Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to Do with Anko Ai

Go down 
+2
AhegaoMaster
WhiteTofuMagic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

What to Do with Anko Ai Empty
PostSubject: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:42 pm

Anko Ai is the new variant with Digglet missiles. They pop out from the ground directly below the target and flys off. Cool idea...but if you have a 1 walk air, walking toward you, on the ground, none of the digglet missiles fired would hit. unlike pina, the missiles go off one by one instead of an AOE.

Yeah, you can use a psygun from behind a wall and launch them via over range but the lack of and held remote weapon for arts make a full remote alpha hard.

So, current, does anyone have a brilliant plan or build for this Anko?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:57 pm

junk
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:03 am

Man I really like those pina holes and am also hoping something useful to do with this new variant.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:05 am

>something useful to do
shoot airs

>what do I do
shoot airs

if that's not META enough for you then play something else
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:07 am

Winty wrote:
>something useful to do
shoot airs

>what do I do
shoot airs

if that's not META enough for you then play something else

Ok fine. I will try to do 3x great range tune on the anko arm gun and hope that it overranges her diglets.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 12:25 am

or you could do basic tests before tuning and possibly save yourself the effort of later bitching that you tuned something that doesn't work and it needs to be buffed.
but that would take away your gimmick, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 1:43 am

Shance wrote:
>Set up and do x1 roll on Premium Delight
>Superfly
>HYPE
>Anko Ai

This slut.

Upon testing, Anko Ai 's main diglettorps can't hit shit on anything that moves on the ground at 15 WLK and above. Apparently this thing's built to hit airs and flying arts, and it's not even a guarantee you'll get them.

Dugtriomissile subweapon, though, CAN hit grounded stuff since it spawns the missile almost below their exact location. The damage though is shit, so it's again an anti-air/flying art weapon.

Both weapons are LOCKED on the BS. You have no choice but to lug them around if you want to use the BD.

Decoy dash has meh distance. Also why the hell Powless Beta and not Shock like Homos...

Doesn't matter, the full-tuned Seracrim PSI I built from High Mega SP was meta-worthy.

I already did a full test on this thing. Totally built to do her job (taking out airbots), but not everything else.
Dugtriomissiles have shit speed, though. It's probably built to hit anything that flies from below for SURPRISE BUTSEKKS, and totally be useless if said bot manages to shake it off and/or have enough distance to evade it.

You could try creating an alphastrike build that uses Burst Missile AMJs to mitigate the crappiness of her weapons by creating the possibility of hitting a target from two points (directly below and in the air). If you want psyguns you'll have to settle for something cheap like ROAR AMJ, but that removes one Burst Missile AMJ. Macaron Pochette LGJ came into mind but since you can't remove her LG that's out of the question. Hygergun BS, perhaps, even though it's overbloated?

Still, any build doesn't change the fact that she's automatically relegated to AIR-only duty.

Arguably the shittiest gold in that gara.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 am

>people complain that airs beat arts
>cs makes something that is designed to attack airs
>it's shit because it can only attack airs

CB playerbase.avi
if it can't do everything it's not good enough
10/10 would play again
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:27 am

I'm not exactly complaining about Ai only being viable against airs or her lacking versatility.
I'm also not complaining about airs overpowering arts, which isn't even the case.
I said Ai was the shittiest gold in the gara she is in when compared to the other golds she is with.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:48 am

Lets get back on topic:
I think the player base should complain about this particular bot. The fault entirely at C$ for trying to be creative but not thinking it through before putting it into the game. On paper, a remote weapon that is also homing should be very accurate. But they failed to give the distance it needed to correct itself after deployment.
She is limited to dealing with airs that are at least their max flying heights. anything lower and the missile can't correct itself if the target is in motion. My current verdict on this anko is to shelf her until a solution presents itself in the future.(maybe hand held version or hand held remote guns) I am sure shooting volleys of these from behind a wall would be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Speed is shit, homing isn't strong.
It's supposed to be something along the lines of Arrow Rain in reverse where you hide behind a wall and potshot airs, except you do non-AoE, single line shot bursts instead of a single wide AoE shot.
There're a lot of things that says it's interesting but the gimmick outright says "I only work on AIRs and I'm quite a bit crappy"
Back to top Go down
Airiri
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Airiri

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Nance wrote:
junk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to Do with Anko Ai   What to Do with Anko Ai Empty

Back to top Go down

What to Do with Anko Ai
Page 1 of 1