Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3d models and textures ripping

Go down 
+10
PasserbyFelid
Hyoka
meltbullet
CxM
Samui
rei_hunter
Anti_Good
Cast
necrodrakath
Frizz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:28 am

as much as I want to spread info about this, there's this feeling that it may be subjected to abuse or some sort of "monopoly" that may happen. (might sound unlikely but considering the pettiness I have experienced in the Cosmic-fanbase, it won't hurt to think about the possibility). It would be nice to have some systematic approach on this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:53 am

...Make a private server, prolonging the lifespawn of the game as long as you want, probably enabling to reverse engineer the spaghetti code to emulate a server with all the admin privileges, etc.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:19 am

Must wait the services shutdown to avoid cyberstep patching. (And a possible dcma. Like some guy doing mmd stuff with CB2 assets that's why a rip tool stopped working.)
Aside Bikini Fiona textures I only missing the P.E girls and Bikini Ivis.
3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 Sem_tz13
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:31 am

Frizz wrote:
Must wait the services shutdown to avoid cyberstep patching. (And a possible dcma. Like some guy doing mmd stuff with CB2 assets that's why a rip tool stopped working.)
Aside Bikini Fiona textures I only missing the P.E girls and Bikini Ivis.
3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 Sem_tz13

Yo thanks for finding this, i will look itup.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Ehh.. you didn't get my PM?
Sad
Back to top Go down
MissRaynor
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:36 pm

okay.. so, i am currently working with a small dev group, and we figured out a way to export models properly. so.... cb1 is in good hands now
3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 102738037_3131951546828080_3463297014854953729_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=Dy8h1zjUiMIAX-mLN7N&_nc_ht=scontent.fhan5-2
3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 Unknown

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273083657478012929
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:34 pm

Hey, i was about to ask Tachanka about how to do it and congrats for finding a way that doesn't make you want to ragequit.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PasserbyFelid
Newcomer
Newcomer
PasserbyFelid

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:29 am

3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 Cbripp11
Individually ripped almost of the existing CB2 hume loids currently in CB2JP stores and my garage. The following list is missing from my collection.

-Audrit Sirius Form
-Miia Military Form
-Miia Zippy Form
-Palmier Rapid Form
-2016 Swimwear series: Crimrose, Fionya, Lunyastasia
-Sports series: Clairmorte, Rikka, Silva
-Costume Break series: Crimrose, Fionya, Lunyastasia, Miia Military, Lily Rain Majalis

Has anyone already ripped or owned in the list above?
Back to top Go down
RF Ataraxia
Newcomer
Newcomer
RF Ataraxia

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:50 am

We could have a shared folder and add the models we have to keep track of the progress. I'm thinking of something like Drive, but...

Y'know, just to keep adding them like coins in a piggy bank, but also to have access to them for whoever wants it (within the community, I guess) or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Check your post on the previous page, then check the post above
Back to top Go down
RF Ataraxia
Newcomer
Newcomer
RF Ataraxia

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Yeah, there wasn't a comment about that, so I figured I'd ask too to see what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
Anti_Good

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:08 pm

Here is a Mega link to my CB2 Archive I have added the model files, the way the game does models each part has it's own model file so you will have to use some kind of 3D program like Blender to make a full model. Watch the video if you don't understand.

CB2 Archive Download Link:

Video How to Make a Full Model:

septers and PasserbyFelid like this post

Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:35 am

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Anti_Good wrote:
Here is a Mega link to my CB2 Archive I have added the model files, the way the game does models each part has it's own model file so you will have to use some kind of 3D program like Blender to make a full model. Watch the video if you don't understand.

CB2 Archive Download Link:

Video How to Make a Full Model:

Thanks for your work, i decided to stop ripping CB models, the way i was doing it was really inneficient, because for some reason i can only rip models with HD textures which are very few and after researching a while i havent found a better workflow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3d models and textures ripping   3d models and textures ripping - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3d models and textures ripping
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2