Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
Phyx
Paruru
Charz
Wisp
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
NEXT
Poltergeist
RoflWaffle
DietyAphrodite
nebel
MeloettaAria
VietPho
Lazgrane
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
MrCake
Fleur
elmatalast
Yushii
Fairlion
reVelske
Silvershine
Esequienes?
CxM
Beatrix
bubiche
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Raniko
Shidokun
LazFlamme
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
Maelstrom
Frizz
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:24 am

Paruru wrote:
Gold Ciel is the same as shop ciel but can be applied to gara ciel to keep the better power up and basically have the two weapons.

Is there any known image of golden boring Ciel? I have yet to see a golden boring drill.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 Artlin10

And still, the names of the dogs are not fixed.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 Mgs10

Last edited by LazFlamme on Tue May 02, 2017 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 10:42 am

Paruru wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:
What's the difference besides the colour between shop Ciel, garapon Ciel, and golden Ciel?

Shop Ciel has a shovel as her melee weapon, her self power-up also seems to only give her boost run without the damage reduction.

Gara Ciel has a drill instead of the shovel. The shovel's melee knocks a target up, the drill pushes them back. Seems to be a bit better to chain combos together with her, but that might just be me. Her self power-up ability also gives her both boost run and a 60% damage reduction.

Gold Ciel is the same as shop Ciel but can be applied to gara Ciel to keep the better power up and basically have the two weapons.
I removed all the removable parts from garapon drill Ciel then used golden promotion on her and I got a golden Ciel without her removable parts If I wouldn't had remove the removable parts would I had get a complete Golden Ciel or is this normal? Also I didnt get the shovel weapon after the promotion so I can only use the drill.

So is the only way to get both of Ciel's weapons is to buy the shop version then win the gara version? Thats at least 160 rt to get a complete Ciel implying you get gara Ciel in with just 1 garapon roll.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:37 am

Rolled Gara.
Trintia.
Hilti.
Trintia again.

Okay how do I play medic?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:43 am

dafuq is this

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 11:56 am

Maelstrom wrote:
dafuq is this

I dunno but it looks like one badass Alpha Striker. I wonder how it stays afloat while alpha striking though.

I noticed it had C. Barossa BS, two Lupette AMJs, and 4 Steel Burn AM3s, Psycho Formula HD2, and a pair of Throwing Lioses that it uses when using the BS barrier. The rest I could not make out.

I want one of my own now.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
dafuq is this

Pharah be like. (it's an Ilgryps by the way)
But why throw the Lios? That refills boost?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:00 pm

barbossa stovl into quadruple puppet throw, on that hovering axis air. i'm just wondering why he bothered with psycho formula head could've used that cost to tune the arms.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:07 pm

CxM wrote:
i'm just wondering why he bothered with psycho formula head could've used that cost to tune the arms.
Because Psycho HD2 >>> Lord burn am2 when it comes to overranging
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:09 pm

it seems like he is using the puppets to extend the stolv...
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:33 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Rolled Gara.
Trintia.
Hilti.
Trintia again.

Okay how do I play medic?
Pretty sure you stay far, FAR away from the fight and you ignore your teammates' requests to move up.

Anyways, I'm sitting at 4 Mini HM SP Gara tickets. *sobs* Will I ever get another one at some point? So I can roll that damn gara at least once?
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:40 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Is there any known image of golden boring Ciel? I have yet to see a golden boring drill.

Gold Ciel:

There's that one from when she was announced (I think?)

Esequienes? wrote:
I removed all the removable parts from garapon drill Ciel then used golden promotion on her and I got a golden Ciel without her removable parts If I wouldn't had remove the removable parts would I had get a complete Golden Ciel or is this normal? Also I didnt get the shovel weapon after the promotion so I can only use the drill.

So is the only way to get both of Ciel's weapons is to buy the shop version then win the gara version? Thats at least 160 rt to get a complete Ciel implying you get gara Ciel in with just 1 garapon roll.

Unfortunately I think gold ciel looks stupid just like every other gold bot out there, so I'm not really gonna bother getting her. I thought she just came with all her conversion parts but isn't there some way to get the parts individually too? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you can get her golden conversion parts and the actual gold promotion separately so if this is the case I'd assume it's normal.

Also still wondering if shovel melee is better or if drill melee's the best. I'm thinking about actually tuning mine and playing my first LND melee in years though I dunno what I should stick with for weapon tunes and such.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:44 pm

Paruru wrote:
Gold Ciel:

Not the shovel one. I want a golden drill (if it exists).

Now that I got Hilti, what's the reason people calling her OP again?
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:44 pm

The handhelds is for bypass the travel and altitude.
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:57 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Not the shovel one. I want a golden drill (if it exists).

Now that I got Hilti, what's the reason people calling her OP again?

I don't think a golden drill exists. Pretty sure it's just the shovel, though you MIGHT just be able to make a gold skin for the drill or something?

As for Hilti, she's OP because her factory thing heals really quickly (bubbles give you 100 hp per bubble, for the duration of that one bubble Hilti could probably fully heal a bot with around 500 hp or so. This is probably an exaggeration on my part since I've never tested it but the point is she is the best SUP for fast healing and it heals everyone near the factory.)

Her net is basically regina's bind on steroids. It shuts down melees completely and makes them free frags for anyone not standing directly in front of them. Has pretty long duration too and can be used from afar, keeping her relatively safe. I haven't seen it happen but I'd assume it also works on stuff like ARTs/other SUPs/AIRs dumb enough to land near her or get shot down near her.

Last edited by Paruru on Tue May 02, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Melees are still usable at the current meta?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:02 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
dafuq is this

Pharah be like. (it's an Ilgryps by the way)
But why throw the Lios? That refills boost?

its to break the height limit so he can keep going higher and higher
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

Not with Hilti and the usual air fags around, though some people still try it. I know I'm tuning a Ciel for some stupid reason.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Paruru wrote:
As for Hilti, she's OP because her factory thing heals really quickly (bubbles give you 100 hp per bubble, for the duration of that one bubble Hilti could probably fully heal a bot with around 500 hp or so. This is probably an exaggeration on my part since I've never tested it but the point is she is the best SUP for fast healing and it heals everyone near the factory.)

Her net is basically regina's bind on steroids. It shuts down melees completely and makes them free frags for anyone not standing directly in front of them. Has pretty long duration too and can be used from afar, keeping her relatively safe. I haven't seen it happen but I'd assume it also works on stuff like ARTs/other SUPs/AIRs dumb enough to land near her or get shot down near her.

Ah, I see. I forgot to read the news, hopefully they didn't mention anything about nerfing her.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
of course they are. Didn't you see how they have to nerf that piece of shit digga who was making life hell for Sasha and other art. types(because land shouldn't kill art. , logic)? Because of these land bots art. types can't concentrate on killing those Thoarla, Aletta and other airs.
So melees should be removed from the game so that our bad ass art. users can get rid off those airs
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 1:14 pm

reVelske wrote:
For starters, showing the rates never was a thing until laws were passed against video game gachas in China last year. Secondly, accusations and suspicions of altering rates between items of same tier and different garas is based on nothing but salt, superstition, entitlement and lack of understanding in statistics.

This is why kids need to be taught statistics in high school.

(puts away the broken record again)

Actually, it truly became a thing because of this:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-09/-6-065-hunt-for-blonde-avatar-exposes-dark-side-of-japan-gaming
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm

elmatalast wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
of course they are. Didn't you see how they have to nerf that piece of shit digga who was making life hell for Sasha and other art. types(because land shouldn't kill art. , logic)? Because of these land bots art. types can't concentrate on killing those Thoarla, Aletta and other airs.
So melees should be removed from the game so that our bad ass art. users can get rid off those airs

Just wanted to make sure, althougt you are probably being at least 50% sarcastic on this post...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:20 pm

@Hilti being OP

She can also stun with her gun and has a dodge skill if I saw that one correctly. Her healing house also provides the smoke buff.

Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 6:38 pm

How much ppl did quited the game on initiuns release?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Between some and some, some.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 7:44 pm

90%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next