Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic break AMV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nagato-kun
Newcomer
Newcomer

Cosmic break AMV  Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic break AMV    Cosmic break AMV  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am

This is the first Cosmic Break AMV made by me.ENJOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsnD-1Xbwmg
Back to top Go down
Zombiecat
Zombiecat

Male Posts : 20

Cosmic break AMV  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic break AMV    Cosmic break AMV  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 am

Liked it. Though you can still improve in some parts (like the frontcam sig and the youtube pause icon at the middle) and a piece of advice on the timing, you could start with a slow fade-in in the music and cut the beggining part and make the action start when the music starts to get more... huh... cant remember the word xP but kinda like agitated, ya get it?
But this is just my opinion. And i havent made amvs in some time now so yeah xD
Back to top Go down

Cosmic break AMV
Page 1 of 1