Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
reVelske
RikuSora
MrCake
SuperNova.pt
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
nepheart
CxM
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
therukez
paladin7378
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Silvershine
zamo
MercedesBR
God is a Cat Girl
Zukata
Frizz
aosepsa
elmatalast
Beatrix
AhegaoMaster
EvilPotato
VietPho
Kuzuha
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Fleur
Maelstrom
LazFlamme
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:34 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
I know Fleur is a bit dramatic, but Alice can literally camp the enemy spawn for a whole match
without even having to roost, I know no other AIR that can do that...

Sometimes I can do that with Minaria, provided that the enemy team has no aim. More so in rooms with plenty of LND sharks or Arcantus.

Literaly the whole match without having to land at least once? Like this?

Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:50 am

Maelstrom wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
I know Fleur is a bit dramatic, but Alice can literally camp the enemy spawn for a whole match

Sometimes I can do that with Minaria, provided that the enemy team has no aim. More so in rooms with plenty of LND sharks or Arcantus.

Yep, even gaining altitude when I spam umbrella. Doesn't help that my Minaria falls really slow. But holy damn, that ungodly boost recharge speed...

I finally get why Alice is OP.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 am

@1:06 the confusion shot make a second turn to hit the target.
HUEHUE
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:01 am

LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:

Yep, even gaining altitude when I spam umbrella. Doesn't help that my Minaria falls really slow. But holy damn, that ungodly boost recharge speed...

Do you play with the umbrella open?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 am

Reading Fleur's posts give me cancer holy fuck kill me now
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:21 am

Maelstrom wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

Do you play with the umbrella open?

Yep, unlike most people. She's still quite situational, but so far she's my only bot that can never touch ground.

Can somebody provide a screenshot of battle cube Anna, complete with weapon stats?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:28 am

how do you do this? I cant play with that shit open
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:32 am

Staying in AIR for a long time = / = OP.

The AG series does it, most Feng Mei models do it, at this point pretty much any AIR does that. Tbf it's pretty silly to still expect something else.

What I find stupid abt both Alice and Henry is their combo of of autostun and firing rate/dmg. Henry's jamming things that're supposed to kill her, Alice's doing a type of debuff that shouldn't be there tbh. Personally I'm trying to adapt to confusion and at tis point it's usually enough to gtfo, but so many people keep complaining, Idk if I like that.
It's also interfering with your controls the moment it's active, if you would keep moving in the direction you were moving before until you press a new button that'd be a different story, but this way confusion just forces you to stop. She already has a stun shot, it's not okay.

@Mina umbrella: climb to a high spot then shoot at people. If I can do it, you can as well. If you've got trouble landing just practice, you can lose atitude by moving the cam/mouse and spiral down. The rest is using the umbrella shot and regaining boost with BD carts.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:42 am

Cheap ass shots kek. But rlly, they should remove the long range buff on alice imo. Or make her rod not tunable. I mean I can fookin snipe ppl with long range buff.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:16 am

Yeah, for a while now we had plenty of parts and weapons that allow airs to stay up in the air for long periods of time (and possibly entire matches) if that's what people want, but for those it's more unlikely to stay the entire match up in the air unless they just lag like shit and no one can hit them or there's no one to hit them to start with, because Alice can't just fly for long periods, she can buff herself, denying most weapons in the process and can apply a debuff that can also fuck a number of weapons.

Yet again this is just part of the game spiralling down, if you name "names" and not types, that bot you are countering is broken and the game as a whole is broken. Once a problematic bot shows up and this bot or that part isn't present to counter them the whole game goes down to shit, matches aren't fun anymore because you might as well being pounded by something that no one can reliably counter even if they have the proper type to do so, but oh no, if it homes it's fucked, if it relies on facing direction it's fucked, if it relies on positioning it might as well be fucked (fuck CS not fixing air raising higher on stuns bullshit and maps with limits too damn high), don't have shit like antlion BS2? Fuck you then, you have no right to have fun, fuck your "money's worth" and fuck your mom too.
What's the point of having over 600 bots, well over 3k parts and weapons in a game where a single bot can ruin everyone's fun because at that moment no one is using a specific part/bot/status?

We don't need more counter bullshit, we need nerf hammers, CS needs to stop with their "money's worth" bullshit when people doesn't get their money's worth if they so choose to spend their money and doesn't get 1 of a handful of bots that CS won't nerf because "money's worth", while you roll 40rt, 4 bucks, to get a ball filled with items that you can get by logging in twice a day to run dispatches and get those items WITHOUT ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME. Why the fuck is that shit on 40rt balls, even when it was protectors you were losing money because the mats that came with them weren't worth a dollar, now you just get fuck all, that's how much CS cares about your money's worth (yes they are still useful, point being a ball in gara doesn't improve the game, a better way to get items does).
Fuck with that "we need a new counter" mentality, it's because of that kind of shit that we are in this shithole.

And fuck you too whinny "uguu I'm illiterate" shit.

BTW, the amount of fucks doesn't translate into "he's just salty" (if anything things not being done in a proper way does annoy me and makes me want to hit people with a shovel), it translates into "this matter is disrespecting enough that it doesn't deserve any kind of polite writing and so this word carries how little respect the company and people involved deserve".
What a fucking waste of potential.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:19 am

If Berz got a nerf, I'm sure Alice will get one as well. Someday.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:25 am

LazFlamme wrote:
If Berz got a nerf, I'm sure Alice will get one as well. Someday.

maybe if the JP players complain enough...

@edit

There's any other difference between the normal x5 and the x5 ticket besides the price and
it not giving the bonus roll?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 12:59 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

Just watching how Alice plays from another person makes me want to never play her myself. It looks incredibly easy to the point I'd fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:38 pm

not my day
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Hey you...
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:06 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Staying in AIR for a long time = / = OP.

The AG series does it, most Feng Mei models do it, at this point pretty much any AIR does that. Tbf it's pretty silly to still expect something else.

Staying in the AIR for a long time =/= Camp in the AIR above the entire enemy team for all the fight without land once, successfully fighting all of them without much problem.

There are plenty of bots with re-boost and boost steal, but they lack the ability to camp the entire match and fight 1 vs 12 players successfully, for one reason or another. They often attack, use re-boost to stay some time and then leave.

♦ Because the entire team is attacking and the AIR in question doesn't have anti-homing.
♦ Because the weapons have small range.
♦ Because you are in range for enemy to attack you.

Alice doesn't necessarily fall into any of these points.

Why?

Long range + Anti-homing + speed up on a robot with homing steal boost and debuffs.

Add that a map without height cap and you have a bot attacking with homing lasers outside the attack range of every player in the match.

Zwiebel Force wrote:

@Mina umbrella: climb to a high spot then shoot at people. If I can do it, you can as well. If you've got trouble landing just practice, you can lose atitude by moving the cam/mouse and spiral down. The rest is using the umbrella shot and regaining boost with BD carts.

Don't forget the part where you are screwed if an alpha AIR or the average ART targets you because your mobility and speed with umbrella open is limited and disable umbrella sends you directly to the ground.

So you have to think when it is wise to open umbrella and when it isn't.

The moments when i can open umbrella and fight with it are incredibly situational, but when used in the correct time it is a very useful part.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Yet again this is just part of the game spiralling down, if you name "names" and not types, that bot you are countering is broken and the game as a whole is broken. Once a problematic bot shows up and this bot or that part isn't present to counter them the whole game goes down to shit

Bapho population in arena seem to have decreased after berithia was released, or at least that's how i feel since i constantly play with berithia and rarely see a bapho.

So what you say is true.

Maelstrom wrote:

Nice video Shido.

This illustrates why i hate Alice so much.

---

I wonder how will the game be next week with the re-re-release of a garapon with Alice. I would like to see lots more of Alices...maybe then people understand why i think she is so OP instead of dismiss what i say.

Last edited by Fleur on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:07 pm

People should realize that they're playing the game to have fun. Not to troll. But I guess not everyone thinks that way (nor CS does either).
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Meanwhile I still see Bapho's easily ruining everyone's fun and no boobies-chan to do anything to them. Bapho population decreased, AH! What a load of bullshit

Actually, the last time I heard someone saying "I will counter Bapho" used another Bapho, which honestly did nothing relevant.

Higichi wrote:
not my day
Spoiler:
HAHAHA, it happened.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Praise the sun

Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:10 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Meanwhile I still see Bapho's easily ruining everyone's fun and no boobies-chan to do anything to them. Bapho population decreased, AH! What a load of bullshit

Really? I must be unlucky.

I went through the hassle of full tune berithia, with ex-tunes, G.Capas and H.Capas, but i rarely have the chance to use her against a bapho.

When i do it's hilarious, though.

I like to seem freak out when they are marked and that 2000 damage when they are hit with torture.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:21 pm

@God is a Cat Girl

I just get out of the room whenever I see those kinds of bots being used esp when there are only like 6 players in the room.
Back to top Go down
Higichi
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Male Posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:51 pm

Frizz wrote:
Hey you...
I'm kidding !

it's was good day !..

for feeding ouka

IM KIDDINHHG
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 3:06 pm

Took them forever to figure this out :

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Well, apparently there's people that doesn't know that they can farm XP on the Abyss mission (I still prefer to be carried on Haku because of all the in and out process, but that's where I level when tuning bots).
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 3:57 pm

I haven't even saw a handful of baphos while farming this campaign
and the few ones that I could see couldn't do enough to be relevant...

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Well, apparently there's people that doesn't know that they can farm XP on the Abyss mission (I still prefer to be carried on Haku because of all the in and out process, but that's where I level when tuning bots).

I didn't knew it indeed, thanks for saying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next