Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Machintlet Puncher builds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Two Machintlet Puncher builds Empty
PostSubject: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:11 pm

After my recent topic, I now know what to do with my Machintlet AMs now for the perfect Mega Punchers. Thanks to Pork Chop for the idea involving either Zero Breaker or Brave Drive BS. Unfortunately I currently own neither, but I'll keep an eye out for either of them.

I have two builds in mind, for whichever I get first (or I'll make both for two different punchers). Each one also involves Lancerlot AM7, which I also own but haven't found any bot who'd be able to use it well until now. I mean with a bot this tough, a K-Aegis might provide better defense.

Here's the first one, using Zero Breaker BD.
Spoiler:

And here's the second one, using Brigand Baron BD, and a Brave Drive BS.

Spoiler:

Any thoughts? I'd love to hear what Pork Chop thinks of these.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Eh? No blast guard?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Instead of taking Hopper carts, it would
be wise to take sway instead, and instead of stun regain take blast guard.
Stun regain is the cart that restores a little bit of hp everytime you're stunned I think.
The amount of HP restored isn't even allot, you're better off just taking dmg reduction carts.
You can achieve so much more boost run than what you already have lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 4:28 pm

Did you not see the Lancerlot AM7 (K-Aegis)? I need the Short Boost in order to jump when that thing is active!

Normally I hardly ever use Guard Carts, except Sword Guard for Melee bots due to being up-close. But if you insist, I'll try Blast Guard then.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 pm

Eternal tune please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Eternal tune please!

I was kinda debating whether or not to tune that on this bot.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:21 pm

If you're not going to use the godly katto lg then use baltheon lg. I think 3S is available in shop. You don't need any EIW for zero breaker, 50 ammo is more than enough.
Don't think boost run is necessary. Take blast guard instead of boost run.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 3:18 am

> N O. BOOSTRUN
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 am

Your parts and stat build is already good given that you aren't swamped by alot of melee opponents since you don't have CV, 3+ melee spamming right click on you is a headache. Just don't do EIW anymore.  This is why I don't like 3x G.Grap, I will need Capa tunes to put in CVs. Zero breaker here since I have him. Don't worry about boost run on this bot, he travels quite fast and close in fast enough spamming 50 ammo from Zero Breaker BD. If you have Jet Accel BS you don't ever need boost run also.

Don't want to build Brave Drive BS or Jet Accel BS since I don't have them:

Zero Breaker with 3x G.Grap:

If you get all 10 ex tunes + lvl 5 armor drive max HP will hit 764. I can't let go of CV since I don't wanna be stunlocked by melee or my punch just travels halfway because of stunned during punch. All guard buff from CV stacks with sword guard and blast guard also. I didn't take Short Boost since I prefer added durability from Stun regain.

Now if I am going to have my own dream build, I could hit 934 hp with armor drive lvl 5:

Dream build if I am rich:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Okay, well the one with the Brigand Baron BD and Brave Drive BS I managed to get 30TGH and 28WLK with, while still maintaining 40STR and 3x Great Grappler Alpha.

I didn't really think about Crimson Veil, since he already has 16TGH (the breakpoint), and I usually don't add Crimson Veil to bots unless they have real low TGH and are easily stunned. Though Great Capacity sounds like a problem, but I might consider it. Not saying your idea is bad, but just some thoughts on it.
Though the Brigand Baron one, with the 30TGH, probably might not need it.

Originally I also wanted to do just one Enhance Internal Weapon just because of the stat boosts other than the ammo I thought would be helpful, but okay then, I'll drop that for Blast Guard or something.

And EX Tunes are basically a "If I have it" thing for me, but I'll try my best for this one. Also if not 3X Great Grappler, I might do at least one Eternal to keep enemies from robbing me of my only means of offense.

Thanks for your input!
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:41 pm

You've got to trust me that you need CV... my bot here below can't punch properly when swamped by at least 3 melee opponents without CV. I can spin but can't complete the punch or I can punch but stops halfway when stunned. Crimson Crusader+ didn't help me either. Maybe it can be different if it's you playing.

It's either you pick 3xG.Grap and punch 200+ on ARTs or pick 2xCV and you can deal with melee slugfests if you are not going to get capa tunes.

But then again it's just me. It's better you try it yourself if you think CV is not needed. Right now everything is theoretical until you have the actual bot.

If you want to try Machintlet AM a.s.a.p. you can slap it on a Blaze Baron with Burning Runner core tune with anti-burning and boost run cartridge. It's not as durable or stat efficient as Daedalian, Zero Breaker, or Brigand Baron BD but at least burning yourself gives you 40 wlk and 40 fly to make the Machintlet AM useful in Arena and tune it with +1 tgh or slap high tgh parts or something to see if high TGH is enough to neglect CV.

On the side note, this bot is just for the lolz of tanking that got obsolete when Bapho (can't compete against her HP) and Iron Maiden (40 tgh and 1k hp don't do shit against her torture) girls came.

Two Machintlet Puncher builds 2016-110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 8:28 am

Okay, out of the new gara, I just got Grand Vernier BS, which also has a strong dash ability.

Would Grand Vernier BS be a good substitute for Brave Drive or Zero Breaker BD? Just wondering since I just got it, and I figured it might work.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 8:55 am

Vernier has long cooldown. so better avoid it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 9:28 am

elmatalast wrote:
Vernier has long cooldown. so better avoid it

Alright then. So much for that.

Although I could possibly use the Vernier BS on something else of mine, like my Shield Charger Gotrun.

EDIT: I got Aqua Jet BS now, which is a good substitute. I also designed this now for my Machintlet AM robot. What do you think?

It's a work in progress, but the arm is full tuned so far. And it really hits hard from what I was able to do. I got Sword Master with my first use of him in Arena!

Two Machintlet Puncher builds WOfHlLm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Machintlet Puncher builds   Two Machintlet Puncher builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Machintlet Puncher builds
Page 1 of 1