Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan Empty
PostSubject: Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan   Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Another anime my friend showed to me. I so far find it to be similar in ways to Inuyasha, except without action, but lots of CUTENESS!!!
Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan Onsen-Yousei-Hakone-chan

Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan is about a young man named Toya who accidentally awakens a guardian spirit named Hakone-Chan, who looks like a Fluffy Miko Maiden. Unfortunately, after being dormant for so many years, Hakone's lost most of her powers, and has been reduced to the form of a cuddly little sweetie. Toya decides to take her in, and help her out while trying to find a way to help her gain her powers back.

It has 13 episodes and a Manga series. It's certainly worth checking out!
Back to top Go down

Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan
Page 1 of 1