Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CS mail system broken?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

CS mail system broken? Empty
PostSubject: CS mail system broken?   CS mail system broken? EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 am

What to do? :/ no matter what account and different email address I use, whenever I use any of cybersteps support functions, like, sending authentication mail, or whether it is a confirmation mail from filling a complaint or whether it is to reset password, I never ever receive a mail :/ I press "resend authentication mail" , nothing ever appears in my mail boxes, not even in spam folder. I also did send mails to CS but Im not sure if they ever arrived because I never received an automatic confirmation mail like I usually do. Now I did reset password on an empty alt account to test whether it works there too but didnt get a mail to reset the pw either, that all after waiting for several days. Now what can I do in order to authenticate so I can charge RT again? :/ Do you guys have that problem too that you dont receive any mail from CS anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

Male Posts : 16

CS mail system broken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CS mail system broken?   CS mail system broken? EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:02 am

Yes, I have same probem as well ;<
Back to top Go down

CS mail system broken?
Page 1 of 1