit talk until you block him) about getting killed by a flying buttkiss from a pig (pink hogroid /w elsme lg /w arms that make it look like it's permanently have her arm on her hip). And then you have ragers like the OP that posts about everyday occurrence like it's something special. Twisted Evil

The "us" vs "them" mentality is good and all for union wars, but don't drag it everywhere. Met some cool ppls from other unions cause they also see the lol in intentional silliness (failbots ftw!) while ppls in the SAME union will badmouth you for running such bots (whom promptly shut up after you ask them about THEIR score at the end of the match). Idiots are everywhere, take it easy :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool we got trash talkers already <_<   Cool we got trash talkers already <_< - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool we got trash talkers already <_<
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2