Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBU Random Disconnection or Latency Issues?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

CBU Random Disconnection or Latency Issues? Empty
PostSubject: CBU Random Disconnection or Latency Issues?   CBU Random Disconnection or Latency Issues? EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 7:12 pm

Hey,

Just curious if anyone else was having serious latency or random disconnections while playing CBU? I just bought a brand new OMEN gaming PC and I've never had issues this bad with disconnections on my 12yr old PC I replaced (honestly having relatively similar latency issues in another game as well). Feels like I've tried just about everything on 'fixing' it and no luck.

Is anyone else having this issue too and if you have in the past, were you able to fix it? If so, what worked for you? I can't complete more than one match before it disconnects me randomly by the second match with everyone spinning till I just force closet he program.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

CBU Random Disconnection or Latency Issues?
Page 1 of 1