Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monigga Leader

Go down 
+3
Argento
mechaRev
Maelstrom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Spoiler:

I am doing it right?

Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Wonderbit > no WB
try to keep str to atleast one
melt bit is always good
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:54 pm

A friend told me that boost run breakpoint for ARTS is 36, is that right? i cant find the boost run chart for ARTs.
Back to top Go down

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Argento wrote:
A friend told me that boost run breakpoint for ARTS is 36, is that right? i cant find the boost run chart for ARTs.
Boost Run breakpoints are universal and there are many breakpoints. Tell this person to stop spreading lies.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:31 am

mechaRev wrote:
Wonderbit > no WB
try to keep str to atleast one
melt bit is always good

I will think about
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 5:14 pm

Okay, now I have positive STR...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Ahue, i was so yolo, i did the X3 high shooter and pot shot stuff with broad radar. but we are at a time where airs seems to have anti homing, decoys and shield bits that eat missiles like they are pizza, burger monigga is getting a bit out dated. But C$ made her with flawed sub weapon to start with. its just strange why a weapon that is suppose to stop anti homing is a homing weapon that does not ignore anti homing ( too much homing here).
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Quote :
its just strange why a weapon that is suppose to stop anti homing is a homing weapon that does not ignore anti homing ( too much homing here).

since nearly all anti-homing is temporary this weapon seems to be designed as a pre-emptive countermeasure to prevent them from activating anti-homing rather than a disable. You would throw at a bot that has yet to use anti-homing and then you know that for the next few seconds you are free to shoot them, or even re-apply anti-homing. Anti-homing itself is supposed to counter this kind of unit so it's an interaction where if the air(or land, i guess) knows that leader is there they would use their anti-homing before moving into her range to counter her, while if she gets the jump on them she can prevent them from using it and gets free damage and wins that way.

it's a much more interesting interaction than "my ability makes your ability useless" but it doesn't really have a place in a game like CB.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:51 pm

The cocktail is really slow so it's only useful when you hit them when they are stunned so they don't run away.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyTue May 03, 2016 1:08 pm

From what I know, monigga is almost so dumb as a homura, how she is getting outdated?
Back to top Go down
tourist
tourist

Male Posts : 61

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyTue May 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Still above average. Don't try too hard on those Seraphs and Alices. Find another target.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:15 pm

The cocktail an interesting sub, but the opportunity to actually use this as a preemptive strike is very rare. considering most airs with anti homing probably enter an engagement prebuffed and burger monigga is probably not the only art using homing weapons. Its also really hard to hit a target with decent speed with it because its a bit slow. I seen this used as a follow up stun to a already stunned bot from getting hit by rockets. it is melee property, i think, since abyss hu can counter it. Watch out for those.
From what i can tell, she is great until:anti homing, anti projectile gimmicks (henrriere, saha), and things with more guns than her show up ( fat alpha, berz, pepen, etc).
She is almost as dumb as Homura, but Homura just have more defensive capability, do decent damage on things with blast guard and more debuffs.
Monigga's favorite things to grill are Airs with comfy zone less or around 320 range, fat airs usually with more than 2 arms and air melees.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:14 am

yeah, the fact that most people don't actually try to converse abilities like AH until they need them make this sort of interaction pretty bad in most matches, which is why I said it doesn't really fit well in a game like CB. As to it's actual uses there's really not reason not to throw it out whenever it's not on cooldown because it has tons of ammo. Basically a "just do it" attack where the actual, intended function can be ignored.

idk why you'd compare her to homura when she lacks strong shell damage and a setplay weapon, the only real similarities I see is that they both have a decoy dash. Leader is very much set up to shoot airs and she's pretty decent at doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monigga Leader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monigga Leader   Monigga Leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Monigga Leader
Page 1 of 1