Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+59
MagicPotatoplz
Sakuya
EvannGeo
+RedCobra+
Halexander
SuperNova.pt
xTohka
Aiოi ♥
AzureRathalos
WhiteTofuMagic
littleskyt
Isdelft
Toilet-Flusher
dsp
Tashunu
Shiar
Airiri
Firaragun
GasaiYunoº
UncleBobbie
Silvershine
Fuwakomoriya
Zukata
EvilPotato
NeedCheeseCake
eVe Heart
Fleur
1134Guard
Facepalmer
udon-GE
elmatalast
MrCake
Frizz
Lazgrane
mechaRev
Astral_Dono
Skulkraken
Shidokun
Stickboy
Aethereal
aosepsa
Crosspass
Maelstrom
RaverX
God is a Cat Girl
Chouxvalier
Hellshake Yano
Esequienes?
MegaManZX
Shance
Tuskin
Winty
Higichi
VietPho
fggt
Sakura1
AhegaoMaster
Zwiebel Force
Kuzuha
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:54 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Nerf Bapho and buff Homora plz

Nerf Both

Buff Luto Sekka
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

Male Posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:46 pm

RaverX wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

Nerf Both

Buff Luto Sekka

less cool down for mercurio
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:58 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

Nerf Homora Buff Bapho ploz
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:09 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
Nerf Homora Buff Bapho ploz
Give everyone a Bapho, then you get to say that.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

ChuChu wrote:
RaverX wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

Nerf Both

Buff Luto Sekka

And more force, plz. Why the fuck she has cd on her melee to begin with?

Also, buff Asphe and Elcott
Back to top Go down
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
ChuChu wrote:
RaverX wrote:

Nerf Both

Buff Luto Sekka

And more force, plz. Why the fuck she has cd on her melee to begin with?

Also, buff Asphe and Elcott

I'm good with the force since it can do 100+ dmg.
But the cooldown :/ why
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Cooldowns are necessarily a bad thing, they are a bad thing when most bots stop having decent cooldowns and can keep constant streams of attacks.
But CB's cooldown system is bad, and so it fell out of the window very early, so the gameplay became too simple and dull. Haruka for example makes the whole cooldown and short clip useless, because her cooldown is almost the same as her int, so she keeps firing as if there was no cooldown at all, except that you have to lift the finger and press again every 2 shots. Honestly, what's the point in having a clip if the cooldown is the same as the interval between bullets within the same clip? It's doing nothing in the end, because lifting a finger and pressing again requires no skill or effort, but in games where reload/load/cooldown matters, the players have to start thinking twice before firing their gun, which do not have to do at all in CB, it's just press to get damage.

Melee cooldown was nice when most things were slow, so arts had less than a second between attacks to try to anything and since things weren't as strong, their team could take that gap to try to kill the enemy, but when shit started going outside the chart, CS just started making looping shit that would stunlock everything unlucky enough to get hit once, art or not, plus you could cut bullets back then, and melee started getting really dumb, and requiring less and less "tactics" to be used, which is a shame.

So, meh, what's a unit in a sea of lost units. Even the greatest concepts won't save a broken game.
Cooldown isn't that bad if you hit hard enough, it is bad if the unit is bad to start with, and can't reliably deal damage.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

Buff Cannonballer
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:33 pm

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 P1FtQ
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Build an Magion and be happy
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

The funny thing is that I did, and I find her a rather sad bot, that is, as she is, out of the package, she has a set of pretty damn generic weapons, but where having gimmicks is the only plus, as her "generic weapons" are weaker than the other versions of them, so she mostly lives by doing what other bots do, a bot that is nothing but a platform to hold both buttons, and really, doing that because of her weapons barely is a good reason, because her gun is a copy paste of Crystal beam gun, less cost and less ammo, which the only advantage isn't the cost, it's the weapons not taking slots, because there's cores that could equip Crystal (mod has more damage and less 10 ammo than Thoarla's) and still have more free cost than her (and with a core weapon that you will actually use), as she has that sub taking cost (which will barely be used in an alpha setup) and has Reignition, which can be useful, but since her stats are lower than cores like Absol, Reignition barely is an advantage when Absol is smaller and has aura, which means extended flight from a bit that won't be destroyed, even as an alpha bot, she barely has anything special going for her.
Alpha is but a crutch anyway, equip some Miracle AM or AMJ and suddenly it's a good bot.
But that's the only way she can be relevant, not that she's a terrible bot with her stock setup, but for her cost and size, she barely does more than smaller bots and bots with less cost, and her gimmick barely makes her any more enjoyable.

Still, why use a Magion instead of fixing a problem? Magion could be a mecha or a completely different moe, it's not because it's Thoarla, it's because of what the bot can do (WD Thoarla does have nice things, it's just the gun that ruins it all).

"Use 'meta' and it's all good." What a shitty mentality. Even a bullet would be a waste on you.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:36 am

After more than a year DOS finally won an weekly with only one base in epoch the curious thing is this afternoon WIZ was 1st and BRD was second with 4k cosmic points behind and DOS was way in 3rd. Anybody knows what happened in those 6 hours? My guess is that a GM gave those points out of pity.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Screen22
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:47 am

Esequienes? wrote:
After more than a year DOS finally won an weekly with only one base in epoch the curious thing is this afternoon WIZ was 1st and BRD was second with 4k cosmic points behind and DOS was way in 3rd. Anybody knows what happened in those 6 hours? My guess is that a GM gave those points out of pity.

Why do u even care about that shitty game mode?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:01 am

Esequienes? wrote:

They probably caught Wiz cheating with Alts so everything that Wiz won was disqualified =P

Also, DOS is growing strong again now that we have Kainagi on our side too!
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:08 am

VietPho wrote:

They probably caught Wiz cheating with Alts so everything that Wiz won was disqualified =P
If that was the case BRD would had won

EvilPotato wrote:

Why do u even care about that shitty game mode?
I don't i just find it funny.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:32 am

I wish they'd just scrap Epoch entirely.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:09 am

Nerf everyone.
Buff Shance.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Hellshake Yano
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Hellshake Yano

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:17 am

dos was first weeks ago .-.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:55 am

VietPho wrote:
Esequienes? wrote:

Also, DOS is growing strong again now that we have Kainagi on our side too!

They don't ban those who actually use exploits to ruin the arena, even when everyone already saw it and there was videos of it, moretheless alts.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:40 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

The funny thing is that I did, and I find her a rather sad bot, that is, as she is, out of the package, she has a set of pretty damn generic weapons, but where having gimmicks is the only plus, as her "generic weapons" are weaker than the other versions of them, so she mostly lives by doing what other bots do, a bot that is nothing but a platform to hold both buttons, and really, doing that because of her weapons barely is a good reason, because her gun is a copy paste of Crystal beam gun, less cost and less ammo, which the only advantage isn't the cost, it's the weapons not taking slots, because there's cores that could equip Crystal (mod has more damage and less 10 ammo than Thoarla's) and still have more free cost than her (and with a core weapon that you will actually use), as she has that sub taking cost (which will barely be used in an alpha setup) and has Reignition, which can be useful, but since her stats are lower than cores like Absol, Reignition barely is an advantage when Absol is smaller and has aura, which means extended flight from a bit that won't be destroyed, even as an alpha bot, she barely has anything special going for her.
Alpha is but a crutch anyway, equip some Miracle AM or AMJ and suddenly it's a good bot.
But that's the only way she can be relevant, not that she's a terrible bot with her stock setup, but for her cost and size, she barely does more than smaller bots and bots with less cost, and her gimmick barely makes her any more enjoyable.

Still, why use a Magion instead of fixing a problem? Magion could be a mecha or a completely different moe, it's not because it's Thoarla, it's because of what the bot can do (WD Thoarla does have nice things, it's just the gun that ruins it all).

"Use 'meta' and it's all good." What a shitty mentality. Even a bullet would be a waste on you.

Hey, you know I am not the one who just follow the meta, right? That's why I waste
a lot of materials and have a lot of "bad" things tuned..
I agree with everything you said about Magion and I knew all this when I fully tuned
mine, I just did this because I always wanted an usable FC Thoarla, and I thought the
same about you when you showed that WD pic...

Btw, what WD does? I thought that WD versions were just useless fanservice versions...

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

Hey, you know I am not the one who just follow the meta, right? That's why I waste
a lot of materials and have a lot of "bad" things tuned..
I agree with everything you said about Magion and I knew all this when I fully tuned
mine, I just did this because I always wanted an usable FC Thoarla, and I thought the
same about you when you showed that WD pic...

Btw, what WD does? I thought that WD versions were just useless fanservice versions...

Honestly, I did want and tuned my Magion out of "it's a FC Thoarla", however, I can't really ignore such fuck ups such as Thoarla WD or anything really, because it just shouldn't happen, moretheless when it's on a gara, because like CS said, money's worth. Both bots are completely different things, so the only reason to use any other Thoarla, is to only play her because it's Thoarla, which is when we start ignoring stupid shit, which "we" have done for too long.

WD versions aren't entirely terrible, some just happen to be left behind because you know, meta, some were pretty decent on release, but they are the type of things that quickly get outdated.
Most of them are indeed crap, stupidly flawed, and like everything that never really worked to start with, CS did nothing because it's CS. Thoarla WD is just... her weapon is just beyond terrible, the only way to make her weapon work is to not play like an Air, which is retarded since, well, she's an air. But then she has nice things, but the weapon is so bad and those nice things are locked into having to use the weapon, so you have no choice but to either use the weapon and do nothing at all, or give up on the bot as a whole.
And she doesn't even look that good either.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:40 pm

epoch is shit it was fun back than but now its just meh
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Nah it was shit since 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Tuskin wrote:

Nah it was shit since 2011.

that join date isn't the same as CB's ._.

i actually joined at the first month it was release
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 9:03 pm

Did 1v0 Epoch - auto win

Wiz +1000

took 2nd place from DOS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next