Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+38
aosepsa
That_Wiesel_Guy
DietyAphrodite
Argento
NeedCheeseCake
Astral_Dono
Isdelft
rehpic
VietPho
Yushii
Alathon
Samui
MrCake
Fleur
Higichi
MeloettaAria
God is a Cat Girl
Shidokun
IronDicks
RoflWaffle
Fuwakomoriya
EvilPotato
AhegaoMaster
Kuzuha
Tuskin
Frizz
iloveducks
Facepalmer
elmatalast
Esequienes?
Zwiebel Force
Fairlion
Silvershine
StiJoLew
LazFlamme
Sakura1
Maelstrom
CxM
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 7:48 pm

there's a ouka point event coming up isn't there? so you have to use a core tune removal ticket if they have one built in? junking doesn't work?

ouka point your bots with defensive gimmicks too, barrier, baphobit, bike, darknesshide/ex-blade revive, die faster will ya?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:30 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
Is Anna really that good? I see some ppl calling her a "super healer" like Hilti.

+ 200 HP aoe heal
+ aoe massive buff (hyper shot/long range/ammo supply/speed up/etc.)
+ rouche AM main weapon

- aoe duration is short so good luck tagging people with the heal unless if they're already grouped
- buff duration is really short
- main weapon has really low dps
- ammo supply is low (10 for each buff) and no built-in way to restore ammo

Don't get me wrong, she had some of the best on-demand healing when she was released, but the fact that her ammo pool is so limited compared to Buff/Trintia/Hilti's WB and it's significantly more difficult for your team to use (instead of just running through a bubble) means I'd put her above Medi Aide/Amy but not Hilti or Buff/Trintia/Melfi EO.

Ana seems like a good healer on an outsiders point of view because of the simple fact that she can heal a unit for 200HP who wouldn't think that's good? She fails as a healer because you have to chase down the chosen target you wish to heal, thus wasting single heal fields on solo units.
(Note that the field also lasts approximately 3 seconds.) People will choose to go to stationary bubbles that is how you get many more points vs having to chase down people and wasting a single field on healing that person. Most people let Ana come to them, instead of treating her field like it's a bubble, but unlike bubbles that lasts about 5-8 seconds. people don't have that amount of time to be able to go into her field. Ammo is not one of the issues, it's placement. Ana's support fields are very situational, lasting about 2 seconds. It's meant to get you out of a dangerous situation so it's bound to not last as long as something like Lala's. Ana is basically a passive front line support/healer. She lacks the combat capabilities, her only defense being "Blow mic."

Sakura1 wrote:
Hitler is only good bc her bit grants 99% guard/lock on jamming while healing a percentage per tick instead of the normal 100+ hp  but I remember someone mention how she doesnt get points from her bit?
Hilti is an extraordinary healer correct, however most of the players who have her usually end up spamming her factory instead of actually restoring broken parts to players. They give you a restore broken parts gun, and it's good but I don't quite understand why people don't use it. Apparently the bit heals faster, but you can heal them if you shoot them more with the repair gun.
The buffs on the factory, don't do much. Especially considering the fact that people who spawn her factory stick it up in the front line. You are literally losing more HP than being healed; People also have a tendency to stick the factory in the front line because of the buffs yeah, but those buffs aren't really worth anything if you stick it in a war zone. People fail to understand this.

LazFlamme wrote:
Can Hilti net catch flying targets?
Sometimes I clicked twice or more (sometimes even on ground targets) but she shoots nothing.
You have a Hilti and you do not know this? She can catch units in the air that is correct.

Esequienes? wrote:
10 200hp heals x 1 to 14 teammates 2,000(why would u use it with only 1 teammate around) to 28,000hp possible heal points

original melfi 10 repair arrows x10 teammates 1,000hp possible heal points

regina winberrl 15 100hp repair fields(idk if it was 100hp auto heal or less)  x1 to 14 teammates 1,500 to 14,000hp possible heal points

buff devastator 12 100hp bubble heals  x1 to 14 temates 1,200 to 16,080 possible heal points(not counting optional healing arms)

I don't quite get your point here, this is something we already know. It's common sense, but I forgot that you just like to spout irrelevant comments out of your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 pm

CxM wrote:
there's a ouka point event coming up isn't there? so you have to use a core tune removal ticket if they have one built in? junking doesn't work?

ouka point your bots with defensive gimmicks too, barrier, baphobit, bike, darknesshide/ex-blade revive, die faster will ya?

Yeah lets also ouka points all vermellos, divine toarlas, laskers when everybody does this i will.

If you think its hard surviving all match without a bot with barriers you must suck
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Screen27
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm

I think it's hysterical how you're trying to prove a point fighting a team full of irrelevant players who aren't even half decent at the game. I don't know, you like to fly around with "barriers" whats your point here.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Yeah you were missing in the irrelevant players team or maybe you were there you just didn't even make it to the top 10
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Yeah you were missing in the irrelevant players team or maybe you were there you just didn't even make it to the top 10
I don't play during Mexican hours, most of the screen shots of scores you even upload on this website are from when you're harassing players who don't even bother playing half of the obnoxious overpowered shit like you do. Stop embarrassing yourself have some self-respect.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:05 pm

AhegaoMaster wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
I don't play during Mexican hours, most of the screen shots of scores you even upload on this website are from when you're harassing players who don't even bother playing half of the obnoxious overpowered shit like you do. Stop embarrassing yourself have some self-respect.

Mexican hours? USA where the CBEN server is and Mexico share 3 time zones with the US tnx for showing how ignorant you are.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 9:28 pm

ese plox stop we all know ur bad at this gayme
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:14 pm

not as bad as u 2

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Screen20
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
not as bad as u 2

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Screen20

you post that like it means you have skill or something, when pretty much everyone is being carried by their op robots.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Lol did ese get another warning just now? I swear he was at 2.

>2017
>being good at moeshit simulator

ishygddt
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:27 pm

didnt knew Lisel and Henrriere were OP like if sakura1 didnt use fag stuff
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:29 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
Lol did ese get another warning just now? I swear he was at 2.

>2017

ishygddt

dis guy kno what up

:^)

Esequienes? wrote:
didnt knew Lisel and Henrriere were OP like if sakura1 didnt use fag stuff

I'm sure they are knowing this game

fug dude shit would be fun if erry one played weird and wacky robots and not no brain 1# moeblob 24/7.
:^((((((
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:32 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:

>2017

ishygddt

Just use morray BS on a mecha since mechas can not be consider a fag bot its ok
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Are you seriously that dense lol
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:37 pm

JuSt uSe MoRRaY bS On a MEchA SInCe MeCHas Can NOt bE CoNSidEr A fAG boT iTS oK
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Spongebob-chicken-meme
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 pm

IronDicks wrote:

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Sponge10
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
IronDicks wrote:

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Sponge10

totally what I said brah, you nailed me so hard with that hella sweet maymay it took you so long to make
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Idk how showing a ranking chart that literally only ranks u from how many matches you have done and what awards you grind for....

like all that shows is that you only play CB while the rest of us enjoy other games...

Like Kek

Last edited by Sakura1 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Idk how showing a ranking chart that literally only ranks u from how many matches you have done....

like all that shows is that you only play CB while the rest of us enjoy other games...

Like Kek

even the guy that pretends to be a mod is laughing at you @Esequienes?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Not as funny as saying only moebots can break the game.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Not as funny as saying only moebots break the game.

nOT aS FUnnY aS sAYiNg oNLy mOEboTs brEAk tHE gAMe>
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 11:48 pm

At least bracketboy knows how to stay silent when he gets his ass handed to him, for some reason you just like to be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 am

AhegaoMaster wrote:
At least bracketboy knows how to stay silent when he gets his ass handed to him, for some reason you just like to be laughed at.

But ass handed to you is your speciality no matter what you use same as your 24/7 toarla spammer kkk boyfriend Laughing

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Screen21
yep its true i only win against irrelevant players
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2017 1:03 am

Why are we fighting about who's better with what build/skills/etc. when all we get are virtual attentions?
Can't I just play what I feel like playing without constantly trying to push myself to the top of the leaderboard?

Sure, I do have some broken bots and I know how to play them That does not mean I am obligated to main them 24/7.

AhegaoMaster wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:
Can Hilti net catch flying targets?
Sometimes I clicked twice or more (sometimes even on ground targets) but she shoots nothing.
You have a Hilti and you do not know this? She can catch units in the air that is correct.

Ah. I see. Must be my mouse being unresponsive as heck, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next