Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.

Go down 
+11
boytitan2
Ropalx
Abolla
RST-00
Hyoka
NovaZero
Ryoushi_Morino
Desu
Midona
Feign
FullThrottle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Signilde
Signilde

Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Hmm. I suppose I stayed at my union after the beta just because I would feel like a sellout if I had not. I don't talk to a whole lot of people, but the ones in DoS I do know are rather pleasant to be around. I will admit there are a few people who have a sort of elitist attitude, but I've bumped into those sort of people from all the unions.

As far as why one would join Dos? - I like the fact that we're the little guy, the one in last place. I don't tend to go into a match expecting to win, but I do rather enjoy winning against stacked odds when either a few well placed missiles from my full commando of Arts, or Teamwork of solid knowledgeable players turns it about.

What would one expect in Dos? - A good deal of Dos is full of players who do not talk a lot. Many of us are the lone wolf sort, and still more tend towards one specific kind of unit rather than balanced commandos, which is a very double edged sword. There are some guilds, some of which are big and skillful, some of those are more choosy about their members, wanting you to leap through rings of fire, while others simply need to be asked or played with in a few matches to see how you do.

Is Dos a Better Union than the other two? - The Million dollar question. Of course, there's only one real answer here. None of the unions is really better than the others. Some have more people, some are structured differently. In truth, a new player might just as easily have a good time, make good friends, and play on a good team elsewhere, but I can say for sure they'll find a welcoming community here in Dos.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 pm

best thing about DOS wat other union can u join show up late in a 5on15 game be outnumbered get 5 frags and come in first place in lmao none thats the best fealing in DOS when u finnaly get good there no disputing =D it unless u one on one Bait cause that went horrible for me =(
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:08 pm

fucking noobs BRD FOR THE WIN!! GO BRD!!! BRD has skill wiz just has population and dos sucks...noobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm

Jello wrote:
fucking noobs BRD FOR THE WIN!! GO BRD!!! BRD has skill wiz just has population and dos sucks...noobs
Rule 1 broken - Because of the use of coarse language, no points will be given.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Jello wrote:

haters gonna hate. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jello
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Jello

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:22 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
Jello wrote:

haters gonna hate. Cool

u jus jelly Cool
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Pointing out why this thread is a joke = 10 points for WIZ. HOORAY!!!!

*is from BRD* *makes a point about WIZ* *gets points for DOS* lololol (Hyoka's post) So since even the supposed judge of this thread doesn't read content and will arbitrarily put points based on what color your name is, I'm threadjacking this. This is now a thread where we put images of hamsters.

Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 34771_hamster_with_gun ALALALALALALALALALALALA
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Wiz has Wisdom and Icy the lolimech.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:17 pm

Desu wrote:
Wiz has Wisdom and Icy the lolimech.

Desu's got a point. They do have a lolimech after all silent
Back to top Go down
RST-00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RST-00

Male Posts : 132
Location : In west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground was where I spent most of my days~

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:21 pm

WEEZ EES TEH BEEST!!!11one BERD EES FUEL EF CHEETRS STEP CHEETENG U FGTS!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.anyhub.net/thebest404pageever/swf/rainboa.swf

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 am

Abolla wrote:
Pointing out why this thread is a joke = 10 points for WIZ. HOORAY!!!!

*is from BRD* *makes a point about WIZ* *gets points for DOS* lololol (Hyoka's post) So since even the supposed judge of this thread doesn't read content and will arbitrarily put points based on what color your name is, I'm threadjacking this. This is now a thread where we put images of hamsters.

Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 34771_hamster_with_gun ALALALALALALALALALALALA

Gundam Plastic Model Beam rifle in that Hamster's hands.

You're a perfect candidate for the next judge, you do it. I'm going to retire from this position for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 am

Too bad I'm one of the guys that find such talks meaningless. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:59 am

LXE wrote:

DOS - 14
Hyoka wrote:
WIZ > All in CP race

Hyoka wrote:
WIZ > All in population

Quote :
Population goes to Shuffle matches

Hyoka wrote:
Shuffle matches earn WIZ x2 more CP than all other Unions

Hyoka wrote:
BRD owns Epoch Battle, but WIZ's CP spam > BRD's Epoch Battle in terms of CP

Hyoka wrote:
Everyone in WIZ earns a free gift at the end of the week for being in WIZ lol.

Hyoka wrote:
Evidence is all there at the end of each week.

Wouldn't all of the post Hyoka made earn points for WIZ?
The CP race helps make WIZ Victorious,
So does their population
And the constant Shuffle spam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 am

Desu wrote:
LXE wrote:

DOS - 14
Hyoka wrote:
WIZ > All in CP race

Hyoka wrote:
WIZ > All in population

Quote :
Population goes to Shuffle matches

Hyoka wrote:
Shuffle matches earn WIZ x2 more CP than all other Unions

Hyoka wrote:
BRD owns Epoch Battle, but WIZ's CP spam > BRD's Epoch Battle in terms of CP

Hyoka wrote:
Everyone in WIZ earns a free gift at the end of the week for being in WIZ lol.

Hyoka wrote:
Evidence is all there at the end of each week.

Wouldn't all of the post Hyoka made earn points for WIZ?
The CP race helps make WIZ Victorious,
So does their population
And the constant Shuffle spam.
I have to change this yet again...
I'm currently remaking the scoring system, and recalculating the scores, plus I don't know whether to count you as WIZ or DOS.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 am

Brotip: Just end this thread so we don't have to not talk about Unions in a thread about Unions.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Most of my points are stated as Wizdom,
So you can count it for that lolimech you have there.
I only stand for DOS when needed.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:18 am

Abolla wrote:
talk about Unions in a thread about Unions.

I'm in your forums talking about unions..uMad?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am

Laz-Flamme's underboobs solves everything
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 am

FIRE BRATHING DRACKEN AND LAVA MAP TOP DAT (BAMBI VOICE) BITCHIN =D DOS
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 am

Jello wrote:

WATCH UR MOUTH OR DRAKEN WILLL BURN THE SHIT OUT YALL LITTLE KITTEN AND SEND IT BACK 2 ITS LITTER BOX =D
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 am

necrio wrote:

I prefer her ponytail >.>
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 am

Hyoka wrote:
necrio wrote:

ride her like a pony
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

necrio wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
necrio wrote:

ride her like a pony

Problem?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:19 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
necrio wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
necrio wrote:

ride her like a pony

Problem?

stop getting points in my coolness book us supposed 2 piss people here off lol
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:53 pm

to be honest, I reckon it would be fun to sit on top of a laz-flamme and ride her across somekind of desert or something, wild west stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.   Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Union Debate - WIZ, BRD, DOS, and the unaligned Unite! - Derailed.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next