Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher

Go down 
4 posters

Which one would you prefer?
Cosmic Break Theme
Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher Vote_lcap40%Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Generic Theme w/ Theme Switcher
Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher Vote_lcap60%Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:41 am

EDIT: The Generic Theme will be be a CB theme but it just won't be as "complete" as a theme. For example the full CB theme would be tailored to fit just that theme itself and would have more care into it where as the Generic CB theme will still have images that tailor to CB but in terms of the whole theme it would have less of a CB feel than the full theme would. This allows it to change themes easier and it look better when switch from say a Light theme to a Dark theme. (these would be the 2 essential themes for the Generic CB)

It has been brought to my attention that not a lot of people actually play CB2/CL and that the forum theme should stay CB and not CB2/CL because of this.

So let me propose this...

Would you rather have a new Cosmic Break theme or a Generic Theme with a Theme Switcher?

The reason I can't really add a theme switcher with a CB theme is because the theme switcher can only really change the CSS and not the images on the forum. (such as the category new, old, locked images or the images for the thread new, old, popular, etc.)

So please vote in the poll and leave a post giving me your opinions.

Last edited by Sean on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:44 am

A new cosmic break theme? Or a new Cosmic league theme?

You mention a lot of players play CB2 but then you said a new CB1 theme.

So I was curious if that was a mistype.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:46 am

paladin7378 wrote:

I said "not a lot of people" xD
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:52 am

Sean wrote:
paladin7378 wrote:

I said "not a lot of people" xD

wow, how did I misread that whole sentence lol!

anyways, voted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:10 pm

erm....which one loads faster and better on a phone .-.?
Cause I sometime view here from my phone when I am out,
but the mobile version just somehow crumple up the whole thing forcing me to switch back to PC. Like for example the login box etc which auto relocates themselves ended up blocking the whole page yet making me unable to click onto the login button until I scroll down and manually login using the one on the top right from visiting one of the thread) version view.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Priskern wrote:
erm....which one loads faster and better on a phone .-.?
Cause I sometime view here from my phone when I am out,
but the mobile version just somehow crumple up the whole thing forcing me to switch back to PC. Like for example the login box etc which auto relocates themselves ended up blocking the whole page yet making me unable to click onto the login button until I scroll down and manually login using the one on the top right from visiting one of the thread) version view.

Changing this theme doesn't really change the mobile theme. They added a new "modern" version for mobile which we're using now. It looks much better than the old mobile version.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Hmmn...guess i have to stick to the pc view even when I am using my phone that is... thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 6:36 pm

I found out that there are problems with the theme picker such as forum width and the forum logo not staying the same between themes and there are probably more problems. So I've decided to just do a normal CB theme.

I was thinking of doing a dark theme since I remember people wanting a dark theme. Do you guys still want a dark theme or would you prefer a light theme like we have now? If you would prefer the light theme then I could just edit the current one we have now.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Dark themes don't hurt people's eyes. Remember when everyone threw fits over the Christmas theme you did one year? It was blindingly bright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher   Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Theme or Generic Theme with Theme Switcher
Page 1 of 1