Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions about Axion and Crugis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubiche
bubiche

Questions about Axion and Crugis Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:16 am

About Axion: His AM Gun seems great but is there any good alternatives? I'm thinking of Shred Shotgun but I'm not sure. And Air Loop on a Lnd Gunner? I think Air Loop scales with FLY right?

About Crugis: Are his weapons good for an Alphag or should I just slap those legs on another build?

Thanks for your help guys
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 11:32 am

The thing about axion gun arm is that it let u use a hand held. so you get an arm, a gun and a hand slot all in one package and is considerably lower cost than use a shred shotgun. The reason axion have air loop is because its a CB2 import and it has air loop in that game. another tip is that you can get hyper shoot buff from the LMB during core sub without the EIWs.
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 am

I see, thanks WhiteTofuMagic. Do you suggest any weapon tune for axion am? I'm running a single force tune but it seems I need some speed tune to hit things more reliably.

Has anyone tested Crugis yet? The weapons works nicely for me but I still feel it lacks "something" compared to the crystas/rosso combo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:11 pm

I saw Crugis LG is like Thoarla but with built-in reignition. Extra BS slot and boost refill? Heck yes!

Also, I really want Axion. I have him in CL and he's awesome, I wanna see what I could do with him in CB. Too bad Gara isn't being nice to me.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 10:13 pm

Axion in CB is a terrible nerf. CL Axion had everything he could ever want but sadly lacks what he was designed to do in CL within CB's mechanics.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 pm

I don't have Crugis but I bet you miss having that boost steal/generation from crystas arm and maybe Rosso core if you use marking.
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying both bots now. Axion's still a nice gunner and I actually put a Crystas arm on Crugis just for that boost steal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Axion and Crugis   Questions about Axion and Crugis Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about Axion and Crugis
Page 1 of 1