Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Models?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

Cosmic Break Models? Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:02 pm

i want to ask a favor in another forum, but first i need the models of CB, so can somebody tell me where i can get them? D:
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 am

Lord of D: wrote:
i want to ask a favor in another forum, but first i need the models of CB, so can somebody tell me where i can get them? D:

I'm not sure what are you talking about, so to be sure, I'll answer to everything that could mean.

If you're speaking about 3D model. I don't know Suspect but they are quite basics if you already used Maya or Blender maybe you can do them.

If you're speaking about skins. You can export the "pics" of the skin in png format. Those pics are straight applied to robots via UV Mapping, like stickers. To export them, go in paint section of the bot, last part, and Export image for each part of the bot.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 am

<--- Sorry for my bad english, but i was speaking about 3D models. anyway, thanks D:
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 am

Well, if you're looking for the in-game 3D models, they're stored somewhere in the game code. Since the entire game is written in Java, someone with the right knowledge of coding could rip the models from the game and export them as a more useful format, and it might be possible for you to use a program to do that (I've done so before with models from a different game before). However, if you can't get access to the actual in-game models, there are a few instances under which the game will show the wireframe of a part in the garage, so if you take a few screenshots of a part from different angles and use it as a background in a 3D modelling program, you should be able to replicate the part. Non-HD texture files are easily exported as .pngs from within the game client itself, whereas HD skins probably have to be ripped somehow; good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:35 am

Java is over protected from what I heard. Are you sure if could be possible?
Back to top Go down
Shinnika
Shinnika

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:36 am

the model downloads are probably in youtube o.o
if ur talking about the MMD models that is.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:19 am

Midona wrote:
Java is over protected from what I heard. Are you sure if could be possible?
Possible? Absolutely. The data is physically there on your hard drive (at least I'm pretty sure it is; they'd be stupid to store models server-side). I never said it would be easy; it'd take special knowledge of programming and the CB engine to pull off, but it could be done.

Also, they have MMD models for what, three bots?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Models?   Cosmic Break Models? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Models?
Page 1 of 1