Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Anime Art

Go down 
+2
j35476
Flyte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flyte
Flyte

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 pm

While the differences may be subtle, anime can be drawn in various ways, while it may seem generic there is a noticeable difference between lets say, K-On and XXXHolic. So the question is which anime do you think has the best art.
My favorite at the moment would be Mushishi, the Oriental style art suites the setting and theme perfectly, while also putting the fantasy genre into a solemn atmosphere to make sure the effect of the plot isn't minimized.

Although a close second would be Clannad, while the drawing style seemed very generic, I think we could all say (for those who actually watched it) that key scenes/events for example, when Tomoya met Nagisa for the first time at the Sakura trees, the scenes were AMAZING Shocked

Well enough about that, so whats your favorite anime art? Smile
Back to top Go down
j35476
j35476

Male Posts : 54

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:50 pm

And I thought u liked manga more then anime ....T.T
Back to the topic. I love The drawing style of ToraDora.the art's awesome! It's extremely intricate and how every single action no matter small or large is made perfect and the expressions are also very well done
Back to top Go down
http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

XXXHOLIC... u can ask Maria. O_O
Back to top Go down
Flyte
Flyte

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:40 pm

j35476 wrote:
And I thought u liked manga more then anime ....T.T
Back to the topic. I love The drawing style of ToraDora.the art's awesome! It's extremely intricate and how every single action no matter small or large is made perfect and the expressions are also very well done

Well, , I thought anime would be better because there's a lot more variety, since it had variable ranging from CG to choice of color palettes Razz.
I love Toradora! Probably fifth in my Love/Comedy list , after Clannad, Ichigo 100% (though i only read the manga), Ouran high school host club and Angel Beats.
<3 Palm Top Taiga lol!
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Clannad is definitely up there on my favorites as well =] It is in fact amazing. Lucky star as well, when I'm watching my comedy genres I prefer my characters to have a cartoony look. Of course Toradora's animation was also fantastic. If I'm looking for more of an actiony/serious genre I'd prefer the animations to be more like say Asura Cryin' or perhaps High School of the Dead (only not as echii if you catch my drift...). I really enjoy animes where the animation sort of stands out or pops out at the viewer with extra color that helps bring the characters to life. Other animations that I like would be Umineko no naku koro ni, Higurashi no naku koro ni, and Baccano(I really liked how realistic Baccano looked, it was nice.)
Back to top Go down
GreyFalcon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
GreyFalcon

Male Posts : 540

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Well, I do like me some Bakemonogartari

Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 am

If I remembered properly,Asobi ni Iku yo! had a pretty nice art too
Back to top Go down
Flyte
Flyte

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 am

Nisa wrote:
If I remembered properly,Asobi ni Iku yo! had a pretty nice art too

Nisa! HIAAZZZZ cheers

well since I'm bored here some screenies from the animes Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Anime Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Anime Art   Favorite Anime Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime Art
Page 1 of 1