Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ouka return and UC garapon added.

Go down 
+19
BB
rei_hunter
technomo12
zeando
Feign
neoscream
Jello
FullThrottle
boytitan2
frappn
necrio
utok
NovaZero
FreedomFighter
(´・ω・`)
Desu
Hyoka
Puddin'
Demonbane
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Quote :
Other Changes

- We will be adding several new stages to Union Wars, as well as removing the Night Highway stage from the rotation and making it a Team Fight only stage.
why? .-. what's wrong with night highway? :/ it was funny
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 pm

zeando wrote:
Quote :
Other Changes

- We will be adding several new stages to Union Wars, as well as removing the Night Highway stage from the rotation and making it a Team Fight only stage.
why? .-. what's wrong with night highway? :/ it was funny

I know it was the only map I could go around burning people 2 make em fall off or kill myself in chasing some one whos a air type with a art
Back to top Go down
technomo12
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
technomo12

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Feign wrote:
Currently, I have about 80k saved up..

I have half a million =3

I think at this point it's safe to say I'm the richest guy on CB unless someone has like 800k or something.

i used to have over 1 mill but i bought many many many limit removers like 10 lvl 8 removers and 13 lvl 5 removers

because you can never have to much of them
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Oh God.... Where is our Crim Shop with Accessory Challenge Boxes? D:

2000UC per roll? but those Accessories might fare well.... for starting anyways... Hope it gets updated a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

Male Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:38 pm

This gives me something to use my like...540k UC on. Hopefully there's at least one good item in there, or better yet, tune up parts.

Even if it was only tune up parts, that would give me something worth buying and using UC on.

I imagine there won't be any though :c

@rei: 500 a roll, 2000 for 5, not 2000 each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:41 pm

"- We will be adding several new stages to Union Wars, as well as removing the Night Highway stage from the rotation and making it a Team Fight only stage."
Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 RAGEFACE
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm

neoscream wrote:
Ouka, I like the look of the character and want one for that, but my ARTs will be screwed with her on the field from what I have heared from beta players and CBJP players. Maybe they have heavily redone her to be more balance?

Got to have a Mini Lily! Hang on, what on earth is a floating Mini Lily accessory?

Ouka is, gameplay wise, a (more) balanced version of Ivis. With a bit more speed to boot.

However, her offense capabilities still screws artillery over. Heck, she screws over anyone that can't stay in the air as long as AIRs.
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Hyoka wrote:
neoscream wrote:
Ouka, I like the look of the character and want one for that, but my ARTs will be screwed with her on the field from what I have heared from beta players and CBJP players. Maybe they have heavily redone her to be more balance?

Got to have a Mini Lily! Hang on, what on earth is a floating Mini Lily accessory?

Ouka is, gameplay wise, a (more) balanced version of Ivis. With a bit more speed to boot.

However, her offense capabilities still screws artillery over. Heck, she screws over anyone that can't stay in the air as long as AIRs.

Not Bugsycait, in which I will be using that arm 10x more often now.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Bugsycait's shock shield isn't really as good as it seems to be. Yes, it blocks bullets, Yes, it disables melee, but half the time people like Ouka or Ivis will be fast enough to stunlock you and you'll be over before you can shock them with it.

Likewise Ouka Raisen can pass right through and make your shield useless. If someone's willing to mode-change on the fly in the middle of a battlefield.
Back to top Go down
BB
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BB

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Bugsycait's shock shield isn't really as good as it seems to be. Yes, it blocks bullets, Yes, it disables melee, but half the time people like Ouka or Ivis will be fast enough to stunlock you and you'll be over before you can shock them with it.

Likewise Ouka Raisen can pass right through and make your shield useless. If someone's willing to mode-change on the fly in the middle of a battlefield.

You don't wait until they're in your face silly, you use it the same way you do against Jikun Hus now. As soon as you realize they're locked on to you, use it and allow them to run directly in to it. Shock shield takes about 1 second to cast, so it doesn't really work as you're getting hit, unless they temporarily stop. That's why you let them rush in to you, then retaliate with 2-3 hits then immediately cast it again or let them run away when they realize their weapon is disabled.

It rarely ever fails me.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:50 pm

I've tried that before. After a few successes I noticed Ouka's switching to Ouka Raisen instead to get past it.

And it works ._.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:27 pm

BB wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

You don't wait until they're in your face silly, you use it the same way you do against Jikun Hus now. As soon as you realize they're locked on to you, use it and allow them to run directly in to it. Shock shield takes about 1 second to cast, so it doesn't really work as you're getting hit, unless they temporarily stop. That's why you let them rush in to you, then retaliate with 2-3 hits then immediately cast it again or let them run away when they realize their weapon is disabled.

It rarely ever fails me.

Yep, timing is everything with Bugsy's shock shield and shock-blade; if you see them coming, tossing a few of the former out in quick sucession will either catch them inbound or make them think twice about approaching you directly...it also makes a nice 'rofl-copter' style shield against overhead attacks...definately a keeper if you can get it/them! Smile

I can recall quite a few instances where I'd shock shield an Ouka and chuckle as they stood there looking confused one moment, then run like heck when they realized they were utterly boned.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

frappn wrote:
I'd bet the richest person in CB right now have 2million+

HOLY SHIT Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:31 am

Diabolical wrote:
"- We will be adding several new stages to Union Wars, as well as removing the Night Highway stage from the rotation and making it a Team Fight only stage."

Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 HANK_AND_RAGE_FACE_fin
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 am

Mayhem wrote:
Spoiler:
Dat CS trolled us.. Trolled us good.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:48 am

Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Spoiler:

CyberTroll.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:02 am

Hyoka wrote:
Feign wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Spoiler:

CyberTroll.
If you guys had played any CS games before you'd know how trollish they could be
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 am

Mayhem wrote:
Diabolical wrote:

Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 HANK_AND_RAGE_FACE_fin

Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 1195970568513ij6

=P
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
shinigami

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 am

Oh god talk about the number of blue ballsX_X

Still it's fun to roll junk out
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 am

shinigami wrote:
Oh god talk about the number of blue ballsX_X

Still it's fun to roll junk out

White hair bands are worse to roll other than blue balls.
It makes you feel bad.
Like VERY BAD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Ibuki
Ibuki

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 am

The worst part for me was that I bought all 3 fangirls at full price.
HURRAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouka return and UC garapon added.   Ouka return and UC garapon added. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ouka return and UC garapon added.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2