Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+59
MagicPotatoplz
Sakuya
EvannGeo
+RedCobra+
Halexander
SuperNova.pt
xTohka
Aiოi ♥
AzureRathalos
WhiteTofuMagic
littleskyt
Isdelft
Toilet-Flusher
dsp
Tashunu
Shiar
Airiri
Firaragun
GasaiYunoº
UncleBobbie
Silvershine
Fuwakomoriya
Zukata
EvilPotato
NeedCheeseCake
eVe Heart
Fleur
1134Guard
Facepalmer
udon-GE
elmatalast
MrCake
Frizz
Lazgrane
mechaRev
Astral_Dono
Skulkraken
Shidokun
Stickboy
Aethereal
aosepsa
Crosspass
Maelstrom
RaverX
God is a Cat Girl
Chouxvalier
Hellshake Yano
Esequienes?
MegaManZX
Shance
Tuskin
Winty
Higichi
VietPho
fggt
Sakura1
AhegaoMaster
Zwiebel Force
Kuzuha
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:59 pm

icbrainy said he was working on one like, 3 years ago but there hasn't been much actual progress.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
icbrainy said he was working on one like, 3 years ago but there hasn't been much actual progress.

I thought he got hit by a car and disappeared from this world....

good to see him still " alive "
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:19 pm

I don't know lmao that's just what I know, I haven't talked to him in 2 years so
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun May 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Astral_Dono wrote:
I don't know lmao that's just what I know, I haven't talked to him in 2 years so

Ahhh.... Here To Hoping he still alive.....lel
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptySun May 08, 2016 9:39 pm

he's alive, just not cb alive
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:36 am

This is the bippu's matematic damage formula for Stella?

Spoiler:

Also, there's any trick to glide boost efficiently or should just do it without care?

Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Only bots that can glide boost "without care" are the Eve variants. Unless the bot have prop bit, or some kind of buff, it strains their boost gauge. To put simply, the bot use more of its "fuel" to reach its destination faster. Usually, bots with access to glide boost have boost refills.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Fighting Baphogridrs has been giving me a sort of deja-vu feeling and I couldn't figure out exactly why. Suddenly it hit me.

Back in SDGO, there was a game mode called BOSS. In this mode, one player is randomly selected and their unit is upsized, armor increased, and they do not flinch from enemy attacks. Whatever the BOSS kills (except for the opposing BOSS) has a 5x multiplier to score, and there is a 5x multiplier on killing the BOSS. When a BOSS is killed, the next player is randomly selected.

To win in this game mode, you have to support your BOSS while taking down the enemy BOSS. Bad BOSS players, like bad Baphogridrs, will go balls deep into the enemy lines, get murdered, and bleed points. Good BOSS players, like good Baphogridrs, will not overextend and even back off to receive support.

Also, much like with a Baphogridr, attacking a BOSS with melee is suicide... but many people still do it anyway for reasons that I cannot comprehend.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:08 pm

AzureRathalos wrote:
Fighting Baphogridrs has been giving me a sort of deja-vu feeling and I couldn't figure out exactly why. Suddenly it hit me.

Back in SDGO, there was a game mode called BOSS. In this mode, one player is randomly selected and their unit is upsized, armor increased, and they do not flinch from enemy attacks. Whatever the BOSS kills (except for the opposing BOSS) has a 5x multiplier to score, and there is a 5x multiplier on killing the BOSS. When a BOSS is killed, the next player is randomly selected.

To win in this game mode, you have to support your BOSS while taking down the enemy BOSS. Bad BOSS players, like bad Baphogridrs, will go balls deep into the enemy lines, get murdered, and bleed points. Good BOSS players, like good Baphogridrs, will not overextend and even back off to receive support.

Yeah, that's why in a previous post I said that CS had a nice idea without a proper game mode for it.
I mean, they could still give her some function in regular arena, but if they made a bunch of units like her, we could have a mode like that but still allow people to customize their own "boss" and have a proper slot for those bots for that specific game mode (like how CB2 has different commando for different modes), though then you get the issues that come with the game itself. Tuning sucks, so tuning for a specific game mode where you can, but most of time won't use that unit can feel like a big stain for themselves and if they don't tune it, they will be a strain for their team, and then CS would most like only make 1 or 2 free units and a bunch of gara units that happen to be slightly if not a whole lot better (instead for example, rewarding new "boss" units within the same game mode so you play more and have more variety).

CB is a game that had way too many chances to be an actually good game if CS moved their sorry ass and wasn't greedy for instant cash, but the game never moved anywhere besides having new units that make most old units irrelevant, if they weren't irrelevant on release because CS can't into balance which leads to units that have no place or are just shit that have no use.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:35 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
CB is a game that had way too many chances to be an actually good game if CS moved their sorry ass and wasn't greedy for instant cash, but the game never moved anywhere besides having new units that make most old units irrelevant, if they weren't irrelevant on release because CS can't into balance which leads to units that have no place or are just shit that have no use.

Agreed. It always hurts to think about how much wasted potential there is in CB (and, by extension, CB2).
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 5:47 pm

now you know how I feel
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:18 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
Only bots that can glide boost "without care" are the Eve variants. Unless the bot have prop bit, or some kind of buff, it strains their boost gauge. To put simply, the bot use more of its "fuel" to reach its destination faster. Usually, bots with access to glide boost have boost refills.

Robots with aura BS are the best for gliding, but they aren't OP by themselves so no wonder why no one has noted that.

AzureRathalos wrote:
-Back in SDGO, there was a game mode called BOSS. In this mode, one player is randomly selected and their unit is upsized, armor increased, and they do not flinch from enemy attacks. Whatever the BOSS kills (except for the opposing BOSS) has a 5x multiplier to score, and there is a 5x multiplier on killing the BOSS. When a BOSS is killed, the next player is randomly selected.

-Also, much like with a Baphogridr, attacking a BOSS with melee is suicide... but many people still do it anyway for reasons that I cannot comprehend.

-"Mutant is a gametype introduced in UT2003's Epic Bonus Pack.the first player to kill becomes the "mutant."  This player receives unlimited ammo and the Invisibility, Berserk, and Speed powerups for an indefinite amount of time. But he slowly loses health and can't pick up any health items. When the mutant is killed, the mutant powers are passed to the killer. The player in last place is called the "Bottom Feeder." Only the mutant and bottom feeder can kill players that do not hold those titles."

-For glory and honor.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EiWpdHg
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:40 am

Sakura1 wrote:
littleskyt wrote:
why isnt anybody saying anything about the star coin shop not resetting.

we been saying it for like several months back, we just stopped caring
Miso was online today and..

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Eb14b57c0b
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 3:37 am

elmatalast wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:
littleskyt wrote:
why isnt anybody saying anything about the star coin shop not resetting.

I wonder if we will get a compansation for that.
Back to top Go down
littleskyt
littleskyt

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:56 am

Shidokun wrote:
elmatalast wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

finally he/she answered me. santa
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:23 am

Shidokun wrote:
elmatalast wrote:
Sakura1 wrote:

compensation? of course no. not like it's the first time. Same thing happened on february/march
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:17 am

elmatalast wrote:
Shidokun wrote:
elmatalast wrote:

compensation? of course no. not like it's the first time. Same thing happened on february/march
'

fcking finally we better get some sort of exp event or shit
Back to top Go down
Chouxvalier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chouxvalier

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:50 am

Rip
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:00 pm

SAVED MY COINS FOR THE GOLDEN PROTECTORS
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Last Stand shouldn't exist. People should die when they are killed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Tuskin wrote:
Robots with aura BS are the best for gliding, but they aren't OP by themselves so no wonder why no one has noted that.
No AURA bot has built in Glide Boost and Glide Boost as a cart is rare.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

can't the same thing be said about melt and slow turns
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Tuskin wrote:
No AURA bot has built in Glide Boost and Glide Boost as a cart is rare.

I didn't say that, and yes it's rare.
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

What is Melt and Support Rejection... you are not utilizing them for advantages.

by the way

...:
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:27 pm

aosepsa wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

What is Melt and Support Rejection... you are not utilizing them for advantages.

I know, but I have nothing that can effectively do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next